/foodpol/ - Keto/Paleo/Vegan Nationalist Debate

It appears that we have not reached a consensus on what diet is the Jew and which diet is the Shoah. It seems that Keto diets have resulted in many lardasses here sorting themselves out and becoming thin-NEETs instead of fat-NEETs.

Food and politics cannot be separated for reasons clear to anyone with a cursory understanding of civilization. Here are the primary discussions. Lets try to also form a political continuum correlation with the diets.

Primary contenders:
>Keto (autistic):
youtube.com/watch?v=TmybxCgR5yg
>Raw no-veggies (hairline):
youtu.be/RLrPJdd4708
>Vegan (with dentures):
youtube.com/watch?v=3-YtoL7EfxY

What are you eating to prepare for the race war?

Attached: polfit.png (2000x2000, 3.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cW0GWwdpWdg
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3mDslpMDGk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

keto is for lazy people
paleo is based
raw primal is for truly woke autists

Believe it or not - this MIGHT be an insulin spike provoked by exercise when you're already glycogen deplete - body is metabolizing protein for glycogen, spiking insulin, glycogen dumped back in cells, brain goes foggy.

It can be rough, so feel it out. I personally take about 2oz OJ + ~1/4tsp salt ~1/4 tsp creme of tartar (potassium) +1 tsp vinegar pre-workout on leg days. If you gotta have a little carbs (or even a lot). Heavy lifting is all anaerobic, so you're going to be running off carbs no matter what. If you're getting weak/tired/light headed, then go ahead and breakfast pre-workout with some rice cakes. That should stave off the body metabolizing proteins for glycogen. Should get easier the longer you're going. I'll explain in another post.

But that said - I take the mixture more for the electrolytes than sugar. The sugar is just there to help get the salts into the cells. If you need something like a couple rice cakes, do it, and lift like a mother.

It's a dramatic change in metabolism though. Maybe I am not bothered because I basically started with a prolonged fast, and completely reset my entire metabolism. Maybe just 'lucky'.

Anyway, if you're going to breakfast pre-workout, why not just make it your eating window too post-workout? I don't think it matters. Protein synthesis is increased 36-48 hours post workout, so whether you're benefiting from increased HGH 8-12 hours post work out, or 'immediately' is probably all the same in the long run. Splitting hairs, at least.

to the fruit cuck:
cholesterol and animal fats are optimal for maintaining body tissues and in particular, the brain

fug
proper link

Cities were enabled by farming grains. Cities are cancer. Fuck carb diets, 100%.

>paleo
seems like a meme to me because it's a "lifestyle" based diet but it's still three orders of magnitude better than standard carb diets with breads and shit

>keto
actual science explains why keto works even though the FDA jews trying to fill you with soy and corn try to shut it down while big pharma shills want you to take their cholesterol medication

>body needs like 3g of cholesterol a day
>eating 300mg is somehow a problem
just take it easy on omega-6s bros, don't eat fucking beef and pork every goddamn meal

This can actually be caused by a lot of things. I remember I would get sick and vomit when I started working out (for real) for the first time, it went away after a week. If its a diet thing, then its probably dehydration.

I've done fasted training in the morning with no issue, make sure you are hydrated user.

try a glass of raw milk before a work out sometime

Jews literally would starve if they had no access to agriculture, their frail inbred bodies would be eaten by squirrels. Even spics could survive innawoods as long as it was South American woods with jaguars.

dog keto? toughen meat by the food under extreme stress while perpetration. hard digest?

Yep it makes sense, they always misdirect you, hey goyim yeah you right we lied about grains being good and fats being bad and we fed you all these processed foods and meats.....

But the real healthy diet is veganism..

Meanwhile actual redpill is raw meat/organs/raw eggs/raw dairy.

No one ever thinks to eat like that even though our ancestors did and had no problems until we stopped eating them and they banned raw dairy.

Just another trick of deception they use in just about every department of our lives.

I prefer to just vape bathsalts and go out hunting all night. I wake up in a pool of blood with the shits every time, but holy shit the gains.

I read other day that Ghandi rejuvenated himself after his fast by drinking raw goat's milk.

It is literally the GOAT.

