End of the Alt Right?

Spencer is being sued - likely inspired his change in policy.
Heimbach arrested, literally cucked his PR's wife
Trad Workers Party is done.
Lots of disillusion

Even the Alt-Light has collapsed. And the Trump Organization is not under subpoena.

Lots of infighting, hatred....

Is this the beginning of the end?

Attached: matthew-heimbach2.jpg (931x931, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
youtu.be/Il03fdmNV5E
youtu.be/SGVyLAqhVRY
gab.ai/AmRenaissance/posts/21809353
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hopefully, the altright is cancer

No. We are just getting started you JIDF faggot.

Here's to hoping it ends for good.

Attached: CwNji__VIAA9Zro.png (365x468, 99K)

DO YOU EVEN WATCH RICHARD AND MORTIMER

Fuck those losers, and fuck the "alt-right" title made up by the msm.

We should change our name. What would be a catchy alternative to "alt-right"?

"controlled-op"

This is the beginning of the rise of the good optics new right of the likes of the Nickers led by Nicholas J Fuentes.

Spencer's lawsuit is so paper thin you can see through it.

Traditionalist Workers Party was always doomed to fail.

Take your shilling to Sup Forums or some other shit hole where people might actually buy it.

Stop your shill thread, Alt right is a fake term made up my MSM, Spencer is a larping faggot, sage.

CIA is just cleaning up and removing their agents. They are done with them now they served their purpose.

I say we call ourselves "The Nazi Terrorist Commandos". Just lean right into the skid and own it before they slander us.

Good. The Alt-Right are a bunch of counter-productive LARPing faggots.

>be Nick Fuentes
>backstab or burn bridges with literally everyone you've ever worked with, including doxxing and leaking private messages
>accomplish literally nothing IRL, criticize anyone who does
>no life experience or formal education, but pretend that you're an expert on everything
>get decisively BTFO by Destiny, Styxxx (this one is particularly funny), and Spencer
>be an literal virgin NEET incel living in your parents basement talking about catboys while claming to live the trad lives
>wear a suit in front of a greenscreen during your videos and some faggots are convinced that you're perfect optics future of the movement

Who?

Slow down there, my guy.

Attached: DYcrGn4VAAEN66F.jpg (1600x1065, 154K)

I like the way you meme.

Attached: 1513131153655.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Hopefully, since the alt right was one of the worst things to happen to the cause of defending white interests and decades in years. These ideas are common sense and natural, they don't have to be conflated with rich weirdos talking about their fantasies of a "new gay friendly whites only Roman Empire that will go to the stars" or sophomoric philosophy.

>alt-light has collapsed
now if only the rest of the alt-right would follow
fuck having a movement

Fuck you and your copy pasta

The "alt-right" is a set of ideas and worldviews, not an organization with leaders. How many times do we have to explain this?

The great thing about the copypasta is that no one ever disputes the content of it. Nick Fuentes is a subversive faggot who was not bullied enough upon entering the movement.

I hope so. American aesthetics and normalfag terms are best at converting people. Anglin has the right idea.

Attached: 756048.png (1056x498, 752K)

TRS blowing up in their own forums.

Attached: TRSforum.jpg (500x751, 209K)

spencer is not alt right, how dumb are you?

He's not part of (((the movement))), faggots like you can keep it. No one wants to be a part of the TWP/AtomWaffen/Wallace crowd. Spencer is getting shunned too because he still wants to play footsie when the violent mentally ill fatasses who just wanna play dress-up and street brawl.

No one is jealous, no one likes you people, no one cares. Go be a faggot somewhere else.

Attached: 358695706.gif (500x288, 2.98M)

Depending on how far you want the dumb label to extend that's arguable considering there's groups out there still doing fine.

the e-clebs (a term coined by share blue to drive wedges in the alt right) existed due to a community that was there before them and will be there long after, new "ecelebs" will spawn in their absence and be torn down by the liberal establishment. Not a big deal just part of the game challenging tyranny.

That might all be bullshit, but I have no difficulty imaging Matt Hamback passed out drunk in a sewer.

