What is he thinking about?

What is he thinking about?

Attached: mindBlown.jpg (598x682, 33K)

The most important thing you can do for the white race, and yourself, is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, to the greatest possible extent, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

The mere presence of Trump makes your brain tingle with energy

Envisioning the day he takes the Oath of office and becomes Padisha Emperor.

He realized just how deep the Jew rabbit hole goes

cut my life into peices

He was having a vision.

He forgot something and just recalled it. I make the same face when that happens to me. Now the question is WHAT?

G-guys. what if he was reading this thread mentally though time causing one of us to reply to it calling OP a fucking faggot

Stuff..... Things

Attached: Barrons Thoughts.gif (640x828, 3.79M)

He was so tired he forgot to open doors with his left hand this week.

What if Trump is Mind controlled and Baron was hit with some of the beam which is tuned to Trumps DNA

ONE OF US
ONE OF US

he exists on a plain where thoughts are not necessary

Saving the future

the sad thing is this probably IS what he was thinking about

Mommy

Barron: "OMG! So that's what Nikola was talking about when he discussed the magnificence of 3 6 and 9!"

He knew at that moment he was future heir to the throne of mankind.

Its nothing.. haha.. Its just the.. the visions. heh

he forgot his suicide belt

What is going on in his mind here?

Attached: highFive.gif (500x342, 1.72M)

Testing the human's reactions.

~ Telepathically communicating with Dad ~

Attached: 1514686599128.gif (640x480, 1.91M)

slapping her ass

He just realized that the pictures he was jerking off to were old photos of his mom.

he's killing the enemies of America, duh

Attached: KWN-Maguire-I-1142017-768x1014.jpg (768x1014, 128K)

>It was the jews all along. Hitler did nothing wrong

Shit what if big brother finds out im the "other guy", she had a things for kids not my fault she was there naked. fuck fuck fuck what am i gonna do

Obvious isn't it?
He's trying to contain his power level.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x360, 939K)

So true.

Damn, how racist was that cartoon?

Just having one of his dead zone moment.
It can't be a scanner moment since no head exploded.

He's a kid leave him alone you fucking pedo