>woke to FDA jews
>fell for the omega 6 ratio jew

The real redpill diet is to first get a food allergy test, a blood test to see which micronutrients you're lacking, and a genetic test to see which diseases you're prone to.

Then make you diet from there.

fucker was probably in ketosis the whole time and not even hungry

GOGMAD BRUH

Attached: 1490303205535.jpg (2176x3264, 543K)

straight from the sexy goat tits?

>Should get easier the longer you're going. I'll explain in another post.
For anaerobics, your body WILL be using glycogen. It's just the way it happens. If you're not adapted to fasting, your body is likely running on carbs during the day as brain food, heart food, etc etc.

The more you acclimate, the more your body will just hang on to the carbs you get, and only burn them when necessary (brain, anaerobics), instead running on ketones for whatever else it can.

The more this happens, the less likely you should become foggy headed, or even weak during heavy lifts, even if fasting up to 48 hours. Beyond and your options are extremely light weights, extremely high volume (aerobic, where your muscles can use ketones for energy), till failure. Waste of time, personally, but one long fast like that a year is not a bad idea for the autophagy.

ck doesn't allow us to talk about jews and the race war and how it relates to food though

accept if you do this then you magically lose those allergies
*livestock have to be healthy and not raised on (((industrial feed)))

the real redpill is that industrial agriculture is destroying the soils around the world

this, plus it's the same neolib fuckers pushing this veganism meme

This without that many carbs and try to make it organic. Works fine, no need to do weird retarded diets. Animals can get fucked for all I care, they taste good and make my brain big so fuck em.

Attached: Food-Pyramid.jpg (1200x889, 106K)

>Meanwhile actual redpill is raw meat/organs/raw eggs/raw dairy.
sure but most meat is made by grain feed so they're still fucking jewing you

thankfully I don't need a lot of variety in my diet so I am satisfied with grass fed ground beef and salads

Just to get this out of the way, what are your thoughts on soylent?

youtube.com/watch?v=cW0GWwdpWdg

Attached: 1479122116524.gif (258x375, 31K)

>mfw they even put the eye in the meat section

Attached: 1509507344610.jpg (622x604, 52K)

they're jewing you with antinutrients in your salads too

That pyramid seems (((suspicious)))

If you're traveling to countries where the food could poison you, it's good to have (China, the South Asian countries, India).

If you're someone working 16hr days and doesn't have time to eat, also useful.

Otherwise, avoid.

processed numale shit
some idiot fell for the CICO meme and made some diet replacement that disregards the biochemistry of digestion

From what I can tell it only effects liberals, so perhaps its a benefit.

Works all right for me. Pretty much have all your nutritional bases covered, but the modern person doesn't need that many carbs because that energy isn't getting burnt more than likely.

if I ever need to cut I go vegetarian to lose a bunch of weight quickly. The simplest answer is usually the best.

lol to all the other Americans on here late at night talking about healthy lifestyles who don't realize fucking your sleep schedule is worse for your body than not eating right.

my only issue is that real grass-fed pastured foods from breeds not developed by the (((food industry))) are so niche that they are almost too expensive
I wouldn't mind waking up some cucks to create some more demand

>The simplest answer is usually the best.
kys

Grass fed non tortured animals goes without saying

Aus has heaps of good meat I can get grass fed rib fillet for $15 kilo vac sealed, absolute steal most butcher charge $38.

>industrial ag
>destroying soil

I know families that have been farming the same land for generations. Literally over 100 years.

Fuck off cityfag.

What if you like your food tortured though? The torture magick creates more HGH.

that's a myth perpetuated by the (((Chinese))) and look how short they are

good point

Also is it worse to bring an end to a happy life or put an animal out of it's misery and end it's suffering?

Why does every food pyramid always show grains as the most important and largest group? It's literally sugar with little to no nutritional value.
Is this actually conditioning to make us want to eat the cheapest and most processed foods around instead of actually healthy ones?
All humans evolved on a fruit, vegetable, and meat diet but somehow the one plant we are least evolved to eat is the one we're supposed to eat the most.

