This is an Azerbaijani. Why isn't he considered white?

This is an Azerbaijani. Why isn't he considered white?

Attached: Judo_at_the_2016_Summer_Olympics,_Orujov_vs_Khamza_2.jpg (1200x1296, 141K)

They are Turko-Iranians, that's why.

The are from caucaus region so they are,
Look at the face structure,

Non european caucasian is what they are, and most of them don't look like that. They are usually darker.

Genetically speaking he is probably "whiter" than most of Sup Forums.

When Sup Forums talks about white people they are talking about Western European culture and Western European genetics, and pretty much only that.

how much slav blood does he have?

If I can’t pronounce where you’re from, you can GTFO.

wypipo so desperate to claim strong genes. sorry mate your good men died in 2 world wars, lay the fuck down and take it up your ass white boy

>dark nipples
>dark cornhole
Sorry user. Definitely not white.

he's slightly more cro magnon/incestlahmed and ya crescent moon muzzy flag on his ghee butter. be less faggot op

So Persian then

Attached: south-park-s11e06c11-rauf-xerxes-16x9[1].jpg (960x540, 98K)

>Why isn't this white man considered white?
t.Juden

More than that most have some degree of the Asiatic Turk eyes. He doesn’t.

Attached: F469C36C-0A93-426B-8A49-F4C143352904.jpg (500x375, 42K)

Because he's a roach and so are you.
Siktir.

There is phenotypic overlap. Doesn't make them white.

White is usually strictly defined as European here, so his question is completely valid.

Because Russians lived there until 1992.

Ok Jewboy, Russia is filled with Asians, like Chinese but slightly different.
Australia, not white, right?

You are beyond retarded.

God damn it you are fucken beyond retarded too.

You sound like a leftist trying to rationalize the social construct of gender and race.

He is white.

His fellow brown countrymen aren't.

Azerbaijani are a bit off, Kazakhs seem to seriously ponder over their Asian looks and rethink what they are. Kazakhs are the future.

The tale goes Tatars are the most civilized of the tribe (not Crimean Tatars though that are a different group).

how?

Paint his skin green. Now put bolts on his neck.
See where I'm going with this? He better have a degree or something if he wants to emigrate.

And what is that genetic component that makes him so white?

Russians are mutts. Most of them are mixed with Mongolian.

Most people from Azerbaijan aren’t very brown in the first place. Just a bit Asian looking.

Have you seen Mongolian qts? In all seriousness, they are FAR better than East Asians.

The Russian Asians, Buryats in particular, are fucking top

>hurr durr da joos
So now anyone with a Caucasian facial structure and not-too-dark skin is white? Like this whole Syrian team? Where do you draw the line?

Attached: A85FB43D-BEE6-45DF-A18F-C8981571884A.jpg (586x371, 157K)

Whites evolved from Arabs; that's why you don't see much difference in facial structure.

Very hotheaded people.
In Russia we call it "Garachia Krov" Hot Blood.

You are either a Jewish troll fulfilling your narcissistic needs in the most pathetic way possible (on Sup Forums). Or you are an obsessive compulsive anxious purist who considers north western snow niggers the only true "white" people. Europe, Russian Asia, the Caucuses, the Mediterranean, Australia, North America north of Mexica, even the Middle East and North Africa, were all traditionally, fundamentally white. My Egyptian doctor looks like my dad and I and 100% West European. In ancient time the Aryan dominated everywhere he went. It is only in modern times with all that he created that nigger tier genetics can proliferate like a disease. Even Indians I consider a fellow brother. They are very closely related and they share our values.

The enemies are leftists, Progressives, Jews, Muslims, niggers, etc. Asians are better off in their own countries, I respect them but I don't want their insectoid genes. Nigger genes and Semitic culture are the real enemy. Christianity is for the Jews, let it go.

Yes, but they may be an enemy if their culture is Muslim.

You think white Progressives are your friend? These are your only true enemy.

HI JACK
BYE JACK

Attached: hijackbyjack.gif (265x200, 34K)

Not being an Amerimutt.

hint: if you're a Jew

Amerilarpers are losing the Middle East with this attitude. Remember your old ally, Pakistan? Not an ally anymore. Member Iran? Nope, not a friend of yours. Fast forward - Turkey, Iraq, ... , ...

Saudi Arabia keeps get shitting at and it won't last forever before they crack and say fuck it.

You don't belong on Sup Forums you shitskin.

Attached: 532.png (1024x997, 595K)

I dated an Azerbaijani girl and she was definitely white. I miss her so much picrelated

Attached: 2DCD80DC-4D50-4863-B73B-0496A9F831E2.jpg (960x958, 102K)

Other way around, or rather simultaneously. The Caucasian race evolved in a frozen environment during the Pleistocene era.

This is a Brazilian. Why isn't he considered white?

Attached: maia.jpg (376x576, 29K)

WTF are you talking about? We are "losing" the Middle East because we keep going to war with them for reasons the US population does not want or even understand. The Middle East hates us because we support Israel and subsidize them billions of dollars a year. We are only involved in the Middle East because of Globalism and Jews both of which every hates. We should not be involved with any country in the Middle East, their is nothing to gain. Our media really is completely Jewish though so the average person remains ignorant.

hes mediterranean caucasian

Because Azerbaijan isn't part of Europe. White isn't just skin color

thats definitely not natural blonde

Why the fuck can't the front row take a knee? They look like sorority girls

would import

Attached: 75474576.jpg (274x184, 8K)

this is an american, why isnt he considered white?

Attached: Crop_of_Marion_Barry_Vincent_Gray.jpg (220x276, 12K)

Dyed blonde hair doesn't make a woman white.

Attached: 1433292518811.jpg (460x276, 20K)

"The Caucasian race" is 18th century nonsense made up by a guy who thought skulls from the Caucasus represented the ancestors of Europeans.

So let me quote you:
>Yes, but they may be an enemy if their culture is Muslim.
And then:
>These are your only true enemy.

This is a literal quote. I don't know what you're ranting about afterwards.

Because he is black you nigger.

Caucasians don't have Neolithic Mediterranean farmer genes.

Tbqh if he was American I'd consider him white.

He was born in Russia and is partially Russian sage

Jesus christ this is the most blatantly butthurt shitskin ive seen on Sup Forums in a while.

this is a chinese, why isnt he considered white?

Attached: just when you think 4chan cant shock you anymore.webm (768x432, 1.96M)

God it's so easy to bait Sup Forums. This guy is a Slavic Russian immigrant to Azerbaijan. Just looking at the file name or doing a reverse search would have told you that.

This board just never facts check anything. Posters take everything at face value and that's why so many larpers and outsiders shift the narrative as they want.

In the end even racism/nationalism/patriotism... are fueled by having looked at some graph or meme that you didn't even bother research yourself. How the fuck can anyone pretend to be """redpilled""" when normal people show more skepticism towards their own news channels.

Attached: 1519345948191.jpg (456x337, 120K)

lol gay