What am i?

What do you call a guy who is libertarian, but realized he also hates big business?

Attached: RightToBearArms.jpg (464x720, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFboMv_YMi0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Still a Libertarian?

Attached: illust_61215142_20171024_004643.jpg (1000x1403, 646K)

a redneck

t. not Mosanto

Attached: 1396401569212.png (621x388, 251K)

Big business becomes the government
Libertarian are worse than leftists because their entire ideology gets blown the fuck out as soon as two jews decide to freely associate in the market place

The present big businesses would fail if theres no limited liability created by governments.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFboMv_YMi0

>What do you call a guy who is libertarian, but realized he also hates big business?
Isn't that just a normal libertarian? I mean, I'm very much pro-capitalism, but not because I love huge companies. It's because it gives me the ability to work for myself, take vacation when I want (at the cost of making less money), and it allows me not to cheat my customers.

Confused

>t. brainlet Nazi

A libertarian. Most of these "big bad businesses" would have been choked out by a genuine free market, but because of deals with our government they can exist without fear.

Big business as it exists today is corporatist/quasi-fascist and anything but free market capitalist. There is nothing inconsistent with being a libertarian and hating big business as it exists today.

Attached: 1495231328812.jpg (1024x576, 38K)

You were never a libertarian. Fuck off.

Attached: 1502143939944.png (1000x1000, 61K)

Basically you are trans-economical-compass. You were a libertarian but you recognized that libertarian markets eventually get fucked by monopolies, so you wanted minimal government regulation in an effort to stop monopolies. But then you realized that as soon as the government comes in, the government becomes the monopoly. Now you have no economical beliefs and hate the whole thing, resulting in contradictory posts like
>hurr im a libertarian who hates big business
whenever you try to communicate about it.

Shit sucks brah, but I feel you dawg.

Google Murray Bookchin

>You were a libertarian but you recognized that libertarian markets
This is the dumbest shit I've read all night. Monopolies do not exist on a free market. If they do, they exist for a very brief period before being replaced, otherwise they provide their good/service at low price/high quality to prevent being replaced. Long-standing, corrupt monopolies ONLY exist with the state shielding them from the attenuating effects of competition.

You're the perfect example of a "libertarian" who never studied jack fucking shit about anything and then abandoned it. Then you go around claiming that you were a libertarian once so you know that it's a derelict ideology. Fuck yourself.

Attached: 1509323110267.jpg (1697x1085, 174K)

shit
prove it

And before you mention Standard Oil:
they were exactly the kind of "monopoly" (they weren't a monopoly, but did have >90% of the market cornered) I was talking about. Oil prices consistently fell every single year SO was in operation, because Rockefeller knew what the fuck he was doing and didn't want to shoot himself in the foot by being a scumbag. The only reason SO ended was because his competitors lobbied the govt to break him up. Even if they hadn't, he would not have held his position in perpetuity. Giant businesses with giant market shares are lumbering and slow to adapt to changing conditions, much like the state, and being a giant actually has a negative effect on competitive advantage, which is why they all lobby the fuck out of the state nowadays to keep themselves on top.

Attached: 1514343820939.jpg (533x400, 44K)

>This is the dumbest shit I've read all night
Dunning-Kruger effect. Your brain is too simple to properly comprehend it.
>Monopolies do not exist on a free market.
Fucking kek. Unfairness doesn't exist in a fair world, what's your point?

You're no different than a liberal bleeting on about how wonderful communism sounds in theory. The fact is, no matter how great it sounds in theory - it has no place in reality. Just like your mythical "free-market."

Prove what? That big business lobbies for regulations that put their smaller competitors at a relative disadvantage? Did you see how hard Google and Facebook were shilling for Net Neutrality?

checked
Yeah, quote half the sentence and ignore the rest, because you can't argue against the fact that the freer the market, the more competition, and the less ability a monopoly has to maintain itself. The more government, the more crowding out of smaller businesses, the more competitive the giants are.

Attached: countpepe.png (521x519, 99K)

When normal (non-insane) people say "free-market" they mean free from government intervention you fucking pleb.

They don't mean this magical place where everything is fairly evaluated by everyone, and there is this invisible force stopping monopolies from forming.

You really are an ignorant embarrassment.

>When normal (non-insane) people say "free-market" they mean free from government intervention you fucking pleb.
And that's exactly what I fucking said.

>They don't mean this magical place where everything is fairly evaluated by everyone, and there is this invisible force stopping monopolies from forming.
Reread my posts, then ask yourself why you're such a fucking retard who needs to retake Engrish class, because he can't fucking comprehend simple sentences.

Attached: 1499098125577.jpg (258x245, 102K)

I can't be assed to re-read the words of a moron. As soon as the government is removed from a market, some other group takes over control. It's the way of the world. Your fantasy of a "free-market" (free from monopolies and government control) doesn't exist. You sound like a fucking 18 year old taking economics 101 or something.

A free-market that exists in reality is basically one that is run by some other group who is not the government. Your concept of a free market simply doesn't exist.