Don't remember where i heard it from but there is a theory that goes that the more steps needed to make your edible/consumable is how advanced your civilization had to be to support the population

Keto Fad Life Cycle
>keto fad starts by promising weight loss
>keto people get fat weak and sick, smell bad and drop out
>keto no longer popular
>next group of suckers that have never heard of keto come along
>repeat

>If you need something like a couple rice cakes, do it,

yeah I find it easier to eat 1 hour before exercise, I just feel like I can go for hours at the gym without any dizziness kicking in.

its that feeling you get when you are about to pass out, lack of sugar I guess. My last episode was about a month ago, forgot to eat something before, did a heavy ass chest AND legs session, got home and started feeling like shit, had to drink a sugary juice to get some energy back.

Its the only thing on the pyramid that could be removed completely with no negative consequence as it contains no vital nutrients.

cucked slave farmers that depend on (((fertilizers))) developed from fucking petroleum

Attached: 1482584326861.png (800x400, 15K)

legitimately planning any future relocations to a place with better access
how much is your raw milk?

It's better to stop thinking about an animals feelings and remember that all living beings feed of the death of others

Australians drink raw breast milk from "Mamma' abos".

>mined*

This board really is over run with 12 year olds. Or at least people with comparable mental capacities.

Slave farmers that own and operate 8 figure operations. Sure dude.

yes, the food (((pyramid))) was developed by them
if you want to learn about it, there are plenty of talks that dicuss how it was developed
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3mDslpMDGk

lol

Yeah even plants "feel pain" or at least they have a reaction when being picked or broken that can be measured but because it isn't the same as the chemical reaction in our brains we assume it isn't as painful. We only feel sorry for animals because their reaction to pain is easier to see even though animals like lobsters don't really feel pain. But some plants do actually "feel pain" as in they have a chemical reaction if their skin is broken or they are hurt by something.

I wouldn't say everything feeds on death, but more everything feeds on suffering if you want to live other things have to suffer for it.

doesn't beat my 26 figure operation my dude

Because it was made in America by the government and there is the entire middle of the bitch were it is easy to grow grains and have lots of money. So because of that the AG groups got to fuck with the numbers and categories until they where at a place that suited them. Long story short power play by those that could starve us if they wanted too

Been on keto for about four months last year. Lost weight, had no appetite throughout the day, shitton of energies, perfectly regulated sleep patterns, mental clarity i never had before.
Started it to lose stubborn fat, kept going for all the other benefits. Unfortunately i fucked up when i spent my vacations touring the Balkans, for reasons you can imagine, but i might get back on it soon.

its flexible like that, your body doesnt forget being adapted easily. I break out for special occasions then go back, its no big deal and my strips test back to normal in 2-3 days.

I have started on the path of vegetarianism 2 months ago. I was inspired by the Fuhrer and his love for the Tierewelt

Attached: 17F625AE-2959-46F8-A60A-8A934ADDC2CE.jpg (1014x1024, 214K)

3rd day of fasting, feeling great, no hunger, lots of energy. Aiming for 2 weeks for ultimate enlightement
Keto+IF+time restricted eating is the best if combined with fasting.

except it works for 95% of people, fucking leaf

Wow whats the best way to do it? Any tips? I get to around 24 hours and I want to eat again

dude, you live in fucking Italy, have a cheat meal from time to time, prolonged keto is actualy suboptimal. Just pig out the whole day(coffee+cinnamon+fresh grapefruit juice 30 min before will minimize the damage) and dont eat anything the next day.

Bitch he died in 63 in south America

start gradualy. first kick the sugar(including fruits), then starchy carbs, then go keto. After a month(full fat adaptation) switch to IF(or you can do it simultaneosly with the fisrt day of keto, although it's hard af), after that try as many days without food as you can, take a break and do it again. It's a form of conditioning, the more you try to fast, the longer you can go. Just remember, after a 2-3 days hunger will almost completely dissapear. It will come back when you deplete your reserves.

Scooby is a Hitler ripoff

Im trying to bulk. Im eating 2500-3000 calories a day, tons of protien, yet my weight fluctuates to the point where I'll weigh 130 at night and then drop to fucking 126 in the morning. Its absolutely infuriating.
What do I need to eat to gain weight?

It works alright but I would never recommend it to anyone. I went full keto. It was great for the first couple of weeks following the keto flu and then insomnia began.