>the oven

isn't that the shitposting forum for TRS? seems weird people would be posting this stuff there

Attached: confused nick.png (600x512, 298K)

also, D'marcus is the only person there I really recognize as having enough influence to get close enough to those guys to see this stuff for real. No idea who those other guys are.

"Propaganda Mongers"

and the real alt-right of Alex Linder and Jan Lamprecht stills stands after years.

>good optics
hitler would have never larped around like black shirt nazis if he were a modern american. he wrote about it in mein kampf. you need good optics, and it has to conform to the social and cultural norms of the common people you're trying to reach. have any of these people even read what he wrote?

Just clearing out the controlled opposition. Kikes should really stop parroting trailer trash around as leaders, it's hubris at this point

This
Also this.

Attached: 5784B294-0C0E-4BB1-80B2-DFFF45C782FF.jpg (1024x622, 100K)

TWP is LARPing garbage anyway, if you're gonna talk about "folk" and do Bellamy salutes at least have the balls to fly the swastika, everybody knows that's what you wanna do anyway

Attached: 1497942764452.jpg (1750x1400, 355K)

Alt right was always shit. TRS and daily stormer are basically promoting quadroon nationalism at this point. Based spics in Trump hats etc. Trumpcucks have destroyed all the momentum that white nationalism had built up throughout the Obama years.

come on now Sargon. quit making it seem like Spencer's idea of the ehtnostate is a space empire.

>be Nick Fuentes
>be a BASED 56% spic mongrel in a MAGA hat
>pretend to be American even though your father is an illegal beaner immigrant

Spic Fuentes can't be part of the movement because he is not even American. He is an invasive Mexican

this guy is right. Fuentes is the future.

There is no Alt-right, faggot.

setbacks are going to happen . this is a speed bump in the big picture

>the future of the far right in the US is a 19yo manlet mestizo
THE ABSOLUT STATE

good riddance.. now lets gas these kikes and race war now

Attached: 1521092405047.jpg (619x467, 69K)

get in the pit

Attached: 1483917324172.jpg (912x1140, 249K)

>Alt Right

i've been hearing this shit since 2016 and i still don't know what the fuck it is

Don’t care about alt right

But white pride will never die

>not part of any group or organization because literally no one has met him likes him
IE and Patriot Front are the future. Fuentes will become an unsucessful PJW-style shill after a year or two more of living in his parent's basement with no income or career prospects. I wouldn't be surprised if he eventually cucks on Israel.

I don't really understand the message here. If we wanted mestizo nationalism, we could have just voted for Jeb. What is the point of the alt right if they are just pushing a moderate civnat republican platform?

Our future lies in convincing our white goy elites to lead us to victory. Period.

Attached: 1520838803022.png (585x560, 263K)

*literally no one who has met him likes him

It is funny that his working relationships usually last a month and never end well. Him backstabbing Nehlan (who himself is spiraling the drain) is only the latest instance of this behavior.

Get in the pit ratboy.

Attached: 1520724301516.jpg (1280x960, 316K)

Mestizo detected. You have to go back Juan Pablo

I'm about to toss him $50 because of your JIDF shit.

>You know those Israel stuff was just bantz! I love the jews

I just sent him $110 in BTC. Check the next block for proof.

Attached: 1514594019810.jpg (1000x624, 721K)

Spencer and Heimbach are literal retards who have a tiny following. But the media loves to paint them as representative of the alt-right in general because they're the perfect boogeymen.

I'll be glad when they're gone.

Go ahead, support him playing Fortnite until 4AM while whining about everyone else's optics.

How could it be the end when the problems are only growing and the 'normies' are starting to sympathize with pro-whites?

You're not fooling anyone shlomo.

Mestizo bitchboys shilling now on Sup Forums? Pretty cringy. He is not white and likely you are not white

hahahhaha, that was basically his approach to Laura Loomer

Since you pulled the memeflag larp as white shit on our board i'm going to spend the next hour getting at least 1k more views on this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

Why did Hitler hate Jews? Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat will explain to you.

