Redpill me on the Russia spying scandal in the UK...

Redpill me on the Russia spying scandal in the UK. All I know is that a copper got poisoned and the media are convinced Putin is a murderer. Is Russia up to its old tricks of espionage against the west? Should we start preparing for a nuclear holocaust?

Attached: file_russia_britain_litvinenko_public_inquiry_findings1.jpg (618x410, 43K)

What's the motive?

You should know by now that if all the (((media))) tells you something as if it's certain factual truth - yet they have no evidence to back it up - it's bullshit.

If they we're honest they'd only say that they THINK it's PROBABLY Russia.

Testing the waters on responses cause he's gonna invade somewhere after he hosts the world cup. Like literally the day after, it'll be just like 4 years ago when he invaded Ukraine... the day after he hosted the Olympics

no evidence shown, media blasting for preemptive strike, stinks of leftist propaganda, maybe soros mastermind

Attached: 3f2.jpg (700x674, 131K)

>old tricks
>nerve gas and radioactive materials as the assassination tools
kys

fpbp

Attached: 1518661382017.jpg (577x582, 51K)

In order to GROW

the west NEEDS enemies

After we DESTROYED pretty much half the middle east we need a new enemy

You see having an enemy makes it easier for the gov to say: "you need us to keep you safe"

Attached: 1519936167159.png (697x360, 454K)

Has an investigation actually taken place? Can a Brit confirm pls

they watched to much James Bond.
Its an Inside Job.
Russians are not that dumb to take russian weapons and make it by day.

THey would take american rifles and pay a nigger to do that, then they would kill the nigger with the same weapon and disapear

To be honest I'm equally inclined to believe that MI5 poisoned him to make everyone hate Russia and forget about your own troubles, OR that our kgb is so fucking stupid that they would poison him with gas that is easily traceable back to them.

Why did you guys abandon communism? I wanted you to win the cold war. You guys were doing such great things but you threw it all away for what?

Because we tried it and found out that it doesn't fucking work. I'd try and learn from our mistakes if I were you.

Well I could imagine that it’s a mistake that our ops used traceable weapons for liquidation. BUT I can’t imagine that they or any body else would use a fucking nerve agent to kill two people. And not to kill half of bonginistan occasionally.

3 people were nearly killed with a nerve agent, of course there is an investigation.

>le nuking brits meme
Like if you see a fucking fly in your room will you burn your entire house to ashes?

Attached: 1518063948001.png (566x528, 53K)

What do you mean by "doesn't fucking work"?

Everyone was guaranteed work, housing, healthcare, etc. We have so many homeless people here in the US, and you guys probably do as well now that you have become a neo-liberal hellhole.

Attached: 17-216.jpg (415x588, 42K)

Well honestly I don't think Putin did it, knew about it, or would have let it happen if he had.

Too much to lose. He already has everyone breathing down his neck. Sure he puts on a tough act but it's just to save face.

I think it was US deep state and mossad.

All of this reeks of the same chemical attack bullshit in Syria.

>be Putin
>decide to knock off an ancient double agent for reasons
>who Russia actually exchanged in a spy-for-spy prisoner swap
>don't use a bullet or even polonium again
>use a tricky-to-make bicompound nerve agent invented in your country

>now going to get buttfucked by sanctions even harder while everyone screams for a new Cold War

It makes zero sense 2bh, Russia gains nothing and loses everything by this move, and the one thing Putin's not is stupid.

I could see people within Russia who want him out benefitting

Attached: 1520548818005.jpg (1508x892, 146K)

t. virgin bongistani

t. chad ice sage

>be Assad
>use chemical weapons to kill kids for lulz
>???

I'm thinking this is a similar situation. The Brits just want to start shit.

>Everyone was guaranteed work, housing, healthcare, etc

Jesus Christ just go to prison, you'll have all of the above for life.

Me, I like being able to go to stores full of the stuff I need, without queuing for hours in the hope of getting a kilogram of bread and some milk if there's any left by the time I get in the door. And some 300 sq ft apartment that was falling apart before it was finished doesn't appeal either. Or a 10-year wait to buy a car that is so ludicrously shit it's an international joke, because there's no competition or reason to improve them.

