We're born just to struggle all throughout life to feed ourselves and keep ourselves alive only in the end to die...

We're born just to struggle all throughout life to feed ourselves and keep ourselves alive only in the end to die anyway. Whats the point of it all? Why shouldn't everyone just die and end this meaningless loop? Humans existing is the reason humans have problems.

Attached: tree-of-life.jpg (624x351, 27K)

Why would the tree die

>Woman dying first
Not realistic at all.

Google radical life extension and SENS

Attached: aubreydegrey.jpg (2048x1152, 596K)

Their is some cool shit along the way man...really ...death isn'tabig deal..once you realize you can start living again...pic realated might make u feel better brother

Attached: IMG_0591.jpg (1024x587, 114K)

Because in time, everything dies... including trees.

democracy prevailing as the true meaning of life

>childhood friend
>highschool sweetheart
>loving wife
>living to old age
Image would be more sad if it were a dog.

Your only chance for immortality is to write something that changes the paradigm.

Yes, life is suffering. The point of life, though, is to live life in such a way that makes the suffering justifiable.

Attached: Quotefancy-2678900-3840x2160.jpg (3840x2160, 3.69M)

I want to see Khabib vs Ferguson.

This

God created mankind because it pleased him. God created all animals to serve mankind. The purpose of this life is to receive the gospel and be born again of the spirit. God commanded us to be fruitful and multiply and to preach the gospel to all creatures. That is literally the purpose of this life.

>keep ourselves alive only to die
>loop
Pick one.

The loop continues with your children.

While I neither affirm nor disprove your message, I disapprove of the technique in your method of transmission.

Don't you find it onerous on a non-believer to accept the word of the Lord when he has little to no conception of faith, let alone Christian culture? Worse, especially in an age of high-ignorance of all subjects, and anti-religious(christian) sentiment?

We exist to learn about ourselves and the universe. Knowing both suffering and happiness allows us to have a more balanced, complete view of the world.

you have to be 18 to post here.

there is no limit to the depravity of human ego. choose a perception that acommodates your existence or kys op

>Not posting the Sup Forums version

Attached: polversion.png (624x351, 150K)

only really because the dangers of pregnancy and early childhood have been so thoroughly ameliorated by modern medicine, before that the difference in life expectancy was nil or favoured men slightly. now that men are the only ones expected to take significant risks the life expectancy gap is almost ten years, favouring women.

R O L L I N G