Why are they so entitled?

Why are they so entitled?

Attached: DD453444-5B11-4B87-BCED-82E434062B86.jpg (750x648, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 8371A42F-4325-448A-A98A-BDBFA138BC05.jpg (750x621, 178K)

We may as well make the whole world the U.S.
Actions never have consequence

Attached: illust_43935249_20180104_140355.jpg (800x1042, 433K)

>Alvarez
What did you expect from a goblino spic

Catholicism everyone

>Why are they so entitled?

Decades of white guilt being pumped up their sub human spic asses.

The mexishits have a massive, over-inflated sense of self entitlement.

Fucking spics are lazier and dumber than shit and didn't do a fucking thing to earn being here in America....other than being the puppets of the commie kikes who seek white genocide and breeding out of control faster than cockroaches.

Where's Hitler when you need him most?

Attached: 1513825673599.jpg (836x1080, 203K)

because the left shields them.
>

They’re the most hard working people in America. They do the jobs spoiled white boys are too lazy to do. You’re an idiot.

Attached: 885D3FB0-6EFF-4C59-9A5E-FF7B83D9A4E3.gif (500x281, 2.68M)

Is this spic in favor of mexico's 10x worse immigration laws?
See what they do to guats and hondurans for a taste of reality. Mexico has their own southern border wall, but its racist if the us does right?
fuck this cunt.

Attached: retarded_dog.jpg (600x768, 52K)

Show me them stats flagfag

I just think these people don't understand the concept of taxes. It's where most of the confusion comes from.

"Well I stole the car because Columbus landed in 1492, your honor, then ,,,:

Attached: bulls3.jpg (800x522, 38K)

>They’re the most hard working people in America. They do the jobs spoiled white boys are too lazy to do. You’re an idiot.

Fuck off spic internet defense force.

You fucking shitskins are a plague upon our country:

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

Everywhere you sub human animals go, you lower the quality of life. You light skinned spics literally think you're "white"

LOL

Where's Hitler when you need him most?

ICE tipline?

Mexicans are far from the hardest workers, they are just the most desperate. Filipinos easily out work beaners and speak better English.

Fine. Abandon all government welfare, assistance, and social programs, and revoke all federal labor laws. Then we can have open borders...

>Alvarez

Asking someone’s opinion on illegal immigration with a last name like this is basically like asking Xhu Zao what he thinks of Chinese investment in Asian Immigration to Canada.

REPORT THE INDIO TO ICE

ICE
ICE
BABY

You cant count the amount of bible verses she keeps to on your fingers.

All spics are nominal Christians, they fucking disgust me.

>They do the jobs spoiled white boys are too lazy to do.
That's why we used to have black people do that type of work. You fucking racists put the blacks out of work, letting them slide into being niggers.

Imagine if i just a drove my fishing boat to vancouver and started long lining and crabbing all over the place, expecting no reprisal from the local government

imagine being in a foreign country illegally and spouting off in such a manner
just try to imagine what it would be like to have this attitude

ICE is the modern gestapo

Ten mexicans do the work two white men used to get a living wage for.

Look at cattle operations now

Let them stay, just change it so that it's illegal for American tax dollars to be used on illegals.

Attached: 1520190827221.jpg (800x770, 212K)

Catholics.
It's the elephant in the room that nobody dares talk about.

Whats the difference you all look the same?

Attached: 1501765644185.png (374x376, 221K)

No, we can get rid of welfare state and open borders. No reason to link the two. I dislike hearing spanish.

Attached: merchant-mexican.jpg (932x960, 100K)

yeah, and mexicans are jews.
lets fire up the ovens.

well they dont pay any so there's that

has she been reported to ICE yet, for fucks sake

Oppression is cool fuck off lamefag

Call ICE

>We should write laws according to emotions.

Right Wing ICE Assistant Squads GET IN HERE

Better get ready for America's next main language though, formerly engrish

Attached: mexico.png (640x426, 358K)

Am Mexican-American. Both parents can read and write, and work hard as fuck just to get jipped by your rich white parents. Mom does housekeeping for $20 a day, if she demands anything near minimum wage, your old white hag of a mother threatens to call the cops. My father also works like a dog. He used to do auto repair, he decided to learn HVAC and he got his certs. His joints have started to give out. I'm working hard to get them out of this crappy situation. Sure, many latin americans are lazy shitbags, but there are certainly many of us that are trying hard to assimilate into American culture.

>file name
kill yourself

Because they vote democrat.

Btw, I agree that we should deport anybody that isn't contributing/bettering society and the economy. Many of us that are actually trying are disgusted by those that receive welfare and do jack shit. Work hard and assimilate, or GTFO.

>we
Juan please

>Why are they so entitled?
Because they can be. Look at how we treat them. An illegal can “find a gun,” then “accidentally shoot it (as if that ever happens), kill someone, get off on all charges, then sue the government. I’ve talked to many Hispanics and they laugh at you. They don’t care, they’ll take full advantage of you every step of the way. They do it because we’re a bunch of soft, emasculated, cucks.

Just look at how hard that whore is working.

Attached: me calling ICE.jpg (880x500, 27K)

It looks like a big chihuahua put on a furfag helmet.

>undocumented
Someone call ICE on her RIGHT NOW

Because they expect the same dopamine high offline that they get online.

So did anyone click on her site? spoiler alert, she's as bad as you'd expect

Attached: img_6991.jpg (3024x4032, 3.15M)

I wonder if people who say shit like this would have the same sentiments if white people just started immigrating to South America. Just walked in with an American flag and said fuck off I'm staying or you're racist

If you’re illegal, you have to go back.

we shall see, beans

Of course not. The hypocrisy is self-evident from the left when things like the soon-to-be South African genocide isn’t discussed and would be viewed as “racist” because we’d be helping white refugees, but Syrians are ok because they’re from the middle east.

Liberals want things to benefit them, but if you dare make it a two-way street or try to call them on their bullshit, they can’t handle it and resort to name calling and using words like “racist” or “bigot”. It’s typically how you know you’ve won the argument because they have nothing left to say.