Shitty work, shitty healthcare and shitty housing. Say you work at a bicycle factory. You make 30 bicycles a month - get 140 roubles, you make 50 bicycles - you get 140 roubles, you make fucking zero bicycles - still get 140 roubles. BUT, there is also a certain quota you have to meet, like "no less than 10 bicycles a month". Now if you make MORE than that, the quota gets bigger - why not, you are obviously capable of making more, and in communism everyone should work as much as they are able. If you fail to meet the quota, however, you face some repercussions. Why the bag of fucks would any sane person strive to work more, then? Everyone barely meets the quota and fucks around all day.

>Bullet or polonium
In London you just need to wait till your target enters the shariah zone and stab him in his heart. I unironically can’t imagine any other sane scenario. Yes. Berezovskg was strangulated but that’s because personal motives and Russian traditions.

more like, the military industrial complex needs us to have a new enemy

>Nuclear holocaust.
>Is not gassing Jews with radioactive material.

Ask Merkel after May lets her know

I can see how there were some institutional faults, sure. But now that we know what went wrong, we can try again from a different approach. The proletarian vision is eternal.

Attached: rgdh.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

You are making it sound like the espionage from both sides ever ended.

>Pakis gang rape the country, Muslims blast Manchester, an Iraqi teenager plants a bomb in a tube train
>We're sorry for our bigoted racism, bring us more shitskins

>Russian mole was poisoned
>IT'S RUSSIA!!! INFO 100%!!! RACE WAR NOW!!!

Well, how about this time you guys do it. We've had quite enough of communism, thank you very much.

>Assad
i thought about this a lot as well. funnily enough the Syrian army found a chemical weapons plant in one of the areas liberated in East Ghouta. the jig is fucking up man

that'll be funny if it happens. I'll think of you.

Sounds good to me desu.

Attached: jdf7gyt.png (923x657, 782K)

Putin to prove he can do whatever the fuck he wants, even a sloppy job like this one, and because TRUMP is POTUS he's not really worried about sanctions or U.K., EU.. Who cares about sanctions when you personally own most of the money in your nation and the US Prez is MIA

Russians handling their business and UK crying about it because it was on their soil. The UN needs to butt out and shut the fuck up. NATO does this shit all over the place.

there is so much wrong in that picture

It's all a lie man. Just another way to fool people into giving all the money to the 1%. It was an experiment tried out by the (((globalists))), the same way Nazism was. They were just seeing which method was the best to control people.

Anglos being warmongering terrorists, same thing they did in the Middle East.

Like Clinton and Seth Rich?

Stephen Miller is that you?

why the fuck would the rothschilds volunteer to go to space? Obviously they would send some expendable fucktard (no offense to Gagarin)

Fuck you and Putin.

Attached: 1521018609322.jpg (604x406, 40K)

Like Donald and Stormy? "Lemme just raw dog this walking std factory for a few years and let me lawyer wing the details, nothing can hurt me"

Russians are overplaying everyone by acting drunkenly and irrationally. This way no one can predict their next move as none of their shit makes much sense.

Fuck you and fuck America. Back to the Cold War you retarded boomerfaggot.

>Russian elections soon
>mysteriously before it someone dies
>from Russian hackers sure but we have no proof
>media freaks out
>Putin under international fire
>they hope it influences the elections

Attached: 1520006464820.jpg (406x362, 20K)

Silly westerners actually think that Russian elections are not completely pre-determined. Nu tupiiiie!

Attached: b3692dcf4ed0eec0ba2c4943d8b88560.jpg (640x448, 35K)

No one in the west cares about your fake elections, Ivan. I doubt many besides Putin care even in Russia.

> hoping something would influence the reelection of vladimir "it doesn't matter how people vote it matters how the votes are counted" putin.