The body requires carbohydrates for certain cellular functions and I don't suggest starving it of this vital fuel. Substitute bad carbs with good carbs instead, it's safer, and you'll get better sleep.

Alright thanks

keto flu and insomnia is an electrolyte defficiency, as your body flushes them out at a higher rate, carbs retain water and salt via aldosteron-insulin feedback. just eat more salt, veggies and supplement magnesium. eating keto foods before 5-6 p.m. actually makes you sleep better, albeit after a few days of insomnia, as you body adapts to a new eating scedule. also, late night insulin spikes fuck up circadian rhythms

also, there is 0 requirement for exogenic carbs.
liver makes enough glucose for body to use as a DNA/glycoprotein repair

>Start Keto purely to lose stubborn fat
>Life-long Migraines and Acne are cured

Fuck carbs and fuck sugar.
I'm not in agony everyday and my face doesn't look like pizza with the cheese peeled off. Keto/high-fat is the way, I'm never going back.

Attached: 1c9ee6ee6b0e1fb06c2b9268281e5154dd1a3bf25fcebca0aa83cc0bc1ecdb69.jpg (421x440, 16K)

Your brain/skin need animal saturated fats and cholesterol
(((doctors))) told us for decades that those caused heart disease, even though it is really caused by inflammation from insulin
pharmaceutical companies make bank from shitty drugs with shitty side effects
world populace becomes weak and dependent

I think the high-fat aspect has especially helped with varying minor conditions(dry eyes, dry mouth, chronically feeling dehydrated).

You're right about the inflammation part too. I've always had phlegm in my throat, as soon as I switched from cows milk to almond milk that cleared itself up.

nut milks are nwo processed crap
milk is supposed to be anti-inflammatory
but people usually get dead pasteurized homogenized crap
raw milk from grass fed, pastured cows is the way to go

Any sunlight vegans here? I want a quick rundown on consuming sunlight.

Since September or so, my diet consists almost entirely of: chicken breast, those microwave steamed vegetables in bags (broccoli, corn, or corn with asparagus and carrots mostly), instant mashed potatoes, basmati or jasmine rice, cottage cheese, nature valley granola bars, tuna, tilapia, canned fruit (fruit cocktail, mandarin oranges, peaches. All the "no sugar added" kind), pita chips and hummus, and Progresso light vegetable soups.

Occasionally I'll get chick fil a or a cheese pizza from dominos (not the whole goddamn thing. A large lasts two days).

All I drink is water and the occasional alcohol (typically vodka sodas, jack and diet coke, or light beer).

t. Formerly 6-foot-1 and 230, now approaching 180.

I take a wicked multivitamin every day too, Nature's Way Alive Mens Ultra Potency. I don't do the Max Potency because you have to take three of those a day and you only get 90 in a bottle.

I also drink one 16 oz glass of water with a splash of Braggs apple cider vinegar in it.

I don't know if either of these things actually work but I'm not poor so the expense doesn't matter.

i think multivitamins are redundant, if you have money just get nutrient dense food imo. vinegar is good. throw in some kambucha

Yeah, I kind of feel that way in my heart of hearts, too.

This wouldn't be a terrible diet for someone who doesn't have a ton of money, though; I spend like $250 at the grocery store maybe every five weeks or so.

And I'll look into kambucha. I always hear about it but I've only had it a few times

its easy to make also if you are into DIY stuff. it literally grows itself and it is damn good for you.

is any of it even organic?
this is a shit diet for many reasons
good nutrition is not only defined by how fat you are

keto changes one's perspective on "good", even when not on the program you never forget what satiety is and you learn what peak energy feels like. it sets a framework.

