Jordan Peterson's Health Decline

2018 Bearded Peterson is a broken man. Listen to his voice in any recent videos. He's on a path of no return with the current stress on him/SSRI intake.

Oh, and also, his conscience is killing him over the JQ he has yet to address.

Attached: gonzo.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5299662/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he knows he going to have to be the next Hitler, it's only a matter of time. that's the only way he can clean his room this time around. only difference is, this time his room is western civilization

Has he been tested for novichoks?

He is married to a literal kike. He daughter was on SSRIs her whol life and became a teen mom. He needs to clean his room and shut the fuck up.

lol damn. look at his old vids. curly black hair. he might be jewish too

can confirm. his channel was called Juden B Peterstein back then

This is what happens when you get paid 80k a month on patreon to not name the Jew.

Not far off. Hia daughter did suffer from an auto imune disease and was likely going to die at the age of 30.

He fed her Ssris and she managed to discover that going keto cured her disorder. Not sure if shes still on meds but JP is a jewy pharma shill and has no issue poisoning his daughter before what he thought was going to be her inevitabnle demise.

Prolly got a kickback off the prescription.

Attached: 1521257485899.jpg (540x543, 40K)

hehe
i pray that's the reason

Attached: hermit BAS .png (659x982, 771K)

>human age and die
faggots

Peterson has been a leftist all his life. It's not his fault the left fell off the political spectrum into complete retardation. He was only trying to bring back his side onto a path worth pursuing.

Top fucking kek

>scamster eceleb

Attached: 10-MINUTES-AFTER-THIS-HE-WAS-FOUND-BRUTALLY-RAPED-IN-AN-ALLEY-WITH-HIS-WALLET-GONE.jpg (1072x1440, 320K)

damn

Attached: 2722A78B-3AED-48DF-84BE-9AAAD2AF880A.jpg (125x94, 9K)

he is literally coming to terms that he will have to sacrifice himself to save the West

fpbp

he needs to slather on some tranny makeup

clean up your fucking rooms

He takes ssri's everyday
He is literally a huge advertisement for them

He is tired because he will do any interview or podcast he is offered even if they are 3 hours long each.

Gotta move volume for that book son

You just KNOW

He has an automune disorder

Also, the beard looks good on him

This is actually a fantastic photography.

I'm not a huge Peterson fan but is there any more iconic photo than this?

Wow based.

Attached: IMG_0477.jpg (360x480, 133K)

Once i heard he took antidepressants i stopped watching.

>Once i heard he took antidepressants i stopped watching.

Yeah I saw that video right after I started looking into him

I still like some of the stuff he's said but you just can't take somebody seriously when they take the anti-depressant jew

He's a mentally ill Communist

He takes depression meds

Attached: peterson living room commie alt right.jpg (950x634, 348K)

what's wrong with SSRI's?

>Commie
>Married to a Jew
>BOY LOVER
Checks out

Attached: psychopath peterson alt right.jpg (2048x2899, 598K)

Is Sup Forums trying to pretend depression isn't real?

>This is actually a fantastic photography.
>I'm not a huge Peterson fan but is there any more iconic photo than this?

GTFO Alefantes

Attached: f4114235a9a150027cb5ec78caa78102a476dbcd6f12ae0ecb4107ed91cb9fdd.png (697x353, 253K)

Judeo B. Patreonstein is a fucking hack

I'm sick of seeing this charlatan posted everywhere. He's a literal kike con artist.

His advice is all meaningless shit you find on horoscopes. Lmao.

>Is Sup Forums trying to pretend depression isn't real?
LOL!
Leafs...every time

look carefully at that picture.

It is probably lack of SSRI intake, to be honest.

I think that Peterson is ok, overall - too individualistic for my taste.

But whoo boy, let me tell you. Whenever I see one of these character assassination attempt threads? That's when I know.

This guy is on to something. Some very powerful people are afraid of him. And it's not necessarily perfect, because I don't agree with him on a lot of things. But still, it is pretty damn good.

I honestly can't tell what these shill threads are trying to accomplish. On the surface, it looks like they're trying to discredit Peterson, but considering how blatant and obnoxious it is, I suspect they're meant to support Peterson.

You can't shill against someone this hard without generating support for the guy.

Clean your room of those dirty Jews!

Of course depression is real just SSRIs aren't effective
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5299662/

Oh,

His daughter was born with juvenile arthritis that gave her constant joint deterioration and pain and some shills itt are trying to argue that medical treatment for this was bad.

>Whenever I see one of these character assassination attempt threads? That's when I know.
>This guy is on to something. Some very powerful people are afraid of him

Bingo.

That is what he has been going for this entire time dude. That is not what he is coming to terms with if anything.

It is kind of fucking weird dude.

