Parenting doesn't even really matter goy, so just let your kids watch (((netflix)))...

>parenting doesn't even really matter goy, so just let your kids watch (((netflix))), and be raised by third world immigrants so you can work more hours for Mr.Goldberg

Attached: DYcKk5_W0AIxTDL.jpg (982x768, 80K)

You are supposed to take your kids with you to work to teach them and give them a future, but the government made going to school non optional to divide families and corrupt the USA and turn the citizens away from god one generation at a time.

(((slate)))

Yes, yes, families are irrelevant, goyim! All that matters is yourself, ignore the world around you!

From my experience, it didn't seem to make any difference. I was raised by two old ass parents from Slovakia (dad born in 39, mom born in 48) and they never asked to check my homework, never asked how my day was, never asked if I was having any problems, in fact, I don't ever remember my parents asking me a question in my entire life. They were asleep when I woke up, I cleaned myself, dressed myself, cooked for myself, packed my own lunch, got myself to school, walked home, had a sandwich, watched some TV, did my homework, then went to bed, then rinse and repeat for 12 years.

My friends, on the other hand, all had these younger parents who were psychotic about their schedules and extracurricular activities and were paranoid about them being anti-social, eating too much sugar, watching too much TV, and those kids were jack-offs in school, they weren't absolute demons or anything, but you know, they'd skip a class here or there, wouldn't do their homework, sometimes fell asleep, things I never did.

So yeah, my parents had negative zero interest in my existence and I was a straight A student and never got in trouble and my friends who had parents up their asses 24/7 did JUST well enough to pass the class and fucked off the rest of the time.

If you have a shitty kid, you have a shitty kid, if you have a good kid, you have a good kid, not much you can do about it as a parent.

Attached: 1346139678099.jpg (389x388, 27K)

Nailed it. Apprenticeship is a dead practice - the father passing down his skills to his son is the natural order of things, which has been massively disrupted in this day and age.

Attached: 1458068912233.gif (680x453, 3.7M)

I agree, Slate. Genetics determine personality.

:^)

This has to be a LARP.
Kys u worthless Nigger

Never thought of it like this. I have gone to work with my father though when he was a firefighter, but I was allowed to choose whatever career path I wanted.

Have you never heard of "latchkey kids"? That's basically what I was. And I turned out fine.

>And I turned out fine.
>he posts on Sup Forums

Attached: 1519283460806.png (572x496, 26K)

"Fine" as in never had a substance abuse problem, trouble with the law, or academic failure.

I just googled it, and 90% of kids in America are latchkey kids. You're not special, faggot.

That's actually secretly redpilled.

They're arguing for "nature" in the nature v nurture debate.

I think it has to do with overprotected kids craving more freedom and once they get it they go full retard.

touche

>not naming it KEKuna
you fucked up

These Jews are gonna get the fucking rope

Two things: 1. It's nowhere close to 90%, it would shock me if it were above 25% and 2. I never said I was special, I was pointing out that I grew up with kids with attentive, try-hard parents and I had parents who couldn't have given less of a shit about what I did and they weren't well-behaved or studious yet I was.

>don't influence your kids so academia and Hollywood can do it for you

sneaky sneaky kikes

This. My father taught me my trade and helped me on the way to being certified/qualified. He also taught me wood work, metal work/black smithing, construction, painting and a lot of general diy things that every person should actually know.

Attached: drive_through_by_alexiuss-d39nwzh.jpg (1920x1200, 524K)

Good, I was worried that me being in and out of jail all the time might rub off on my 12 children from 8 mothers.

Attached: 421566_110052819134743_1827862103_n.jpg (501x373, 39K)