What's wrong with being gay ?

Attached: reichsarbeitsdienst+-+Homosexuality+in+the+Third+Reich+-+Sexuality+and+Gender+-+Deutschland+-+Peter+ (200x198, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
archive.is/Uajwi
archive.is/9sqNr
archive.is/0I0EO
archive.is/grwgp
archive.is/uPIbi
archive.is/oJS6y
archive.is/gK3Si
psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Conversely, what is not wrong with it?

Attached: illust_54254824_20180204_125148.jpg (353x500, 73K)

Marxist "acceptance".

Listen bro, if you are geneticly defective to think man bodies are sexy...I suppose you are good.

Being abused as a child though, which the majority are, That is on you too.

Take in the gas, it is righteousness.

World doesn't revolve around your feelings, sweetie.

Ethically, nothing. You're not hurting anyone.

But come to God, user. Your life has meaning, you don't have to be this empty shell seeking for fulfillment in shallow pleasures.

I don't see how your message does not apply to heterosexuals

It does aplly.

Am I not getting your point?

Oh, ok then. I can perfectly satisfy God even if I'm homosexual ?

You can satisfy him alright ;)

Well, God has said that homosexuals go against his creation and will, so no.

He said the same thing about clothes made from wool and linen.

Homosexuality or sodomy ?
+ these prescriptions of the OT have become obsolete according to Paul

Ah yes, the cherrypicking of sentences without any interpretation. Never seen this one before.

C'mon, you know even you could come around this nonsense argument.

Not all user.

Thera are OT rules that applied specifically to jews during a period. Going against God's creation is not one of these.

You hate cherry picking, huh?

Compare the number of verses on homosexuality to those about loving your neighbor and other hippie talk.

The act itself is not what's bad about it.....

The family unit is crucial to our culture, and endorsing homosexuality as 'mainstream' and even encourage it threatens our society's very core. You can be gay behind closed doors all you want, but in public the traditional lifestyle of man-women relationships [with the aim of the production of children] should be the socially enforced norm.

What's wrong with being a murderer? Having murderous thoughts and acting on them make a huge difference wouldn't you say

Everything. Lol your fucking GAY

Yes user, you should love your neighbour even if he is in sin.

Understanding the bible is not a matter of taking a sentence by itself or counting how many times it is mentioned.

You should seek knowledge about it's interpretation even if you don't believe in God. It'll enlighten your understanding of the western world and you'll find many truths in it.

It spreads STD and doesnt produce children to replace the current population

Being gay doesn't violate other people's natural rights, while murder does.

I don't care if someone is gay, I do care if they are having a fag-fest parade, butt-fucking each other down the main street of my town though.

nothing, unless you worship the Magic Jew™

Actually, quite a bit

Attached: IMG_2114.png (750x1334, 820K)

And....

Attached: IMG_2115.png (750x1334, 702K)

tl;dr Muh Feelings!

discord gg/dT5ZTr

add a .

Attached: Pic.png (957x1024, 956K)

because THAT would violate your "natural nights?"

... molesting kids.

Statistics on gays and marriage:

archive.is/Uajwi

Science on gays as parents:

archive.is/9sqNr

The benefits of gay marriage:

archive.is/0I0EO

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

archive.is/grwgp

Does conversion therapy work:

archive.is/uPIbi

HIV information:

archive.is/oJS6y

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

archive.is/gK3Si

Is being gay a mental illness?

psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html

Except that isn't true and my links disprove your bullshit.

its gay

its the true redpill

of course, would not expect a dumb burger to understand.

The only thing wrong being gay and admitting it is that you trigger the closeted homosexuals and closeted bisexuals who frequent this board. They're jealous that you're mentally and emotionally stable enough to admit that you're attracted to the same sex (if not both sexes) and wish that they had the courage to admit to themselves, let alone others, that they have a similar attraction. Most stright people couldn't care less if you're gay as long as you're not constantly hitting on them; you're less competition for them.

Mutilating your genitals for attention or identifying as a toaster is a different story.

I would like to expand on this

In my opnion insofar as the whole gay thing goes, doing this sort of thing should only be performed as a sort of "fetish" for a quick sexual ejaculorty release in the absence of a women, albeit still being fucking weird and disgusting
Living this as a lifestyle and beyond is just degenerate and destructive and makes absolutely no biological sense as far as humans and all livings beings go with the main sole purpose of multiplying and passing down information from gene to gene
I mean even some animals display such signs of decadence for ejaculorty release but then go back to mating the opposite sex

Wrong tag
Meant this

By being gay you destroy your family lineage from this generation onward.

That's bad for your children and grandchildren (they obviously won't be fabricated in a same sex relationship)

Nothing wrong with being gay and not acting upon it. Acting upon it, however, shows that a person is extremely degenerate, selfish, impulsive, and completely incapable of sexual modesty.

In my opinion, nothing. As long as you get married to a woman and produce white babies your weekend activities are your business

Attached: KaliYuga.jpg (849x1200, 100K)

Also:

You don't have the proper hardware for copulation with a same sex partner.

Male homossexual sex is traumatic to a number of localized organs in the base of the pelvis (prostate and anus to begin with)

I didn't say that, just saying I care if they do that because it's unsightly and sexual preference is something that should be kept entirely private.

Just like how I don't care if women free bleed, but I also don't want them to free bleed on the fucking bus because it's unsanitary.

I don't give a shit what you do in your personal life, but they should at least have the decency to make sure it doesn't affect other people's lives.

Literally everything, degenerate faggot scum
End your disgusting self

Benis doesn'd belong in buddhole :DDD

Attached: 1521183614504.png (812x883, 200K)

>>>/gaschamber/
pud benis in bagina :DDD

THE GAYS TOOK THE FUCKING RAINBOW FROM US!!!

>he thinks hitler was going to gas teh gays
you believe anything then

let me tell you about Darwinism...

so you guys are okay with someone having gay sex and then having kids later in life?

...because you getting your feelings hurt is affecting your life. Got it.

le edgy :D

A concept you apparently know little about given you miss the most obvious thing. They don't reproduce.

It don't come to us to accept it or not. But I'll be delighted to hear from someone he/she was gay and then found healing and had a family afterwards.

whats the stat on how many gaysw actually end up having kids then>???

Hard to know. There are plenty, but as a taboo it keeps hidden most of the time.

Also, talk about being "cured" from homosexuality is edgy (politically incorrect).

>be OP
>have first threads fail
>what could be the problem?
>I know I'll just zoom in more on the same image!
>that'll fix it for sure!
On topic with why, poopdick leading to AIDS, chimerism, and telegony, just to name a few reasons.
Did you homos really think the DNA pair bonding telegony trait from being fucked and absorbing semen through your insides was only exclusive to women? It's not. Promiscuous gay men are not able to settle down completely either.

Any sort of sexual immorality (homossexual or heterossexual) is likely to spread STDs.

Yea basically

There have been decadence shit in the past and there always will be. But decadence is called 'decadence' for a reason, it should not be encouraged by society. This includes homosexuality.

Plus half the girls I know have pretty nasty assholes. I don't think men would be any better eugh.

>Fags are incapable of reproducing thus becoming a net negative on the (limited) resources we as humans have available.
>Fags are degenerates and because of their degenerate behavior they decrease social cohesion
>Fags are objectively more annoying than normal people

Shall I list more?

>muh feelings