Other urls found in this thread:

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
youtu.be/AdpQ-P6D61E
thecanary.co/uk/2018/03/16/five-bits-bad-news-theresa-may-hoped-bury-russia-panic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How about some context, faggot?

JIDF shills trying to blame the UK for their shilling. Just like the Google (((user))) trying to blame Google for the bots instead of Israel.

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel
propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: 1518063690379.jpg (3668x2661, 3.56M)

and this is in regards to?

link thread

rude desu...
the russian shills are reporting all of the britanons to get them in trouble and keep the truth off of this board. they're making these memes and recording IPs

Attached: image.jpg (744x650, 114K)

the only reason this place is allowed to exist is so they can get dirt on you to use against you later. It's still the only place to go to speak about what's happening. Just be careful what you say.

Glow in the dark MI5 niggers.

GAS THE KIKES

Attached: 1514375916119.jpg (480x482, 37K)

england got invaded by arabs and they're mixing some weird sharia/monarchy shit as the psyop.
it looks like they're trying to genocide all english white people after the silencing has concluded..
tommy robinson and lauren sourthern seem to be the ring leaders, and alex jones.

Attached: london_antifa_backuppic_4_englishpats.jpg (2102x8030, 2.99M)

Oh shit oh shit oh shit. I fucked up bad pol. I just checked and I'm only behind 6 proxies

Looking for brits. DEATH TO THE QUEEN YOULL NEVER CATCH ME FUCKERS! IM IN GLASGOW ILL CUT YOUR FACE AND PETROL BOMB YAH IF YAH CHASE ME WANKERS!

>It's still the only place to go to speak about what's happening
Never take the effort to prove you have no idea what you're talking about. Always remain ambiguous, no absolutes, you fucking parasite kike.

can confirm. yer fucked m8s

Attached: image.jpg (1000x600, 78K)

Attached: image.jpg (700x525, 80K)

I presume this means we should stop replying to threads that ask us our profession and other easily identifiable personal information.

SPACE WAR NOW

Attached: 1521081029448.png (750x1008, 1.33M)

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1200, 289K)

I POSTED AN ACTUAL GUN AND THEY NEVER SHOWED.
You cops cant do shit.

Attached: image.jpg (667x678, 82K)

Which Pokémon is that, Palkia?

No, that's Fred Flintstone

>Brits
>Truth
Choose one

That's a Digimon you bellend.

kek I thought you said "tooth" and it was just as good of a comment.

Mummy's watching

Attached: IMG_0337.jpg (392x300, 53K)

Whatever it is, I'm out. See ya, spice cowgirls.

That would explain why the GCHQfags I met here were actually pretty nice

We've been duped

fuck off bulgaria faggot. You're a major kike shill

youtu.be/AdpQ-P6D61E

I'll run them over with my Raleigh Chopper.

Attached: 1969_Raleigh_Chopper.jpg (800x600, 141K)

Only report the shills

Deus vult!

Attached: henrywiredmodel.jpg (1920x1080, 103K)

You know what? Your pretty fucking upset my friend and I think your posting has given me just enough insight into what the fuck your problem is. You see, ever since your mother left, your daddy's been raising you in every regard to be his fucktoy sissy daughter. He works hard to pay for your hormones, makeup, and clothes, you show your appreciation by dragging him to bed as soon as he enters the door.You just love the taste of your daddy's sweaty cock after a day of eagerly waiting for him to come home. The wait is excruciating; yo're horny all day, and your transition is at the point that you can't even cum without his thick rod rubbing against your aching prostate. Often you spend the entire evening licking his gorgeous shaft and drinking his sweet precum. Once he eventually wills it, you sheepishly let go of him and stick your rounded ass out for him to ravage as he pleases. He pounds you into the sheets all night long, his massive member milking your little balls dry as you cry out and orgasm for the fifth time that night.Judging by how closely related you two are, it's almost surprising how his cock is so much bigger than yous! Guess that just goes to show that you were meant to be his daughter all along!

What's happening? I'm aware all the anti brit rhetoric lately is probably Russians but what else is happening?

“Be careful what you say.”
That kind of defeats the purpose of this place.

Im actually starting to feel bad for bongs and europoors. This isnt funny anymore.

Attached: Multiculturalism.jpg (1200x733, 154K)

This has been posted in multiple threads. Weird.

11 short. Report to the Mullah for punishment.

everything I've ever typed has been satire

Morons.

Shills are resorting to this in an attempt to reduce bringing (((their))) corruption to light.

Talk amongst yourselves all you want, they can't do shit. Muh Guccifer 2.0 muh hackz REEEEEEEE !

"better run, better run, far from my gun"

Attached: You cant handle.jpg (500x500, 32K)

Yeah it isn’t funny at all. That letter is terrifying.
The thing is, the majority of Brits agree with this crap. I feel sorry for the oppressed minority, but most of them want to live under tyranny.

Sounds graphic enough to believe you live that wall of text queer bot

All u brits are getting locked up for hate speech.

