2000-s best decade?

What happened pol? I remember how bright the future then looked, playing some WoW. Didn't think about politics, no PC bullshit, everything in Media was 100% white, less immigrants. Overall i was looking forward to future. When did this wrong timeline happen? When did things become so sinister maybe 3-4 years ago?

youtube.com/watch?v=IRvGZffXhfk
youtube.com/watch?v=VV1XWJN3nJo
youtube.com/watch?v=8ShDEEGcV4k
youtube.com/watch?v=Kdm1P27dVBQ
Gameplay
youtu.be/3RMVAN-w1Ek

Attached: fb004825c17fb51e71681229bafb4d19.jpg (1600x1200, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m3i4S4E7h3I
youtube.com/watch?v=MVmk7VthBQo
youtube.com/watch?v=DmeUuoxyt_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, all that bullshit was going on then.
You just don't remember any of it, kid.

2008 happened

08 was the changing point, Obama's election, not so much Obama himself, opened the progressive flood gates. It cemented this idea is liberal millennial minds that old traditions were dead, that they won and the future was theirs. 2016 put a boot up their ass

2012 everything went to shit imo

You must live under a rock. Trump is president, liberals are BTFO, and the deep state is getting its anus gaped by angry conservatives.

2010s will be a decade for the books.

More like 1964.

Get over it faggot.
Just like people who can't let go of the 80s.

Let the good times roll on, realize time moves with or without you & more memories are yet to come, nigger.

2013 was the year "current year" leftism currently took its shape.

Attached: tumblr_nrjvb6MGsu1u1sr1lo1_400.jpg (375x260, 46K)

~2001 was the very early start of it, 2004 it started building, and it was full swing by Obama’s election.
Want a good way to tell? Look at best of music list and movies for each year.

You mean 2007, when the iPhone was made and gave idiots access to the internet.

The peak of white civilization was reached the 10th of september 2001. After this everything went to absolute tier shit.

Nostalgia and depression hit me guys. Anyways everything from technological point and everywhere seemed to go forward and everything looked good. Ah man i remember skipping school just to play WoW. Best times ever

youtube.com/watch?v=m3i4S4E7h3I
youtube.com/watch?v=MVmk7VthBQo

Nice thread

1996 was the year the world started to clearly go insane. You were just to young to see it. And as was said, smartphones were the nail in the coffin.

Burn. Mother fucker, burn.

Exactly. 9/11 happened.

it happened between 2011-2013

#1 pre-9/11 libertarian dream land coming through. this will NEVER be topped.

Attached: Ultima_Online_cover.jpg (256x342, 15K)

This. American imperialism happened.

fuck anything other than vanilla wow

Ok last one spam from me
youtube.com/watch?v=DmeUuoxyt_E

Ye this one seems like it might be the time.

Todays WoW is no longer the same. Imo Last good expansion was cata (Despite the hate i enjoyed it and it was last expnasion WoW still had some WoW essence in it).

Attached: ghhghg.png (1822x259, 126K)

Flying mounts in BC along with easier battleground capacity + server change in WOLTK killed it. I played 1 month of cataclysm and stopped.
Vanilla was the best. Unless you're one of these autist who enjoy killing npcs all day in tight no life schedule. My fun was to gank folks in sh valley until they tried with their main failed and rage quit.
Fun time

Underage
This is the where everything went to shti