I sure don't.

pussies

Globalist care enough

Call me Hans

>deep state desperately wants to start a war with Russia for some reason
>Hillary loses election
>Make up Russian hacking bullshit to try and salvage the agenda
>People call bullshit, investigation falls through
>Elite so want war so they switch to the uk
>assassinate old spy with intelligence 50 years out of date
>At a time when it is not in putin's best interest to spur relationships
>UK NBC research and production facility near by
>Use nerve agent that can be linked back to Russia
>Establishment now rushing to blame Russia with no evidence

>13 days later
>still alive

Attached: overjoyedpepefrog.jpg (500x431, 39K)

Sounds like a weakass poison to me brah.

Why nerve gas? They could have just hired a couple of gang members to do the hit, make it look like a robbery gone wrong, then off the gangers. I mean this is some James Bond villain type shit.

Next time they'll send a box with a cobra in it.

Fuck Russia

Attached: 13-gifs-of-dogs-wishing-you-a-happy-hump-day-barkpost-why-do-kids-hump-pillows-l-48e16982e3950014.gi (500x333, 469K)

The Uk must be destroyed

Attached: aviary-image-1521173598786.jpg (1024x683, 197K)

>Presidential election in Russia
>Do everything in your power to demonize Putin

Interesting timing is it not?
Globalists and jews will rage i guess.

Attached: 1521030335810.jpg (716x712, 72K)

More likely it was some kind of anesthesia something like we used to deal with muslim peacemakers in Nord-Ost incident. Some kind of strong sedation also deliberately added to current treatment maintain comatose state.

And like robots, Westdrones like yourself fall for it completely and go off to war. Can't wait to see how the draft for the feminized western "men" will go. LMFAO.

This.
/thread

>88888
So shall it be.

Attached: BilboBagginsScaryFace.jpg (620x330, 41K)

Because it supposed look like James Bond villain type shit, silly.

>sending cobra to London
It would count as animal abuse.

So you think it was just something to induce a coma to begin with?

but isn't UK already destroyed?

Animal abuse on the BRITISH SOIL!!! RACE WAR NOW!!!

The absolute state of Sup Forums

They and the neo cons are one
Washington is a very incestious circlejerck

Attached: 1520125797236.jpg (1171x1081, 111K)

* nerve agent

Russians just like that kind of shit and perhaps they wanted everybody to know it was Russians. Same reason why they used Polonium to poison Litvinenko.

Maybe they're also impressed by little Kim, who killed his brother with VX nerve agent in Kuala Lumpur and wanted to top that. Figured that May is busy with all kinds of brexit shit and will just roll over so Russia looks stronk.

Maybe, dunno.
Nobody showed us neither chemical analysis of poison nor medical data of victims.

>Russian former spy and traitor poisoned in poorly executed assassination that points obviously to Russia
No false flag there, definitely ruskies
No evidence needed, (((globalists))) hate Russia and we need to do their bidding
Now enlist and go die on Syrian front, we need to topple Assad and bring more rapefugees home

Attached: abstract art.jpg (3000x3672, 2.11M)

My honest guess: Mossad

good explanation. I'd like to add its a multiple nations are now responding and condemning this and from what I see (which may not be right) is what started as someone who was targeted specifically, maybe for his link to Christopher steele. So we have what appears to be a private issue that turned national/worldwide. The use of CW or such substances separates the part where skripal was targeted and the manner it was done. i don't know what you think, but I see two issues
-reason to target skripal
-reason to use CW.
two objectives that are not exclusive and could be achieved without the other. which makes this so interesting.

Attached: 76257465.jpg (659x525, 78K)

The labs in which the nerve agents are produced are all closely monitored. These aren't the sort of chemicals you can produce in secret. We know it was manufactured in Russia.

What country do you know whose oligarchs have a history of relying on Russian intelligence assets to attack Western rivals on their behalf, and whose intelligence agencies have a history of letting allies who want to look tough take all the credit for joint operations?

sorry about my writing lads

KEK keep believing that mate, your subservience to (((them)))) is admirable. The recipe for novichok is available from a book you can buy from fucking Amazon.

We don't know whats been going on behind closed doors. This could have been a serious warning. Nerve agent released in a train station could end up killing thousands. Letting bongs know how easy it can be brought in would keep people up at night.

