Why do you think there is a future for White people in America...

Why do you think there is a future for White people in America? This will be your daughter in 2040 and there is nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 8BE771AA_2723_4A16_AA54_A02FD29D5779.jpg (600x594, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eyeem.com/p/51810420
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Could you possibly try to bait harder

>bunch of threads deleted
>this passes
The absolute state of the mods.

>This will be your daughter in 2040
My daughter isn't a spic, retard.

Attached: BlackMenNotWantedByWomen.jpg (1440x1021, 527K)

So I guess in 2040 someone will post the same pic you used and say this will be your daughter in 2060.
You're lonely speck of time, you.

Attached: UltimateWhitePill.png (712x303, 130K)

Who gives a damn about "whites" I only care about Anglos, that is human beings, all other whites are cross bred with animals and therefore a subspecies

Attached: 1514531090345.jpg (1329x637, 261K)

What was that little black boy?

Attached: 1512864215803.jpg (1200x821, 142K)

This data has been debunked several times already.

Attached: you_sure_whiteboi.jpg (698x841, 138K)

This is why WMBF is one of the few racemixing pairings that aren't completely terrible

Why you mad tho?

Attached: 1512864021661.jpg (564x562, 52K)

My future daughter? Fuck you are being optimistic. This is my future wife assuming a White women would ever marry me.

That guy's Native American idiot.

It's not race mixing dumb liberal cunt, it's species mixing and the bible says these zoophiles have to be hanged

How does one become like this. I’m not even about just doing that to a nigger, even if the guy was white, what the fuck is going through that woman’s mind? How did society become so warped.

Native Americans are Anglo Saxons, if you mean injuns they are a native species to North America, but calling them natives is like calling a beaver a native, it makes no sense

The Eternal Anglo shows his true form. Much to his lack of knowledge, his kind is currently tasting some of his own poison.

Attached: eternalanglo.png (3712x1292, 1012K)

What was that? I couldn't hear you over the sound of Obama's daughter kissing a white stud. What were you saying?

Attached: 1517868959213.jpg (1200x800, 168K)

>Why do you think there is a future for White people in America?

lol no

all y'all cracka ass honkeys betta chill da fuck out tho... lmao. Colonizer ass bitch.

Black powa, mutha fucka. Y'all think u got a chance, pussy ass white boys? hell nah. U too pussy to step up to a brotha. Go shoot up a school or some shit, gun lovin bitch ass white boy.

Go back to Europe.

Checked, and keked.

That feeling when youre white and you know youre superior all around.

Attached: 1481163573147.png (450x365, 128K)

first, diu ney gao lao mo say ba po.
second, STDs and birth control affect many degenerates and non-whites. there will be an implosion of population (mostly in big cities)... especially when preteens are being pozzed with HRT & SRS.

U aint superior to shit bitch. Drumpfanzee mutha fucka.

Fuck all y'all drumpfanzees.

Our society abandoned God, the media encourages us to take drugs, to fornicate, to be sexual perverts, for men to act like women and women like men, that to enjoy life you must be a drunkard.
Atheists are like sheep following the herd into the slaughter, except instead of being packaged and sent to the grocer, they are sent to the lake of fire. Step out of line, and look for the truth, the truth being the Lords words, a prudent wife is a gift from God, a drunkard shall not inherit the kingdom of heaven, always be sober, be vigilant because the devil is always waiting to tempt you, and flee fornication the body is weak but the spirit is willing!

Attached: 1484711147555.jpg (540x720, 61K)

Obama’s Mom got blacked. It only makes sense his daughter would get bleached.

Wax on, wax off.

Ching chong ching chong ching chong

White women will never want you no matter how many times you spam these threads

Ching chong ching chong ching chong

Just stop with the annoying larping now, it’s not even funny and it’s obvious as fuck you aren’t a nigger. It’s just Irritating.

How hard does Obama jerk off listening to his daughter getting fucked by white guys?

Butt hurt nigger thread

> but in Africa we wuz KANGZ

Sure nigger..... sureeee

Attached: 9D6ED658-5F9B-4605-90F4-7DD5A35016DC.jpg (1024x576, 121K)

Fuck yo christian america, cracka. Step to a brotha and get yo cream cheese head ass knocked the fuck out.