Attached: 1493893236137.png (949x1103, 920K)

You know how you get good optics? You play pretend newsman in your moms basement repeating memes XD so much win for the tradcaths

Fuentes is a mestizo. This is a fact. If the alt right is promoting "American nationalism" that is inclusive of mestizos, as Andrew Anglin does by promoting Fuentes for example, then how exactly are they different from the mainstream republican party? It is a serious question. Why would anyone be alt right if they offer no alternative to the standard republican party?

>likely inspired his change in policy
Quick rundown please. What did he change?

Justice is coming.

Attached: 1514135721370.jpg (480x605, 123K)

Hardest redpill to swallow is that its good to be straight thinking and to not fall for a bunch of scammers, internet larpers and pseuds. Utopian, grandiose ideas that were peddled by the autists in the alt kike were laughable. Neetsocs are brain dead, ethno nationalists are delusional, identitarians are a meme. Everyone else who promotes a weird civic meme nationalism like all those reddit bloodsports youtubers and the tweeting/youtube/social media crowd are all scammers, or virtue signalers, and the whole thing is nothing but eceleb circle jerks. Thus they were all reduced to people arguing over webcam on the internet. It ended up ruining Sup Forums because every last one of these faggots always mention this place or makes a reference to its memes and that is actually Sup Forumss own fault because of the fucking morons who thought it was a good idea to go public and create a reddit colony. Sup Forums is at its best when it is just a bunch of amorphous, straight thinking, group of anonymous paleocon/libertarian leaning/race realist/anti globalist/slightly ancap posters and browsers who discuss and share information about global political/economic/socialeconomic events, sift through all the bullshit and pull out the truth all while just enjoying it/shitposting and then spread these truths out to alternative news sites and social media but WITHOUT getting autistic about how redpilled you are and leaving some retarded ass comment about how you came from Sup Forums or mentioning some Sup Forums reference you idiots. I see people all over youtube and the internet "hinting" that they got the information from Sup Forums when they might as well leave a link to this board. It reminds me of those "LE REDDIT ARMY IS HERE" comments from a few years ago were made by anons making fun of rebbitors. Now that the entire world sees anyone with a dissenting opinion/thought, they automatically believe you'd be in line with the autistic retards in alt kike/new right/dissident right whatever you call it.

Attached: Sam Hyde father figure.png (1052x589, 1.27M)

TWP was shit always. No one really supported Heimbach outside of just showing up to some of his rallies to speak thats about it. Now they won't be. Spencer will win every lawsuit that comes at him. Altright is here and will last forever. Altright is growing stronger every fucking day.

Reminder that Nick Fuentes threatened Jared Taylor by saying he would bail out of the American Renaissance conference this year if Paul Nehlen isn't removed from the invitation list

Attached: 2377f7124108ba55439689b26429b4d3[1].png (712x385, 39K)

Who do you support on the right?
>this kills the shill

Attached: 1494764695101.jpg (2000x3071, 693K)

Fuck it I just tossed him another $500

Are you sure about that? Jared Taylor would have never do any of that something must have happened big for Taylor to do that.

Spencer has a massive following and is the best intellectual in the alt-right but he's a terrible organizer so he'll never form a large organization. Best case scenario is that he becomes mentor to the inevitable alt-right strongman - my guess is Greg Conte (Sup Forums incarnate) or that 19-year-old kid who leads Patriot Front

I like Spencer but in a perfect world he'd be a college professor/talking head rather than the figurehead of a metapolitical movement to save the white race

He’s half mestizo which makes him 3/4 white. If I saw him in the streets and didn’t know his genetic make up I’d assume he was white. It’s not like he looks like pic related.

Attached: 0A959E51-CEA6-4406-8684-1AC86CBBC883.jpg (500x376, 142K)

Because Nehlen kept sperging out and throwing echoes on everything. Just look at his response to being disinvited

Is taylor that thirsty for a mestizo twink at his event?

Spencer hasn't really organized anything outside of some impromptu rallies which were good.

Yeah, now go suck his dick you schizo neet

EL GOBLINO

E-celeb invasion was definitely a nail in the coffin.

