How can I convince my gf to get BLACKED?

How can I convince my gf to get BLACKED?

I really want to try cuckolding but I feel like she's not into black guys at all. I've tried dropping hints like when we're watching a movie with a muscular black actor I'll comment on his physique but she'll just say something like "he's not my type".

It's so frustrating because it HAS to be with a black guy to get the real cuckold experience. I don't want some small dicked white fuckboy to touch my gf. Only black men.

Any advice guys?

Attached: 1507596170294.jpg (720x1280, 588K)

The state of the Republican party

Just tell her it is for the betterment of the human race.

Kys.

Is this what jigger means? A nigger with obvious kike features?

Also, sage, kys, 1 post by this ID.

You do not have to "convince" a white girl to go Black. It is in her instinctive nature.

She automaticaly recognizes the shade of her skin tone, like a canvas begs to be painted.

The best way to get a white girl /BLACKED/ is to leave her alone and let nature do the driving.

>the real cuckold experience.
Just get a white guy with a fat dick. Because he's white, the odds of your girl not only enjoying him and his dick in that moment, but actually leaving you to be in a long-term relationship with him, is much higher. THAT is the REAL cuckold experience.

Try necking yourself faggot, why don’t you take off that meme flag so we can see your Israeli one

>Looking at meme flags and believing them.
Lurk moar faggot.

BASED black guy, am I right guys?

you could head over to reddit for starters

1. Load shotgun
2. Put into mouth
3. Pull trigger

Now you've successfully been cucked.

Lily Rader is a great little slut and made some PRIME incest role play.

>caring if a whore gets blacked

Once a girl is no longer a virgin she is worthless anyway and should be dealt with via pic related.

Attached: images (2).jpg (172x293, 13K)

I concur.

Let it be a white dude. Raise his Son and stop being a faggot Tyrone.

Keep sending out those resumes, Mehmet. You'll get a job one of these days. I promise you it will be much more fun and fulfilling than cuck roleplaying over internetz.

sage

Attached: Kurd vs Turk.png (999x999, 691K)

take off the flag you fucking yank

she already wants to get fucked hard by multiple black men but she's too shy to confess it maybe even to herself.

just force her to do. after fake resistance she will take bbcs into her all holes like crazy bitch. just try and see

>Any advice guys?
Find an appropriate moment and just be open and upfront about it, she'll either consider it or be dead set against it, either way you'll have some closure on the issue.

Ha, Bring her by the Atlanta Sheraton on the 15th of May, and find about four good looking black girls at the party to run a train on her.

You'll get her back Blacked and Dyked. You might not get her back, cucky white fuccboi.

>meme flag
>guaranteedreplies.jpg
>1 post by this ID

This is golden bait my friend

Attached: stockingroll.jpg (3250x3100, 2.12M)

fugly mudshark detected

This is real. Clearly. Look Ahmed, putting up a flag and pretending to be someone else doesn't help in your pathetic life.

Do you want your boss to know?

Sage

Post gayniggers

Attached: GNFOS.png (1038x643, 426K)