"You white! You white! You cant fight!" . -Kevin Hart

How can you be "superior" when black guys can sexually satisfy women better than you?

lol...

go ahead and do it then, should be easy

Attached: 5 per cent.jpg (741x677, 138K)

Before i moved from so cal i dumped my load into 3 different black chicks. Im pretty sure they ended up pregnant since i have really fertile cum. Ironic im the one abandoning those kids lol.

african-americans are taller than white americans.

also, black ppl make up the majority of players in basketball and football which are the two most popular sports in america even though they're only 14 percent of the population

Fuck yo country bitch. Talk that shit again. I'm black as the dark night that yo momma got fucked by a brotha.

Attached: eyeem-51810420.jpg (2600x2600, 503K)

I don't care what my daughter gets up to when she's 41. I don't even care now. I don't want to know anything more about that shit then I have to no matter who it is or isn't.

Also white isn't going away, we all live indoors now. Our genes will win out because we have shelter and combines/harvesters ect and darkness isn't a helpful trait anymore for anybody and there's no particular niche for blacks specifically.
Plus we're too pretty to be wiped out. God won't allow it. And we're too spiteful to not nuke the rest of you on our way out if we were going extinct.
Look at how we ragdolled you for centuries on end when we weren't even mad, lol. You're only free because we decided to allow it.
And I can say that without even knowing what race you are, and it's still absolutely true.
You will never, ever know how that feels, so I'll try to describe it for you: it's really funny and satisfying.
Every white person has just read this and is laughing a bit inside because it's true and that's hilarious.

Butt hurt nigger thread

> but in Africa we wuz KANGZ

Apparently you ain’t in Africa anymore nigger

Sure nigger..... sureeee

Attached: C7C9CBE0-5D1F-4819-BDA5-61A89764DCB8.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

All continental Europeans are mixed with animal blood, the Irish originates from the Iberian peninsula, the people of this land have been conquered and mixed with Saracen blood.
Travel east to the Teutonic lands and these "people" have Hunnic blood, as do the Slavs.
Go south to the Balkans and you'll see they have a mixture of both ottoman and Slavic blood! This is why the Balkans are so violent and poor, they are the closest Europeans to the negro and the least human of all Europeans.
Europe has a history of being conquered, being subdued, being raped, it's only the Anglo who is human who can trace his ancestry directly back to Adam. The Anglo has never been conquered, his culture is his own and not foreign and neither is his language, his blood is completely human and has no foreign element in it. This is why the Anglo is the most civilized and prosperous race on this planet

I dont give a fuck tho, cracka. Thats what yo punk ass dont seem to get, lmao.

No, I was born in the Dominion of Canada, I'm a proud Anglo now

best larp of the century. we all know niggers are too dumb to use the internet

I don't care about America, they're a degenerate republic and a nation of mixed race mongrels, all non Anglos should be deported from America, George Washington should have been crowned king

>From the dominion of Cuntada

Gay as fuck, honkey. Gay as fuck. And I don't take kindly to no gay shit. That shit makes me angry, I fuckin hate faggot shit.

Nice numbers that happen to be repeating. Why you still posting if you dont care? Larping really that fun?

>This will be your daughter
>IMPLYING I will ever have sex

>adding to the single motherhood and gun crime stats

we wuz dads

Go suck trumps dick, faggot ass honkey, IDGAF fo tha last mutha fuckin time. I fuck so many white bitches shit aint even funny

i don't care if they genuienly love each other
i just don't want to relationship with a woman who was a secret whore for thugs or other types of degens, then she tries to act like a normal woman when she meets me

eyeem.com/p/51810420

Your larp is over user

Even the nigger is human enough to understand the dangers of homosexuality, or maybe it's because animals instinctly don't have homosexual preferences, it's only our degenerate society which has been influenced by the Talmudists, the synagogue of satan trying to push the human race to a suffering in Hell.
Homosexuals along with their Kike buddies need to be put in their place

>african-americans are taller than white americans.
no lmfao

>also, black ppl make up the majority of players in basketball and football which are the two most popular sports in america even though they're only 14 percent of the population

>be nog
>only pursue 3 career paths as an entire race
>basketball
>rapping
>drug dealer
>obama literally goes to a highschool in chicago and makes a speech about how there are other jobs that exist

Yeah okay. Just fuck off now it’s not even funny, just annoying. You literally shit up most threads and nearly all replies are just anons telling you to stop larping. It’s quite sad you carry it on. It’s like a kid that won’t stop screaming when everyone around him has told him to stop being a little shit. Do you have autism?

