MALAYSIAN AIRLINES FLIGHT 370

It's been nearly four whole years since Malaysian airlines flight 370 has gone missing, we've been given such little information and for some odd reason everyone seems to be okay with the fact an entire Boeing 777 200ER has gone missing without a fucking trace.
I came across this link on facebook from my girlfriend, and it seemed interesting; the posts are heavily anecdotal, however this would be the typical normie response to strange happenings in their lives.
>Entire Boeing 777 200ER goes missing presumably over the Indian Ocean without a trace
>People forget
>Four years pass
>Pic and link related
Regardless if this has anything to do with the missing flight, I know someone on here must have some sort of knowledge as to what this can be.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 8.23.17 PM.png (972x906, 587K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/04/mueller-team-looking-into-possible-united-arab-emirates-money-into-trump-campaign-report.html
archive.is/d9m3o
timesofisrael.com/major-jewish-gop-donor-moves-into-sights-of-trump-probe/
archive.is/ePL3x
i24news.tv/en/news/international/americas/169047-180304-netanyahu-backer-named-in-new-probe-into-uae-attempts-to-influence-trump-report
abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/nader-muellers-latest-cooperator-convicted-pedophile-53762690
linkedin.com/pulse/coincidence-rothschild-inherits-freescale-patent-bryan
archive.today/WDi8s
twitter.com/strayedaway/status/973604056005570560?s=21
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/164214376/
twitter.com/_kylandia/status/974756003211223040
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK THE SPAM FILTER I CANT LINK SOMEONE HELP ME

>THEY ARE NOT HUMAN
holy fuck quick rundown ?!!!

OP is a kike shill and they are pulling like 20+ distractions per day because big news regarding the swamp is being exposed.

Here I’ll try and post it
alyssa.friend.948/posts/2256752324551822?pnref=story
>type facebook

I still think it's too much of a coincidence that the very same aircraft type of the very same airline was shot down over Ukraine about one year after MH370 vanished.

HAVE A MEGA BUMP !

Not even, this should be discussed.
If it was on /x/ it would get nowhere let’s be real.

It’s strange it happened years later but who knows. I think the plane got stuck in some kind of time space anomaly but I’m not an expert. Either way they’re right. A massive happening is supposed to take place in April

Quick compdown on this also

Attached: 1495618842501.png (655x670, 440K)

>girl receives voicemail with military code
>girl claims people are now showing up to her house and taking pictures
>code claims “THEY ARENT HUMAN”
>tfw this might be a lead

foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/04/mueller-team-looking-into-possible-united-arab-emirates-money-into-trump-campaign-report.html
archive.is/d9m3o
>Mueller team looking into possible United Arab Emirates money into Trump campaign: report

timesofisrael.com/major-jewish-gop-donor-moves-into-sights-of-trump-probe/
archive.is/ePL3x
>Major Jewish GOP donor moves into sights of Trump probe
>Robert Mueller said to be looking at Elliot Broidy, who gave George Nader 'detailed report' on meeting with president

i24news.tv/en/news/international/americas/169047-180304-netanyahu-backer-named-in-new-probe-into-uae-attempts-to-influence-trump-report
>Netanyahu-backer named in new probe into UAE attempts to influence Trump: report

abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/nader-muellers-latest-cooperator-convicted-pedophile-53762690

Attached: 1515476538808.png (1031x615, 451K)

WTF IS THE HAPPENING ?!!!!

Attached: 1496441584856.gif (500x500, 55K)

>April
Source?

>Here's a quick rundown.

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal bloodline
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Attached: bog.jpg (480x360, 28K)

c-checked
I=is he here lads?
So muller will say that there was no collusion with Russia right ?