This should be a neat read, thanks user

And its sad. I don't think he signed up for this. I also think in his mind he has no choice. He has studied enough to know exactly how it will likely end, but he has no choice. He said in an interview. "I'm surfing on a hundred foot wave. That usually doesn't end well."

Am I the only one whos STOPPED CLEANING THEIR ROOM as a result of his memes?
Im starting to see why he advocates it. Orderliness and compartmentalization are for betas who need to hide from things and use douche sprays to cover their musk
Chaos and sprawl are the true nature of the world. Only the strong and wise can find order in disarray.

He definitely looks tired, but a lot of his recent comments are leading me to believe that the redpill is taking effect in his soul more than he wants to admit. I predict he will take an absence within the next few months to meditate and speak with God about his role in the current theatre show of perceptual reality. On his return he will have accepted his racial reality and the necessity of the White man to stand above all other races as the true bringer of peace into this world. It is not without reason that the moment he found himself dispensing spiritual advice to millions of you men, that he found himself searching for higher spiritual guidance. This is the nature of teaching. Pray for JBP that he will be able to accept his role is in the protection of western civilisations core ideas while she falls, so that many young men may come after him and fulfill our true destiny.

I agree, user. the board has been being heavily raided recently and it's funny how these anti jordan peterson threads are being shilled constantly. Them trying to call him a communist because he owns paintings as a joke and insult towards communists (because he bought them on discount on ebay a capitalist website.) is just becoming too much.

It's not the JQ. Peterson is scared of young white men embracing identity politics. It's utterly terrifying him. He is crying at the thought of it.

>Everyone plays identity politics
>White men don't becase 'not allowed'( becase too OP).
>White men say 'fuck it I want to play too'.
>Curbstop everyone else in the game.
>Liberal boomers like Peterson left in a puddle of tears.

Anti-depressants do nothing for depression or anxiety. What they do do, is fill your brain with conductive compounds containing aluminium and copper. This makes your normally shielded neurons (via myelin sheath) susceptible to external radiation via the photo-electric effect. This effectively lets external forces scramble your normal neuronal firing patterns, which results in deterioration of a persons cognisance.

too lazy to read the entire thing, in this study did they check to see if they were receiving therapy while on a placebo? or did they just give them anti depressants or a placebo and wish them luck?

can't stand peterson, but your projections here are just sad, OP. you honestly think JP gives two shits about the JQ when he's raking patreon shekels in and getting paid for milquetoast speeches.

It's a meta analysis of 131 studies with over 27,000 participant.
>Conclusions
>SSRIs might have statistically significant effects on depressive symptoms, but all trials were at high risk of bias and the clinical significance seems questionable. SSRIs significantly increase the risk of both serious and non-serious adverse events. The potential small beneficial effects seem to be outweighed by harmful effects.

this is a stupid attack on a good professor. i too have seen his this interview and thought, oh well he does not seem ok....but then i saw video he posted after that. a video in a large hall filled with...leafs. leafs all over the area - some quiet, others noisy.

i payed no attention to this large amount of lefas above mnetioned video has shown, until the end of the video and ordianry leafs started asking question, talking, expressing themselves. a true horror show.

i would be depressed too.

It's all a bit more nuanced than what most people claim, but the fact that ALL of the trials had a high risk of bias is enough for me to question the use of SSRIs

yeah I read that and it seemed to state that the study didn't really seem credible enough to take seriously in its own conclusion? so my question still stands.

SSRIs just make you have no feels

good or bad

and if you drink with them you piss your pants

the orderly virgin room vs. the chaotic chad mess

>keto

pretty sure that is not her diet

t. someone with auto immune disease who nearly died because of keto

This fucking moron gets paid 80k/month on patreon.. I shouldve started a cult years ago. Who the fuck is paying this idiot?

fpbp

Peterson says she's on keto on the Joe Rogan podcast

bullshit

i think he or she may be confused

excessive omega 6 fats cause and worsen auto immune disease but omega 3 can make it better

but consuming lots of fat will make it all worse because it all has at least some omega 6

I've had this thought about him ever since I finished reading Dune. A fantastic book, by the way, I recommend reading it. Anyway, in Dune, the main character comes to rule over a population of culturally and spiritually robust people, uniting them as their promised messiah. Behind one banner these people, the Fremen, wreak massive havoc, nothing can stop them. If the main character, Paul, wanted, he could easily lead the Fremen on a warpath that would swallow the galaxy, destroying the corrupted Baron that killed his father, and the Emperor that allowed it to happen. However, Paul is a peaceful young man at heart, and does not revel in bloodshed. He only wants his family to be safe, and his adopted people, the Fremen, to be free. Throughout the book, Paul is haunted by the possibility that even he will be unable to stop the Fremen Jihad from engulfing the galaxy once he has unleashed their potential.