I love Quebec. It's so easy to get laid there when you're black. French-Canadian women are hot and they love black cock.

It's simple, just follow the doctrine of the bible hang these sexual predators who seek to lay with beasts, this is what the bible demands.
If they like beasts so much we can send them to see the worst of them all
And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

let me guess. back in high school you were one of those white dorks that played in the pep band lol

Nobody is offended by 'cracker', fucking nigger.

The NHL, the NBA, the MLB and the CFL need to ban niggers from playing we have the Ringling Brothers for animals

This is where he got that picture spam it every time he posts

eyeem.com/p/51810420

Attention, UK and US cuckolds. Anti Gun protesters are planning on joining forces with the Antifaschiste Action and riot in the streets March 24, led by liberal pundit Emma Gonzalez.

We must counter protest in order to secure our guns and rights to our constitution.

Attached: 6aEPYES.jpg (1361x2049, 523K)

Do you Negro folk actually talk like this?
Fuck you must sound retarded, I wonder what it's like to meet an American Nigger, every one says you stink badly

Attached: 1514795487966.jpg (682x682, 95K)

>protip: if she does that she’s a slut, fuck the pussy gpofnor fucking walk past it. Either way it’s win win

Attached: 1513435864695.jpg (970x750, 347K)

>protip: if she does that she’s a slut, fuck the pussy fuck it or fucking walk past it. Either way it’s win win

I can see her husband about 20 meters away behind her.

Did you actually just post under the same fucking ip? You absolute autist, holy shit.

How else do you expect an animal to speak? Really the nigger does remarkably well to imitate human speech, he sounds almost as human as a parrot

AHAHAHHAHA

I got sent to a continuation school because I was a skinhead and very confrontational

Oddly enough I actually really like black girls

Attached: 1483742059293.jpg (492x685, 46K)

wait what??

She's clearly mexican

Attention, UK and US cuckolds. Anti Gun protesters are planning on joining forces with the Antifaschiste Action and riot in the streets March 24, led by liberal pundit Emma Gonzalez.

We must counter protest in order to secure our guns and rights to our constitution

Attached: image4.jpg (1080x1920, 343K)

That IS my fucking daughter what the fuck!! Where did this picture come from!!?!

>tfw the Romans and Greeks were following the talmud all along
just how far DOES this rabbit hole go?

That image is perverse. Further proof that skinheads are subhuman.

>muh ape ball

Women and niggers have their fantasies we all know what happens when he who has the force lays the down the force. Suddenly it all changes

Attached: E315D151-B3E4-4CC2-9A31-FEFD566CB80E.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Attached: DM2dZShW4AAwwMq.jpg (675x1200, 124K)

Hispanics are mixed with injun (animal) blood and Spaniard (human and Saracen) blood, so they are only a third human, this is why central and South America is so violent there is no humanity there, just a bunch of animals with the intelligence to use guns, but not the intelligence required to build a civilized society

burn the coalburners...

(((Jungle fever))) I like taking what isn’t mine too. It’s a nice feeling eh you fucking nigger?

Latina on the right side, making it Latino is gay.

she's pretty buff, and who's the cutie on her knees by her?

SAGE
FOR SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER

Black guy has bigger triceps and same arm size, he would knockthat white fuck out with one punch.

They have their Pagan influences, Rome is also an evil land and even with the word of God being given to them they still reject him, the Papist cult is the number one sex club in the world and the most degenerate organization in the world, filled with rapists, fornciators, fags and pedophiles.

these days it's obvious that black guys are taking white women left and right

i dont blame you guys for being in denial though

Attached: DS-Rs2tU0AIn7sJ.jpg large.jpg (465x420, 26K)

Not a chance, shorty would be pummeled for sure, I'd bet on it.