STOP SHILLING
IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS MULLER FUCK OFF TO YOUR OWN THREAD
THEY ARE SHILLING THIS THREAD

I cant either wtf

the space jews strike again

Attached: 1488415046730.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Attached: 1509155761057.jpg (909x987, 360K)

alyssa.friend.948/posts/2256752324551822?pnref=story
>type facebook dot com they won’t let us share it
>tfw

Specific Israelis/Sayanim involved in 9/11

>AIR TEAM
Daniel Lewin (AAF11) (Sayeret Matkal captain)
Edmund Glazer (AAF11) (Lewin's seat mate)

>GROUND TEAM
Oded Ellner (arrested) (Urban Moving Systems)
Omer Marmari (arrested) (UMS)
Yaron Shmuel (arrested) (UMS)
Paul Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Sivan Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Dominik Suter (UMS boss/owner) (fled to Israel with wife, abandoning UMS offices in NJ and selling house, after one round of FBI questioning; multiple PCs seized by FBI from UMS remain classified)

>US GOV OPERATIONS / COVERUP
Dov Zakheim (head of Pentagon, certified practicing rabbi) (formerly of SPC Systems, which specialized in advanced confidential automated/remote milcraft flight technology)
Michael Chertoff (ordered deportation of five arrested UMS Israelis and dropped FBI investigation, after pressure from Jewish state) (initiated surveillance/security state, reaping millions in profit from scanners etc, now owns Chertoff Group, which lobbies for new scanner tech to US Gov)
Larry Silverstein (his role/foreknowledge is exaggerated; he was a billionaire sayanim who looked the other way and was rewarded) (then new owner of WTC)

These names/people are the strings we yank to unravel the Israeli plot that was 9/11. While there were likely some Saudi hijackers aboard the aircraft, they were completely shadowed by Israeli operatives, as seen with the "Israeli art students" in Hollywood FL. Speculation: Some of the identified hijackers were professionally stolen identities used by Sayeret Matkal operatives who casually dressed as Muslims on 9/11.

A very interesting detail: in an official 9/11 FBI report, Anne Lewin, the Jewish wife of Daniel Lewin, confided that when he boarded AAF11 on 9/11, he was wearing a metal "Swatch watch." In 2000, Lewin was photographed wearing this watch at his company office by photog Jason Grow. The watch is a retrodated match for the Hijacker model in the Irony Collection seen on Swatch's website

Attached: 1507768314535.jpg (632x732, 351K)

I appreciate your passion, I’m not calling you a liar or wrong on what you’re saying, but your spamming is counterproductive to this discussion.
If you don’t have any contributing ideas please fuck off you Jew.

fucking shit
scary af desu senpais
Shall /pol solve another crime lads?
Can someone get in touch of with that big boo gerl?
/Pol is stronger than the cianiggers

>Coincidence? Rothschild Inherits Freescale Semiconductor Patent - result of engineers deaths on flight MH-370 (worth a read)
linkedin.com/pulse/coincidence-rothschild-inherits-freescale-patent-bryan
archive.today/WDi8s

>chek’d n kek’d
I agree, we need more desu’s in this thread.
We need to maximize our brain power.

>MALAYSIAN airlines

subhumans desu

Dude wtf does this even mean
>spams link without any context
>no substance
>unrelated
You guys tell me who’s the actual shill here..

twitter.com/strayedaway/status/973604056005570560?s=21

yes this shit needs to bump
also can someone put that video clip into a youtube video so anons can see it?
We have to find out if the missing plane ties into this that are habbening right now.
For a plane to vanish into thin air and for a distress voice message to say, " they are not human", something is fucking going on
BUMP

>big swamp news
>trump fires a bunch of people he hired
>I-I'm draining the swamp guys!

Delusional

kek
but even white nations searched for the airline and never found shit
happy st. paddy's day btw fren

Attached: DYQ06cTVoAIX-nE.jpg (1200x675, 117K)

Why the fuck do I keep seeing threads about this voicemail and how the fuck does it relate Stephen Hawking and ayyyylmaos? Its probably an advertisement for some spoopy movie.

