Why does Southeast Asia have virtually zero violence/crime compared to Latin America...

Why does Southeast Asia have virtually zero violence/crime compared to Latin America, even though both regions are poor as fuck?

Attached: gsfgs.png (634x358, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

farang-deaths.com/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

in your dream

virtually doesn't mean almost

your statement is egregiously false. unreported activity is no less active

Because in mexico, drugs flow north, and in the USA, guns flow south.

yet you clearly knew exactly what I meant.

Go on liveleak search for vietnam and then guatemala, I'm 100% correct.

If it is true what you say. I would say the people!?

Corruption, police state, communism... etc...

South Americans are the descendants of the incas and mayans, or to put it more bluntly, the descendants of those who weren't murdered by the conquistadors or more importantly the descendants of those who weren't sacrificed or died in tribal warfare. thats why they can do isis level shit for drug cartels, they are the surviving warrior class of their people.

Violence and crime is rife in SE asia. Most drugs and human trafficking originate from SE asia. The governments are overall far too corrupt to have any reliable information on crime statistics as they are so concerned with saving face they eagerly lie about anything that could make their country look bad.

What does poverty have to do with violence? Mestizos are just a more violent race.

>Taking Totalitarian polls as fact.

You Liberals are fucking morons, grow up.

daily reminder that SE asians have lower IQ and higher crime rates than whites

Genes must play a part.

I can't believe Laos has a higher GDP per capita that Cambodia or Vietnam.

In my experience SEA is pretty safe as long as you don't act like a clown. The roads are dangerous though.

Buddhism

The natives in lands now called Latin America were doing human sacrifices only four centuries ago. Their culture didn't have time to evolve like SEA. Also, the Spaniards and Portuguese were too stupid to not genocide them when they had the chance.

Asians are tame. Latin America has the more violent Aztec and Indian genes in them.

The shy beta Asian pacifist versus the savage violent Chad indian

Retard. Why do you think they're called SEA niggers? They're primitive uncivilized subhumans who are prone to chimp out on tourists, especially fucking AIDS-infested Thailand.

farang-deaths.com/

Tuva is the most violent region in Russia. They're Buddhists.

its something called gangs, numb skulls never realize that the only reason america has so many murders per year is because of spics and blacks