>These aren't the sort of chemicals you can produce in secret.
Sarin for example have quite simple structure hence simple production chan, it can be sythesided realtively easy on small scale without drawing attention.

Not sarin, novichok. An extremely sophisticated nerve agent designed to be immune to nerve agent antidotes.

You can't speak sense to these types of people about communism. He is either a troll or a moron at this point.

>Nerve agent released in a train station could end up killing thousands
>Cant finish two direct victims at leas for 10 days

Bullshit either substance were quite shitty or it is not meant to kill at all.
"They could have done a better job with an axe"

Attached: meh.png (551x694, 420K)

And you think Mossad, the most effective intelligence agency in the world cant get their hands into that stuff? There is no place in this world that Mossad could not infiltrate, They are the best. Cells in ISIS, Iran.. You just name it.

Western media claims that ex-KGB and now FSB are the best agencies to pull out assasinations. Truth is that guys in CIA, FSB and MI6 are fucking plebs compared to these guys.

FSB agent defected to mi6 some years ago and this finally caught up with him. It's obviously a hard fail on russia's part if the report is true about the exposed usage of military grade nerve agent. Personally I think it's a fuckfest on both sides, cant really blame russia for being butthurt about a defector and I can see why our government would be pissed that Russia would carry out such a messy assassination using nerve gas in a public space. Literally a case of two wrongs dont make it right. I'm not even butthurt about the death, double agents getting BTFO is part of daily life for intelligence agencies but I'm surprised by Russia's timing and the messiness of it. Couldnt they have done the usual things and staged a fake botched robbery or something? Nerve agents are just overkill for this desu.

>Cells in ISIS, Iran..

Proof of this?

Basically quite a few Russian spies defect in western Europe or the US because they don’t want to live in Russia anymore. When the Russian govt finds out, they typically kill these people because part of the deal made with whatever country said spy wants citizenship in is that they tell the govt everything they know. This is part of why Russia has switched to hacking instead of training and sending spies.

ne budy durnoy xuy
If someone, espechially an agency plan to kill someone, in another land, they wouldn´t make mistakes.

I don´t think, that I am Intelligent, but even I could plan it well enought to not lay a trace on me.

I was made up

>FSB agent defected to mi6 some years ago and this finally caught up with him.
He was 4 years in prison before exchanged for some 18 years hoes when they were caught in america. Do you really believe that countries exchange actually dangerous people?

well, given that russia fucked up their plans in syria, and we're being maneuvered into a war with iran...

>FSB agent defected to mi6 some years ago and this finally caught up with him.
this isnt a motive to
>carry out such a messy assassination using nerve gas in a public space.
you do realise that?

> to be immune to nerve agent antidotes
Sound like wery high class kgb magic. Still using simple phosgene or bullet in head will be much more effective.

>The labs in which the nerve agents are produced are all closely monitored. These aren't the sort of chemicals you can produce in secret. We know it was manufactured in Russia.
>THE LABS IN WHICH THE NERVE AGENTS ARE PRODUCED ARE ALL CLOSELY MONITORED. THESE AREN'T THE SORT OF CHEMICALS YOU CAN PRODUCE IN SECRET. WE KNOW IT WAS MANUFACTURED IN RUSSIA.
JIDF detected
What fucking nuclear superpower allows for their secret labs to be closely monitored by foreign agencies?

Attached: now then.jpg (125x87, 2K)

TV's database and CCTV system.

Attached: 15112562423570.jpg (512x382, 34K)

Thing that really bothers me is are we able to survive in "Iran/North Korea" sanctions mode on current level of economy. And how our society will react in this situation.
How crucial and even profitable is the full isolation of Russia for west and their economy.

If there would be proof to normal citizens like us, what would be the point of intelligence agencies?

You simply cannot presume that there is allways proofs to see. Thats how these groups operate. In shadows. I know how retarded this sounds but these are the main principles of effective intelligence organisations. Its not possible to go full Snowden in Israel. Thats why they are the best.

Oh so you're making it up. Righto.