Thank you, but what exactly does this mean?
What we need to know:
>are black box signals able to be intercepted by cellphones
>there was a solar flare the day the girl received the strange voicemail
>do solar flares contribute to black box transmission

The plane is gonna be "found" with the passengers intact(possible amnesia)

They may or may not confirm aliens

DON'T SCRENCAP THIS

>Its probably an advertisement for some spoopy movie
Just like the fake clown sightings

What indicates you to believe this?

Perhaps, but this isn’t a random account, this is an actual person posting this with long history of using their account, it doesn’t seem fake or fishy, but could be an attention whore.

I’m not sure. I think a large scale extraterrestrial event but not quite how we normally portray them in movies and tv.

>What indicates you to believe this?
I'm 2/7th ayylmao mutt

Don't believe me, don't screencap anything

No, I don't talk to aliens(that'd be just crazy) I merely get to sometimes know whats going on over there instinctual like. Hive mind and all

Well that is odd.
Would be nice to know the truth of the situation but there's little chance of that. The noise to signal ratio here is just too much. Reality has been effectively blurred when looking through this site. How the fuck are we supposed to catch lightning in a bottle again? This place was doomed as soon as it started making waves.

stop posting those jews

we discussed this some hours ago but it got shilled hard

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/164214376/

btw they are deleting all the twitter accounts so act fast

And then bluebeam begins

The plane would be left slightly scorched at a certain location much to the surprise of anyone that monitors it.

It's gonna "pop up", media are gonna blow up about it, the passangers will get popular, official public disclosure may or not be a thing.

What you're seeing now is the psyop that will ready the masses

NATO code:
>Sierra
>Delta
>Alpha
>November
>Goth?
>Echo
>Romeo
>Sierra
>Oscar
>Sierra
>India
>Tango
>India
>Sierra
>Delta
>India
>Romeo
>Echo
>Foxtrot
>Oscar
>Romeo
>Yankee?
>Oscar
>Uniform
>Tango
>Oscar
>Echo
>Victor
>Alpha
>Charlie
>Uniform
>Alpha
>Tango
>Echo
>Bravo
>Echo
>Charlie
>Alpha
>Uniform
>Tango
>India
>Oscar
>Uniform
>Sierra
>Tango
>Hotel
>Echo
>Yankee
>Alpha
>Romeoa
>Echo
>November
>Oscar
>Tango
>Hotel
>Uniform
>Mike
>Alpha
>November
>042933964230

See? Same pattern of thinking.
I know my way around hive minds, be they humanity or something else

This is unironically a good way to convince normies that Bluebeam isnt a thing. Good theory user, regardless if its real or not

Guise
>picrelated

Attached: 860BEAF7-FDC1-48F3-9564-354B40DC0F69.jpg (1125x836, 886K)

HOLY FUCK
THE MESSAGE CLEARLY GIVES THE DATE 4/18/18
IS SOMETHING GOING TO HABBEN ON THAT DAY ?!!

an user said that the solar flare which is hitting us or is about to hit us can amplify the niggerbox radio waves

ayy

>lmmaaaoooo

>How so?

twitter.com/_kylandia/status/974756003211223040
another girl got the same message during a call

Quality think.

Elaborate on what blue beam is I’m ignorant.

>I'm a lvl 9 satanist. Ama.

nigga idk i'm not a mister scientist
but I guess it would be like adding move water to an artificial tsunami maker.
The waves carry the signal out more

>digits check out
>kek demands an inquiry
Well, start off with why you’re here Desu and your credentials please

Wasnt expecting you to be, but rather hoping someone here might be.
I know black boxes don’t always have GPS tracking, but I’m not sure if they are always outputting a signal or not.

Basically to fake an alien invasion or extraterrestrial threat to put humanity in order via fear.

they're coming!

Move back to re ddit

That sounds too Hollywood; isn’t that the plot of a movie/TV show already?

