What does Sup Forums think of Juden Bucko Patreonstein?

Based altright prophet of rugged bootstrapping and washed balls or inscrutable obscurantist Talmudic peddler of self-help and washed balls?

Attached: SORT.jpg (540x960, 121K)

you said washed balls twice

who fucking cares, you're both worthless mutts who will get allah'd soon.

shut your cuck hole

fucking make me you half breed low tier mutt.

>"hurrr Peterstein won't name the jew and portray em in a bad light, it must mean he's a huge cuck who's ideas are worthless"
Instead of expecting others to criticize the fact that jews run the world maybe you should CLEAN YOUR ROOM faggot

ILL SHUT YOU UP REAL FAST
BLAM

Attached: filename.jpg (1280x1600, 142K)

yes, because it is inarguable that Petersberg promotes washing your balls

He is just another e celeb bucking books and shit. Same shit different day. Ice cream of another flavor.

He’s no different than Lauren southern or even pre-e-celeb hucksters like Malcom gladwell.

If you like his stuff great but let’s be real. High IQ people don’t need some faggot to tell them to carpe diem.

why's he hiding behind a bush lmao

Pick on someone your own size you piece of shit FUCK you eeeaaaaaaayyhaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAA

GIT 'IM

he's a tranny

Attached: jordan.png (727x639, 620K)

He's a humble Canadian carpet merchant. Nothing special.

He's a redpill starter kit and he's doing more to help white lads than any white person in this thread or elsewhere.

>Juden Bucko Patreonstein
LOL IRL

here we go again? look at it this way at least his balls were clean when he teabagged you and got your jimmies rustled. You act like using the resources to generate an income on youtube is antithetical to What now? Being self made? He is actively demonstrating what he is trying to convey, and you think this is a bad thing? Should he be teaching guys to hate themselves, give up and don't wash their balls? wtf?

My black mates were discussing this. They are playing you whites for fools and you keep falling for it. Just like the next tradthot

It was a good article because it acknowledges our facts, including racial differences in IQ and vast Jewish over-representation in far-left intellectualism and communism. It just disagrees with our conclusions.

We should celebrate that Quillete takes us seriously and acknowledges these things.

I think he knows but knows he can't be explicit, but whenever he calls out someone for being a disgusting neo-Marxist undermining Western civilization, it's a Jew (most recently, Angyal of the Huffington Post).

Personally, he's redpilling me on the JQ just by pointing at the problem and my taking Sup Forums's advice of noticing things.