Too late your l9cal police will determine that bong

We have plugins that mark you by cookies so if you’re a phone poster that switches to data, the IP and ID change but we still know it’s you. We also know where meme flag posters come from

So you'll know the meme flag posters are CIA then

Holly Knightley of the Derbyshire constabulary. Anyone have any info or know who she is? Can we confirm she is a real person and it isn’t a larp?

Who are you?

wait a minute won't this reveal all the false flag posts by Shareblue?
top kek

>the only reason this place is allowed to exist is so they can get dirt on you to use against you later
No, it's so they can steal my perspective and ideas. I'm a mirror, they can't employ those.

Traps aren't gay

Britain needs it's own 1776 but 2018ish

Nobody cares. Come dox me you fucking kike spooks.

Feel Fris. I’m a Frisian bro in the US. Or is it Phrygian? I don’t know, they call us so many names. Including Free. Lol. Do you think you’re free? You’re one of Finda’s people. You’ll never be Frei

careful m8, bike wheels are known weapons

Attached: kGhl9F7[1].png (595x1274, 1.02M)

m8 i don't bloody think shariah allows you to post here

Well, you'll never be white.

wrong thinks been aginst the law for a while. need to inda woods and start the rest button. well come save yall after we fix us then SA your third in line.

thecanary.co/uk/2018/03/16/five-bits-bad-news-theresa-may-hoped-bury-russia-panic/

>UK
>trooth
>memeflag
KYS

Attached: 1521245171390m.jpg (1024x664, 60K)

I steal wifi so no dirt on me.

fuckin canopener man,thats dirty tricks right there.you know a sand nigger means business when he plugs in a can opener.they say haji has now brain chipped cats to come running when he fires up a can opener.he then commands them to scratch enemies eyes out.

Cannot wait for the day we gas all the kikes.

Don't forget the part where you inject a gui into their post and contaminate all images with deepbyte CP.

You’ll never have a soul in this lifetime. Keep dying your black hair blonde and keep putting colored contacts over your dark pupils.

My /n/igga

Of course. Google saves every post made here and I hope this one gets saved too so you fucking pussy three letter agency cocksuckers could look at it all day.

You all deserve nothing but slow deaths for helping evil grow.

Attached: 111305324179.jpg (320x320, 30K)

Dying poor people aren't "bad news" to the tories

Using gas to eliminate the jews would be costly and inefficient. It’s fun to say “I’ll gas you” but it’s not practical. It would make harvesting their organs more viable though.

If the jews really are the children of the devil, we’re screwed. Because the devil is the lord of this Earth and he isn’t going to let his children die

lol at anyone thinking pol is being monitored or worth being monitored (((they))) have already won

correct. those that do not see The Light. will never Be Frei. they will always be Frinda's people.

Attached: image.jpg (484x605, 53K)

hmmmmm that’s some real fuckery there

Some guy asked abput Texas gun laws on /k/ and a user slipped up and gave his state he was posting from.
Im telling you, Government has some form of tracking on here. Probably with some advanced computer software they can track your ip instantly to your home state and local area. Scary shit

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-125240.png (1080x2220, 1.22M)

You’ve been rused schlomo. Better take off that meme flag and show that Star of David before you go to prison for crimes against the EU.

omg, is thats a assult wheel?!?
thnk of the chidrens!
we must work together to ban fully and semi automatic assult weels!
every one knos that assult weels lead to assult spoons. can't 'av that now can we guvna?

The night luminescent ones don't know my true beliefs.

Attached: 5.png (1080x2220, 479K)

Whiter than you Schlomo.

Attached: garrison.jpg (676x768, 221K)

what the fuuuuuuuuuck

If you go round posting dumb shit online and spouting fuckries opinions you deserve the world of shit.
Point being if your not a titty you wont have to worry like a titty

Well no shit.

Give me an archive, nigger

Fucking nice bike cunt

Reported. Enjoy prison bonglet.

Faggot bot

Is he gonna be ok?

haha
come get me glow in the dark nigger.

Attached: 1512130155016.jpg (1024x874, 82K)

A predicted this

I'm not seeing this archive. Given, I only have a partial post name from this shitty phone posters pic. The post number doesn't match anything close to todays catalog archives and I'm inclined to believe this is a fake until proven otherwise.

This you fucks.

Good luck finding me, I'm under 7 blankets

It's OP trying to shut down discourse by making new anons afraid to post here.

What was that trump video before the election? with rammstein in it? WE'RE ALL LIVING IN AMERIKA. Shre plz

Every time someone an heros and posts cp, you can guarantee Google and NSA have it saved on their servers. Google and NSA have the largest CP collections in the world, saved with intent.

Made a full recovery. They scooped the brains up and plopped em in, good to go.

Hasn't really been the same though...

>it looks like they're trying to genocide all english white people after the silencing has concluded..
hmm so this is good?

They also automate it with bots. If they ever create a general purpose AI to parse through this, it will automatically GTKRWN by default.

Post number would do it, If it isn't there it's a fake