Attached: HE-IS-PLAYING-YOU-LIKE-A-FIDDLE.jpg (1066x1207, 399K)

notice me

shills

Attached: 1489886479958.jpg (476x383, 32K)

>willingly giving your money to shitskins
Nobody wants to hear about your racial cuckoldry findom fetish, dude

>The alt-right wasn't something coined by media
>e-celebs are the voice of said "alt-right"
>I even followed any of these fags with their youtube partnerships
>I come to Sup Forums to save the white race, and to be civil
Sup Forums is Sup Forums and /x/, with the added touch of "pin the nose on the jew"

He's backing away from the college tour because they're turning into all-out brawls

The model he was using (sue to secure right to speak and then hold event that will generate massive media coverage) was sound but the police kept betraying us and the events basically became doxx slogfests. Eventually most major networks (IE, TRS, etc.) pulled support. Not Spencer's fault but a change was needed. Patriot Front did handle themselves very well, though. They're pretty much NPI's security aparatus at this point.

Gradually I came to hate them. I'm going to spend the next two hours blasting redpills all over the web because you inbred kike rats raided our board again. You made Fuentes $610 USD tonight. Check the block in 23 minutes for proof. I'm going to see if I can't fundraise for him tomorrow night at the dinner party i'm attending.

I didn't hate Israel until I met JIDF on Sup Forums. Now I find myself spending hours on lefty forums getting them riled up and organized and funded.

Attached: 1514135652898.jpg (584x819, 129K)

I think you stumbled into the wrong place.

Attached: 1520904477417.jpg (478x487, 94K)

youtu.be/Il03fdmNV5E

youtu.be/SGVyLAqhVRY

No, this is the real beginning. Spencer, Heimbach, and the rest were not true thought leaders. They were just faces that tried to assert themselves into a movement. Spencer didn't develop his own theories, he just interviewed lots of people doing podcasts and then tried to assert himself as leader.

Heimbach had a "white student union" in college I believe.

All of these people lacked a cohesive vision. None of them explicitly advocated for an alternative to the "enlightenment values" of the 1600s/1700s that have set us down this mess.

Kevin MacDonald is still around. Jared Taylor is still around. Pat Buchanan is still writing blog posts. These types of people should be our "leaders" if we even need them.

The fact of the matter is that we should be organizing our own independent ad-hoc groups in our respective cities to get to know one another irl so that we are able to work together to prevent society from collapse, or to rebuild it when it eventually does.

The "enemy" is very good at subverting political movements and taking down leaders. This is why leftists have no central leaders, they learned years ago that having a leader just makes an easy target for the government or someone else to take down. It's better to have leaderless movements. That's why our ideas have flourished on leaderless anonymous imageboards

Attached: AussieGadsdenFlag.png (2000x1333, 200K)

go away shill

Attached: 1492396816505.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

>"pin the nose on the jew"
My pleasure.

Attached: 1520836278289.jpg (3600x6044, 3.66M)

the TWP was trash anyways, stop concern trolling.
yes, there is lots of work to be done.
If you think this is the end, then you are not worthy of the glory that comes with trial.

>reddit spacing
Spencer is doing fine and everyone else is doing fine as well. The right stuff does pool parties where local groups of lik eminded people get together.

>good optics

fucking faggot

Taylor's act is wearing pretty thin. He doesn't have a political ideology and doesn't publicly address the JQ, which makes him vulnerable to subversion. Widespread interest in him only began after Spencer popularized the term alt-right. IE is taking a similar approach but I don't think anyone is falling for it and it only opens them up to cucking in the future. Patrick Casey is 100% /ourguy/ but his replacement might not be because all they publicly propose is racially conscious civic nationalism.

(((AmRen))) jabs the knife in deeper into the anti Jew, pro-white movement in its most difficult week of infighting and drama

>Paul Nehlen registered for our upcoming conference in January. At the time, we asked if he would like to give a 5 - 10 minute talk about his campaign. Since that time, his campaign has taken a direction we aren't comfortable with, so we withdrew the invitation. We wish him the best.

gab.ai/AmRenaissance/posts/21809353

Attached: 3f47cfcbe22223eef650838ea2202a30[1].png (764x272, 30K)