Why do so many millennials want to live off the grid?

Why do so many millennials want to live off the grid?

Attached: 1519714063674.jpg (600x414, 67K)

>implying living with their parents is off the grid

>living in a cuckshed.

Just live in a mobile home.

Living with your parents is a way to not have to socialize with your peers. That's close enough

Then you have to socialize and live around a bunch of meth heads

Pessimism about society, humanity, capitalism, the environment and religion.

because living on the grid means the government takes my money to pay brainless murderers to reproduce like rats

would you rather live in a cuck shed or be a literal cuck?

You can live on a acreage outside city limits. Plenty of space and privacy. You dont need to live in a mobile park next to a meth lab.

They're getting old and want to settle but can't afford it

Something comfy about it.

Attached: frog_in_coat.png (201x202, 69K)

the grid is slavery. self-sufficiency is freedom. Millennials are the greatest generation

Millenial with house here.

Fuck other people. I want to live out in the middle of nowhere and turn my acreage into a private farm/ranch. That's why

Pic related

Attached: 1520797711646.jpg (750x914, 78K)

because the world is shit and living in nature is awesome

This mutt gets it. I pretty much convinced my gf to move out of our condo, and to an acreage 5 min outside the city in the next couple of years. . You can have a workshop, work on projects, not have to say hi to your nigger neighbours with 5 kids every morning. Its beautiful.

The 14 words.

>The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

We need a bloody war

A race war. Birth rates amongst whites and asians (the good kind not the jungle bunnies) are dropping while spics, niggers and mudslimes are breeding like rats.

Millennial who dreams of living (mostly) off the grid reporting in.

For me it's a mixture of things. I generally dislike other people and living in a small, self sufficient cabin in the woods somewhere would mean I don't have to interact with others as much. I also dislike the modern world and the direction it's headed in. I don't want to be a part of a society that treats me like dirt 24/7, and going grid-less is one way to solve that. I'm something of an anarcho-primitivist, I believe that Man was not meant to live the way we do. I support things that are benefits, like anti-biotics and indoor plumbing, etc. But I don't like being a fucking wageslave living in a broom closest in a congested city to get those nice things.

Realistically, I understand that it's totally unrealistic to expect everyone to return to a pre-industrial life style, nor should everyone. But for my own mental and physical well-being I want to live in a completely self-sufficient home, far from other people. This user is correct.

tl;dr I want to live in a place where I can be my own Master.

Attached: 1519624388229.jpg (1920x1080, 354K)

Millennials are already badly socialized anyway.
1. Live in a "Diverse" paradise where you don't interact with your foreign-born neighbours.
2. Live in a highly curated social-media bubble where you never encounter a conflicting opinion.
3. Be told you have less worth as a person solely based upon your sexual orientation and race
Is it any wonder they're abandoning society?

>I want to live in a place where I can be my own master.

Truly makes you think

I plan to buy a camping car and drive it to the countryside.

They're bums that can't make it in the real world. They can't land high paying jobs and attract quality women so they give up and want to become homeless.

The high paying jobs of yesterday are the low paying jobs of today.

I have a paid off tiny house in TX with a big plot of land. My bills are zilch each month and I spend all my money on guns and booze. So what's the problem?

Maybe because working hard for Mr. Shekelenstein and going into (((debt))) to get a shitty small apartment in polluted, shitskin filled city is a bad deal, and I don't want to keep feeding this system that is bent on genociding my people...

But if you don't want to take part in the cucking and attempted destruction of your race, you're some "edgy cuck millenial"... Yeah right...

By living at home and avoiding social media and TV you can avoid these things.

Because humanity is composed of animated piles of excrement?