Did we Americans get eternally btfo by the amerimutt meme? Will we ever come back from this?

Did we Americans get eternally btfo by the amerimutt meme? Will we ever come back from this?

Attached: images.jpg (282x178, 5K)

UK is our only answer

Attached: 1520862875374.png (844x565, 52K)

no we cant come back from this we might as well kill ourselves as the 56% mutts we are

Attached: 1507926832783.png (600x378, 129K)

>We

Attached: unknown.png (947x267, 106K)

I went on r9k today. Buncha depressed fags. Also why do people indulge in weird stuff. Made me appreciate pol wayyyy more

whos your palmreader op?

tfw memetic likeness is like venezuelans but ugly af

I dunno.
are you a mutt?
do you care?
If yes you got eternally btfo.
If no, no you didnt.
Its no different than "shart in the ma rt".

Europeans littlerally cannot help but to compare themselves to the US. so they meme the US into being some horrible place to make themselves feel better about living in the developing world.
I skimmed a few episodes of a show I just found yesterday "supersized vs superskinny". They literally take 15 minutes in every episodes to send their fat person to america to find a bigger fatter american to show the fat guy the error of his ways.
Literally every episode
They're obsessed.

>t. ahmet (whiter than thou)

Attached: image.jpg (744x650, 114K)

Personally I think it's funny, you just have to laugh at the imaginative directions that meme has gone

Maybe... I mean it's just too compelling!
I initially thought it was divide and conquer Jew shit but I've seen way to many mutts now to ignore it.

It is divide and conquer

I think the meme is freaking hilarious. I'm 100% white, but I see 56ers all the time. Damn multiculturalism.

Attached: ALWAYS SMILING2.png (610x536, 515K)

Attached: blackedUK.png (1534x536, 925K)

Brits and weedman getting designated by poos saved the burgers from being finished off by the mutt meme but it may take years to recover to their previous form

This meme is hilarious, let the thirdworlders have their fun.

>t.proxyfag

you guys let it get to you so butthurt euros jumped in to help the leftypsyop that is the amerimutt meme

This is correct.
not just a proxy though.
Its a shill.
I've been watching this thread since the start I would be suprised if there were more than 4 people that have posted to this thread so far.

>1 post by this ID

dont forget to sage.

Attached: thicc.jpg (1080x1080, 95K)

if the amerimutt meme was funny I'd let it slide.
>thanks cant believe I forgot
SAGE