Japanese Savagery in WW2

Why does everyone ignore all the atrocious war crimes the Japs committed during ww2 but everyone is always like muh nazis and muh six million, but normies have no fucking clue about the rape of nanking and shit

Attached: 33C6BA2B-874C-43D5-85A5-65E9E1D70929.jpg (170x251, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_mutilation_of_Japanese_war_dead#Trophy-taking
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not sure. The japs did a lot of heinous shit but basically all we learn about is the european theatre (at least in your typical HS history class). I guess if you're designing the curriculum for american kids, it's easier just to focus on one theatre of the war and you pick the yuropoor one because your jew masters require you to let every single american know that evil white people are responsible for the holohoax.

If you get too in-depth about the pacific theatre you have to teach kids about pearl harbor and the complete shitshow that arose afterwards. Just as savage as the japs were, our boys were pretty fucking ruthless to them.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_mutilation_of_Japanese_war_dead#Trophy-taking
>But the Japanese wasn't dead. He had been wounded severely in the back and couldn't move his arms; otherwise he would have resisted to his last breath. The Japanese's mouth glowed with huge gold-crowned teeth, and his captor wanted them. He put the point of his kabar on the base of a tooth and hit the handle with the palm of his hand. Because the Japanese was kicking his feet and thrashing about, the knife point glanced off the tooth and sank deeply into the victim's mouth. The Marine cursed him and with a slash cut his cheeks open to each ear. He put his foot on the sufferer's lower jaw and tried again. Blood poured out of the soldier's mouth. He made a gurgling noise and thrashed wildly. I shouted, “Put the man out of his misery.” All I got for an answer was a cussing out. Another Marine ran up, put a bullet in the enemy soldier's brain, and ended his agony. The scavenger grumbled and continued extracting his prizes undisturbed

yes in china they do.

Don't act like every side doesn't commit atrocities in war, it's the winner's privilege to select which ones to ignore and which to punish.

The pacific theater was just a whole new level of brutality and depravity for all countries involved

My grandad fought in the pacific, and he told me once how his unit never took prisoners (always assuming it was a ruse because of jap fighting spirit). They just killed everyone

Chinks and flips aren't people so the Japanese didn't really do anything wrong

Stupid nip couldn't handle the banter.

There biggest crime still lives on today and its An*me

Why is it only the losers of wars are guilty of "war crimes?" That alone should cause massive skepticism of any war crimes claims.

We nuked them. That settled things.

Nippon Strong, Nippon Strong
Imperial Japan did nothing wrong!
Rape of Nanking?
No such thing!
Experiment on GIs?
Allied lies!
Look out!
The Red Sun rises again!

Attached: DL_U9xnV4AAMv_k.jpg (720x540, 42K)

The pacific theater isn't discussed for two reasons
1. Europe was barely involved
2. Jews were barely involved.

In general I think the "whitewashing of history" is a meme, however in WW2 its actually true. Nobody cares about the Pacific because it was mostly USA and Australia vs Asians.

Nobody gives a fuck about chinks.

Attached: 1517017737202.gif (1064x589, 981K)

My Uncle was a Death March of Bataan & Japanese POW Survivor. He witnessed the Nagasaki Bomb Blast. Fuck the Japanese. Fuck Douglas MacArthur & Fuck the Japanese & Fuck the Japanese Some More. Fuck Japan. Seriously. Fuck Japan.

Attached: 7338E705-A230-48B0-AD1C-0507733D3CFB.jpg (1125x1092, 195K)

Nuke them 20 more times. Right fucking now. Fuck Japan.

2 nukes have a huge effect on culture

but the rape of nanking was justified

Found the san-fran chink. No one cares.

Attached: 105.gif (340x340, 144K)

Nukes are not real though

Attached: 1520836996091.jpg (500x500, 56K)

Ask someone who was alive for WWII what they think about the Japs. Enjoy the fireworks.
My grandpa was 13 when they bombed us. For the next 72 years he referred to them as "those slanty-eyed bastards" or "the damn Japs."

because japs aren't white. jews don't care

Just because you just found out about it does not mean people are ignoring it. The Rape of Nanjing is a book you can pick up almost anywhere they sell books. That the USA is full of dumbshits who do know fuck about history is not because some cabal is trying to hide the info. We gutted our public education budget for the last 30 year so a lot of retards thought it best to gut the humanities. Now we have to live with a bunch of fucking idiots who think the USA did not sell cocaine to pay death squads in Central America and those fools vote.

That's a stupid fucking question.
People know what they're taught about in school and what the media portray. Both constantly reinforce the Holocaust narrative. Both are also run by Jews.

Asians are an insect race and should be treated as such

Attached: 140922-japense-skull-1944[1].jpg (722x1000, 464K)

another point to consider is that nazis mostly persecuted jews while japan chinks. since the MSM and education sector is run by (((them))), it makes sense they'd focus on their own injustices instead of others. chinese don't parrot their victim complex to guilt trip whites into doing their bidding

Goy, never forget the 21 or more million people, we must focus on preventing Communism and protect the chinks from self persecution, Japanese war crimes are insignificant compared to this, let alone Holohoax.

>atrocious war crimes
>war crimes

come one user, we're not normies here. We know that there are no good guys, especially in war.

Yup. Zainichi propaganda.

Japan is now America's lapdog, so their atrocities are downplayed.

it actually happened. but anyway, and a myriad of other reasons is probably why it's less well known. plus china is the enemy of the west while japan an ally, so no reason to sympathize with them

yeah, i was thinking the same thing

t. brainlet

>ignore it

no, son. we fear the samurai.

Because the victims of the Japanese were merely Chinks and US Servicemen, not (((The Chosen People™)))

Also, the perpetrators were not white.

Probably because the USA raped them with nuclear weapons.

i actually don't think that's why. if in some hypothetical timeline japan was still an enemy of the US, i don't think their warcrimes would be downplayed to the extent that it has. you can be sure japanese will be demonized 24/7 as some evil, injust, inhumane subhumans

war is war the japanese were nothing special. Unless you want to get into unit 731 but you sub-saharans aren't capable of comprehending the significance of such a project. Also us soldiers were not angles or honorable on the field of battle. Never have been,

Attached: 0d691ebe1583b5fd2da3be38b75761282022b5c44bb1f5b3add9ff48ac52f505.jpg (1440x1148, 258K)

t. hirohito