> believing in the cucked devil
user pls

Attached: Christvskikes.jpg (417x502, 52K)

Christ is king.

HOLLYWOOD AND TV ARE PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING FOR EVENTS LIKE THESE.

Why do you think that so many shows (((predicted))) 9/11? Because they were in on it.

Attached: 1512868153769.webm (1004x490, 2.18M)

> (OP)
>It’s strange it happened years later but who knows. I think the plane got stuck in some kind of time space anomaly but I’m not an expert. Either way they’re right. A massive happening is supposed to take place in April

This would be the coolest fucking thing

I think they always send a signal
the question is for how long can the battery last

Explain this pagan Jew.

Attached: Alfred_Rosenberg.jpg (544x796, 104K)

>(((9/11)))
But why would they be so foolish to expose their plot?
Surly if I was apart of the international clique I wouldn’t be so stupid as to let anyone know what I was truly up to.
>never let your enemy know they’re making a mistake

this

> a literal autist
> Hitler said that he wrote stuff people couldn't even understand
> Rest of the party did not like him
PLS

Attached: acceptchrist.jpg (824x275, 39K)

JEWBRIS

Isn’t there always a massive “habbening” around this time every year...?
I specifically remember a habbening last year at this time.

>chek’d n kek’d

Yes.

>facebook
>girlfriend
fucking normie get out REEEEE

Attached: sceptic.png (1902x785, 846K)

Sup Forums is a Christian Chad/Normie board now.
>We’re the captains now NEET

also why would that twitter thing be connected to the flight? seems entirely random to suggest that

Because multiple people posted the same voicemail, others even had their phone calls interrupted with it
>read link
Facebook and twitter are gay, but these normie nimrods won’t figure this out like people on here can.

> somebody posts some bait on social media
> a bunch of tinfoil retards fall for it
> being this stupid and gullible on Sup Forums

great catch user
>tfw every human in this planet receive this same voicemail and triggers the mass awakening

Attached: 1520556086639.jpg (672x505, 72K)

Perhaps, but it’s worth a discussion, because how often does a airliner of that size just suddenly vanish?
Is that not worth investigating?

how did I end up on /x/?

that still doesnt give a connection to the flight.. that means there may is more behind that voicemail, maybe its a legit thing, maybe a bigger psy op, a PR campange for something or whatever or legitly a warning to keep care, but i dont see a connection to the flight

Everyone GET IN HERE for explanation on 4/18/18

Attached: the_new_jerusalem__commision__by_amisgaudi-d96ks2g.jpg (600x682, 114K)

This thread would’ve gotten retarded even faster if it was on /x/
People would be talking about reptiles n shit.
>political Braniacs > ghost believers

THERE WAS ALSO A CREATURE FOUND BY OFF THE COAST OF INDONESIA
LOOKS HUMANOID BUT WITH FUR AND BIG CLAWS GUISE
DF IS GOING ON

It does sound too Hollywood, but so does this entire thread. Just discussing some ideas.

Source or LARP.

Attached: 10425430_830407060364558_2999870992930559135_n.jpg (291x291, 16K)

The coordinates given in one of the messages is near where the flight supposedly crashed
>seemed relavent

The Langoliers?

Agreed, post proof or gtfo

It does, it is unironically very Hollywood, but perhaps we’re on to something..

Well its either this or the whyt peeple r racist or nigger dik threads. Choose wisely

sure, but not 4 years later with zero new evidence

definitely something fucky happened, but to think a bunch of latecomer internet sleuths can figure out what governments either didn't discover or refuse to discuss, that likely happened thousands of miles from civilization ... good luck with that

This is the message i heard from one twitter, no idea if all are the same, but to me i dont think you can make clear coordinates from that one
SDANGERSOSITISDIREFORYOUTOEVACUATEBECAUTIOUSTHEYARENOTHUMAN
042933964230 SOSDANGERSOS

I'm actually scared for my safety