I see Peterson in a similar light. He knows he could lead the distraught young men of the west on a Jihad that would consume the entire world, but he doesn't want to. He's desperately trying to hold it back because he doesn't want that blood on his hands. He just wants things to be back to the way they used to be. Back before the Baron killed the Duke Leto and forced Paul to flee to the Fremen of the desert.

>and if you drink with them you piss your pants
intredasting... i need to get my gf on these magic pills

Attached: drunk-girl-pissing-ip-NA.webm (408x720, 2.37M)

and getting too much omega 3 would fuck you up in other ways

FPBP

more bullshit

he tried to carry the weight alone
it's killing him but he soldiers on

can you please tell me otherwise then because me and my sister have this shit and ive felt a lot better since i stopped eating vegetable oils completely

This is all I could find
>We planned the following subgroup analyses: participants with HDRS baseline ≤23 compared to >23 points; different SSRIs; trials using a placebo washout period before randomisation compared to trials using no washout period; participants with alcohol or drug dependence compared to no dependence; elderly participants compared to younger participants; duration of treatment below 8 weeks compared to equal to or above 8 weeks; and SSRI below or equal to median dose compared to above median dose.

We planned to assess if SSRIs differ according to psychiatric comorbidities [17]. Four trials included depressed participants with comorbid anxiety but none of these trials reported HDRS so this could not be performed. No other comorbidities (including borderline personality disorder, chronic depression, and treatment resistant depression) were identified in the included trials. We planned to assess if the effects of SSRIs differed: (1) when the SSRI was delivered as add-on therapy to another antidepressant drug; (2) per use of different forms of control interventions (‘active placebo’, traditional placebo, and no intervention); and (3) if electroconvulsive therapy was used as co-intervention. However, these analyses were not possible.

We used test for subgroup differences to assess if the effects of SSRIs seemed to differ between the different types of participants if either a trial specifically randomised a certain type of participants, or a trial reported results separately for each specific type of participants.
Everything about this study very wishy washy. But other studies seem similarly wishy washy whether or not they find in favor of SSRIs. That's enough for me until more definitive answers are found.

Judging by the look of him I would say he needs some real doctors and not psychoactive meds.

Maybe he iwos just borderline insane from all the time he spend in his academic ivory tower. The body never lies. He can preach and preach but his body tells another story.

>romancing Peterson this hard

Peterson is just securing money for his family's future by selling his books and monetizing his psychology career.

I don't think he's a total fraud or anything, I think he truly believes in classical liberalism. The problem is that classical liberalism has only ever worked in white majority soceties, and I don't think it works well in periods of decadence.

i dont get it why so much effort, he's redpilling af but dude take a break

Oh yeah, he knows what's coming and how bad its going to be.

Not to mention his retarded keto diet. What a retard.

Attached: 1497818958163.png (432x413, 216K)

>using "freedom of speech" to tie your hands behind your back while cultural marxists have free reign to destroy western civilization

Attached: 1517911469964.jpg (960x864, 89K)

know what?

IF anyone is curious, this is what bipolar disorder looks like.

Some age more gracefully than others.

Attached: adventist.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Why does wanting your GF to piss herself mean bipolar?

another dead commie
nothing lost nothing gained

He's literally said nothing "redpilled" or controversial.

All he's said is that it should not be illegal to not refer to trannies by their preferred pronoun "xhe" or whatever, and the media treats him like he's Hitler for that.

It's more an indictment of where we're at than anything.

no, the girl in the webm is bipolar, you're just a pervert.

ugh god literally ugh

Attached: 1500851943500.png (1448x846, 672K)

there are different types of autoimmune diseases. keto helps my mcad tremendously

wtf you're pewdiepie aren't you

Attached: 1492219006745.jpg (749x830, 113K)

I recognize that bulge.

Maybe you cultists will wake up to charlatans, but I wouldnt hold my breath.

I wish. That guy's rich.

Depression is real and SSRIs turn you into a psychopath. Ever see that comic, evolution of a Sup Forums user? Right now he's at the part where he's clutching his head, realizing he's becoming a Nazi. He knows the truth, but he can't say it because it would ruin him, but NOT saying it is killing him.

You try being a life long leftist who loves Israel, only to realize that leftism is evil and Jews are destroying western civilization. You'd look like shit too.

Leftists are against Israel you buffoon. Israel is an ethnonationalist fascist state

Lol, anti-Peterson shills still on the SSRI meme. He's off the meds for a long time now.

kek

oh i never heard of that one but after reading about it i can see why keto could help

probably lots of coconut oil right? lol

fuck i wish i could eat coconut oil that makes food taste good but im allergic as hell to it, but then again ive cured some allergies, i probably will eventually

>leaf
why am i surprised

Attached: 1514469912511.png (1011x1088, 923K)