My diet used to consist of going out to eat, McDonald's, and as much pizza as I could stomach. I'd drink at least a six pack every day, or a few forties. It's not a horribly diverse diet, yes, but I'm not short of any nutrients except for potassium, which I take a supplement for. (I don't like bananas)

you can react however you want to people giving free advice
pretty useless to express offense taken

And by all means shoot suggestions at me if you've got em. My primary goal was admittedly weight loss with this

>Keto: braindead easy mode
>Fasting: good to do BEFORE diet change
>BCA stacking: for a real cutting phase-tier calorie loss
>Vegan: same as fasting basically
>Atkins: slowjack-tier
Whatever you choose, follow your CICO as a beginner.

chicken breast - full of hormones unless organic
microwave steam veggies - microwaves damage micronutrients and also emit radiation into your home when used
corn is a grain, don't eat grains
broccoli - cruciferous veg, has antinutrients
instant mashed potatos - the ugly fucked up mashed potatoes that they couldn't sell in a store whole, also processed and sapped of nutrient value
rice - grain, not beneficial
cottage cheese - fine, but don't get low fat or non organic
nature valley granola bars - GMO corn syrup garbage
tuna - fine as long as not canned in moderate amounts
tilapia - fine if not farm raised
canned fruit - processed, high in sugar, ignore the food industry's marketing
pita chips - carbs with harmful weak vegetable oils that cause intestinal wall problems
hummus - legumes, lectins, bad don't eat any legumes or nightshades
canned soup - processed crap, a joke considering what soup really should be, laden with GMO veg and poor quality (((iodized))) salt
fast food - GMO and shitty oils that cause gut problems, iodized salt
if you must have alcohol, drink spirits and mix your own with real ingredients like lemon
diet coke is garbage, artificial sweeteners fuck with so many things in your body
beer usually has pathogenic fungi in it

So I gotta subsistence farm and live off the land then or what

>chicken breast - full of hormones unless organic

100% horseshit. They don't feed them hormones, they're the product of eugenics. They DO feed some livestock antibiotics and this is a problem, but not so much for the end consumer as for creating worse strains of bacteria generally.

"Organic" also means nothing. There's no unified standard and they use plenty of pesticides and environmentally damaging farming in organic farming, it's just different (older, less efficient) kinds.

It's funny that it's usually lefties propagating this kind of whacky "green" lies.

Attached: 1521236831036.jpg (2048x1628, 1.25M)

>microwaves
>emit radiation into your home

Wait are you just an actual retard? Going outside bombards you with radiation from the sun. You stay in a bunker too? Microwaves aren't some secret, you know if you're hit by them because they'll cook your fucking skin. That's why microwaves are shielded.

>wicked multivitamin
>I don't know if either of these things actually work

Vitamins aren't easily absorbed when isolated. There's an actual science to combining the vitamins with various compounds (often fats) to let them be absorbed at all in the stomach lining. It's true that most of the multivitamin shit you buy you just piss out with no effect. HOWEVER, there are also certain vitamins (like Vit A, Folic Acid, Vit E, Beta-Carotine) that are actually dangerous or health negative.

Your body is supposed to be in a balance of these things. The easiest example of this is Magnesium and Natrium/Calcium, that all have an effect on your nerve function. With an upset balance you can start getting all kinds of strange pains, neurological issues, concentration issues - and the fix is just taking a few pills to even out. A lot of people miss this. But, take too many and you'll INDUCE the problem instead.

Ideally you'd have a full medical workup several times over a month of your regular diet to spot problems, and then followup tests to see if your select vitamin additions are working right. They're not all pointless you just can't think you're automatically helping yourself by eating a bunch of them every day. They're all better solved with a better diet, which basically comes down to "eat more vegetables, especially leafy greens", that are high in micronutrients.

Attached: Autism.jpg (769x646, 155K)

I don't know what organic means in your country, but here GMO isn't banned, so those organic meats are from animals not fed GMO shit. Pature raised is better, especially for chickens and egg-laying hens, but this guy's diet was so fucked I eased off that.

emf is becoming an issue
people have reduced bone density in their hips on the side they have the pocket they usually keep their cell phone
microvwave ovens leak radiation

stomachs don't really absorb nutrients
they spit out acids and churn

Thank you. Infinitely more helpful than
And if you think my diet's fucked I'd be curious to hear your opinion on the kind of shit the majority of the country eats

the majority of the country's diet is terrible, but isn't there enough evidence in the rise in chronic disease?
everyone was tricked into not eating fat/saturated fat/cholesterol and now brain sizes are decreasing and alzheimers/parkinsons is on the rise
we had this utterly fucked food pyramid that recommended majority carb/grain diets and now diabetes is at an all time high
good for pharmaceutical companies though