Politically correct alcohol

Is it wrong to be drunk? I don't get THAT drunk, but I do drink. It enhances your senses, but it also makes you act like an idiot. Is Sup Forums against drinking, if not, what types of alcohol is Sup Forums against?

A little music for the inconvenience
youtu.be/sMknKqCWcdQ

Attached: jack-daniels-logo-png-1.png (700x543, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oWuyrlXI7nA
youtu.be/I_uiojy77vw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'm drunk rn lol gob greenbland

GREENLAND!!!!!!!!!! RARE!!! flag.

Alcohol goes back almost to the beginning of humanity. Enjoy it, but do not let it control you, as in all things.

Drinking some Old Crow whiskey right now.

Cheers m8s I'm glad to know I'm not drinking alone, at the least I'm drinking with you by proxy

Yes it's wrong. No I'm not. I'm against most types of sparkling white wine as they taste like vomit to me, everything else is good in moderation. Chin-chin.

That's funny I always found it dampened my senses.

Anyeone even drink white wine? I've never met anyone that does, if for the alcohol

>senses=thoughts
>???

What type of alco you drink

Whats wrong with russians
I try to get high on coffee instead

Nothing. But rather, what's wrong with russians neighbor?

youtube.com/watch?v=oWuyrlXI7nA

nah bro. only stimulants are redpilled imo. everything else is something of a vice that should be used sparingly.

drink in moderation. drinking too much makes you a fucking idiot.

redpilled: single malt whiskey , gin , sake
shit: everything else

>only stimulants
what are stimulants?

>redpilled: single malt whiskey
Don't drink beer, but drank wine at some point I hated it... Not into gin, sake not available here, whisky will do

>jack daniels
Sup Forums is an 18+ board.

Not a lot of variations available here, I would buy a different brand if only it were available

Drink whatever you enjoy. Alchy snobs can get fucked, desu.

bourbon is for poor people and preteens

Wine, beer I can't enjoy
ethanol, oh boy oh boy

There are literally hundreds of cheaper and better quality whiskeys than JD. this isn’t about snobbishness, this is about terrible fucking taste brought to you by commercialized conformity.

A good wine is nothing to sneeze at. I like pretty much all alcohol with the exception of vodka. Never could get into it.

>implying subjective enjoyment is about objective relativity

Stop, you don't understand.

Attached: 1502335010239.jpg (634x953, 407K)

>I like pretty much all alcohol with the exception of vodka.
youtu.be/I_uiojy77vw

>Is it wrong to be drunk?
There is a time to drink, and a time to be sober.
>what types of alcohol is Sup Forums against?
Alcohol should be for relaxation and celebration. It should be something to enjoy. It's only a problem when it distracts you from other responsibilities in life.

>implying taste is entirely subjective
Taste is mostly determined by chemistry, which is very objective. Better distilling and aging change the chemical makeup of whiskey.

>Alcohol should be for relaxation and celebration. It should be something to enjoy. It's only a problem when it distracts you from other responsibilities in life.
How come majority can't tell the diffenrence, atleast know when to stop drinking?

I'm not talking about the physical mechanism of tasting, user. When I say "taste" I'm referring to the subjective discrepancies between what certain people find pleasing and others do not. What characteristics are more quality than others and what specifically about them is the bonum - the good - which cannot be turned around for subjective reasons?

I find your standard modern life is out of balance - at least in the US. Too much work and not enough play/family time/hobbies/etc. People just don't have time for it. If you live to work, alcohol is a cheap and effective way to get artificially loose, but it takes it's toll over time.

Attached: 1501302066995.gif (500x477, 509K)