Honest Question

Should we feed the poor, or burn them?

Attached: moreau-salome.jpg (594x900, 215K)

Consider the fact you (and everyone else) had no control over whether or not you were born into poor or rich households.

Attached: 1360263982970.jpg (539x393, 128K)

no one had any control on being born at all.

>we
Who is "we"?

Arm the poor, but not before allowing us to organize them.

Consider that I don't give a damn. If I was a filthy poor person, I wouldn't want to die. But I know from my enlightened position that I would deserve it.

Also, you're just saying that because if that was the case, then everyone in your entire shithole country would be killed

'us'.

Attached: Léon_Bonnat_-_Idylle.jpg (979x1609, 946K)

Current plan of Trump and the other Globalists is to replace with robots and kill.

Seems like a pretty good idea. What's the downside?

Attached: Gerard_van_Honthorst_-_De_Koppelaarster_-_1625_1.jpg (1772x1205, 1.04M)

>Should we feed the poor, or burn them?

Poor people are why we have prisons, user. It provides them with three square meals a day and a roof over their head. It's the ultimate welfare program.

non-poor, race just thing we tell poor to make them fight each other, not whether it's real but whether we give a shit about it ( we don't). your family's money is and has always been all that matters.

for us, no downsides. for them, they're dead. it's moving along pretty fast. there's nothing they can really do about it now either. because of their shit education they are too stupid to ever notice.

The power of the poors are children, and our children will come in the US and slaughter you pigs

only solution

Attached: green.jpg (970x545, 169K)

Feed the poor with the poor

That's what the parentheses are for. You and any other people who feel disgust at being born and wish to die - free to end your life, just don't play judge for everyone else, okay?

But if poors can do that why are they poor?

Attached: William-Adolphe_Bouguereau_(1825-1905)_-_The_Birth_of_Venus_(1879).jpg (424x599, 53K)

hilarious. no you won't. we think your pretend struggles are funny. and it's true. you couldn't overcome our tech and militas if you wanted to. and you'll be too busy killing each other forever to ever notice.

not even trolling. for decades this has been true. we decided on a lot of shit to ruin the poor long ago and it worked, but you're not really needed anymore. you're all already starting to die. you can have a million children and our drones will take care of them.

You may have robots on your side but we have Allah the mover of all things to grant testimony to our people

The poor of money?

Or the poor of noble character?

The tables can be turned very violently there.

Attached: e2bccc471bf4e7c3c4a5989cd3cd6a3e.jpg (602x900, 20K)

Ho ho. Now we are asking real questions.

Attached: William_Bouguereau_-_El_primer_duelo.jpg (3300x2634, 1.15M)

Ignore them
Shoot if they become a threat

This seems to be the current plan. It's certainly cost effective.

Attached: Pygmalion_and_Galatea_(Gérôme)_back.jpg (800x1018, 112K)