Probably not the place to ask but i'm curious

probably not the place to ask but i'm curious....

i have been addicted to the opiate in one form or another for more than a decade.

why does society hate my people?

how is my habit different in any way from a doctor handing out a prescription and saying
"take one of these, everyday...for the rest of your life."

society idolizes people who mutilate their genitalia then posture around as the opposite gender assuring their the center of attention anywhere they can rub the public's nose in their delusions. meanwhile instead of using doctors and the drugs they profit from i found the drug that works for me on my own and everyone's like DIE JUNKIE SCUM

keep in mind i am only referring to opiate addiction which is a hole different world from other drug users

Attached: images.jpg (272x185, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confessions_of_an_English_Opium-Eater
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dont worry. Most people aren't like that, they're just the most vocal so it just seems like it. There are plenty of places with good people to help.

here are pictures of famous dope fiends until i get an answer

Attached: poe.jpg (200x249, 8K)

We hate you because when you get high you don't do anything, you sit on the couch until you're not high anymore. And when you're not high, all you can think about is getting high. It's um. A really stupid drug, the dumbest drug you can do. It's a reflection on your personality in general that you would think it's a good idea to do these drugs.

fine by me.
Just dont get in my way or make it my problem and you can do what you want.

this is literally the opposite of how a typical opiate addict acts when they are high.

in my experience being chained to the couch usually only happens if the addict i without their drug... or if they over indulge of course which is usually the telltale sign of a neophyte

how tragic is it that a Brit better understands the american tradition in practice since Franklin's (known opiate/cannabis user) fugio cent reminded everyone that freedom means 'mind your business'

fucking delusional idiot.

>opiate addiction
You're a disgusting pleb junkie who can't get his shit in order without resorting to harmful substances as a crutch.

Your doctor visits waste the doctor's time instead of treating urgent patients has to waste time writing up your crutch prescriptions.

The pharmacy has to service your little shithouse addiction instead of dealing with people who need their medications for their illnesses.

The economy suffers by wasting resources and capital manufacturing your stupid shit for you to indulge in.

The nation's infrastructure is used up by the economy to manufacture your shitty opiates.

You are literally a sack of shit leeching off society.

Die Junkie Scum.

Attached: smiles of soros.jpg (306x459, 29K)

maybe, maybe not.

at least i am trying to hash it out using reason instead of childish insults

I've known many heroin addicts, they all act the same way, they DO NOTHING ALL FUCKING DAY. are you telling me that you're going to shoot up and be able to go to work, or the bank? I told you this and you said 'no it's the opposite' Why would I want to 'hash it out' with you when you're in denial about what the drug you're addicted to even does to you.

It's not meth. You aren't doing shit if you've just got your fix.

>why does society hate my people?
Because you're a drain on society due to something you did to yourself and you play the victim. You're self-made niggers.
>stealing from your own families and friends
>constantly cycling through jail and rehab
>IT'S NOT MY FAULT I HAVE A DISEASE CAN I BORROW $100 I PROMISE I'M GOOD FOR IT A BLOO BLOO BLOOOOO

how exactly do they define illness in Australia?

the same things you claim make me a drain on society could easily describe extreme athletes, people suffering from mental disorders or seeking out cosmetic surgery if those people encountered the same discrimination and resistance

in most cases when their addiction is managed by medical professionals addicts become productive members of society contributing much more than they take.

don't tread on my fields and we're cool
you might like this OP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confessions_of_an_English_Opium-Eater

What opiates?

Kratom nigga get on it asap

What does opiates do for you?
Does it make you hallucinate or just feel calm, why is it better than booze or pot?

why do you care what society thinks, it's garbage full of 56% la creatura

black pill pol cant handle- almost all world leaders including us presidents are on opioids, same with talking heads and many very wealth folk

Profligates need to be crucified

Attached: 400[1].jpg (400x286, 25K)

>Does it make you hallucinate
If you're hallucinating you're doing it wrong.
>or just feel calm,
Depends on the opioid. General effects would be sedation, warmness, feeling of well-being, itching, etc.
> why is it better than booze or pot?
That's completely subjective.

Anything that eliviates suffering makes you less human.

they lower your testosterone

You write like a moron and should die for that reason alone.

>its just like everything else!
No no it isn't drugs like opiates do nothing to the economy its an indulgence.

You're diverting people from reseaerch and development by creating artifical demand for crap.

Instead of sorting yourself out you choose to spend your money on shitty things like opiates.

Extreme athletes improve productivity and physical and mental health. You don't need doctors to (((manage))) your attendance of gyms.

>equating your addiction with a mental disorder
Thank you for confirming you are nothing more than a leech on society you sack of shit.

>invoking discrimination and resistance
Fuck off to Lefty/pol/.

A drug addict chooses degeneracy. A mentally ill person doesn't have that luxury.

What if it's prescribed by a pain management doctor and I can't live a productive life without it?

i wake up every morning at 530 and during my shower inject a hefty dose of diamorphine. a dose that would probably kill you and a couple other squares if you were to split it between you. after that i go to work at least ten hours for four days a week and have been doing this for 13 years. after work i come home and take another shot which i usually let take its toll and put me to sleep. call me lazy all you'd like but is the american with back pain and a belly full of codeine lazy? no because they have their medication well supplied and properly dosed.

the black markets responsible for every negative aspect attributed to addiction.

Then who cares about the opinion of these mongs?

>can't live a productive life without it
Either you're in the wrong job or your life isn't really productive in the first place.

is this how most people actually think?

>diamorphine
Literally a HEROIN ADDICT.

I know you're trying to defend yourself, but this post only made me feel sorrier for you.

Yeah, this fuckboy's in for a shock in the not too distant future.

I have never tried opiates, I thought smoking opium gave visions?

Not unless you're having an adverse reaction to it.

You can almost always spot an addict online because the can't be arsed to write coherently, use proper punctuation or grammar and typically use ellipses everywhere. They also tend to be very focused on themselves and their problems. Either you were a dummy to begin with or the drugs fried your brain. You're fucking pathetic. Get your shit together, nigger.

>why does society hate my people?

Because your people steal, mug, kill, and spread disgusting diseases.

opiates actually fill me full of a feeling similar to inspiration. a kind of enthusiasm for anything i'm doing. on the other hand pot throws me into wild bouts of paranoia and leaves me socially retarded, more so than usual. alcohols even worst, i have 0 self control when i'm drunk, when i'm not fighting the urge to puke. there is no way in hell i could do my job drunk. in fact i haven't drank alcohol since i was a teenager

the visions come from dreams you have when your high

A pro se junkie has an idiot for a advocate.

Are you conscious dreaming, or is like when you go to bed dreaming?

>a
an*

Its called nodding.

Because self control is one of the most important parts of being a civilized human

I don't mind pot or beer, opiates scare me a bit for the addiction factor?

>how is my habit different in any way from a doctor handing out a prescription and saying
>"take one of these, everyday...for the rest of your life."
It's not, they're junkies too.

i've known a few functional addicts including a couple that held down high paying jobs, but they are rare exceptions.

All the junkies say that, but the outward effects are obvious. You're not "inspired" or "enthusiastic" - you just think you are. Everyone else thinks you're a dullard and halfwit.

It's called euphoria. Lots of drugs will elicit this effect for you.

don't worry he will, life expectancy of junkies is not much more than 50

Opioids lower life expectancy beyond the general risk of death factor?

>high paying jobs
The legal profession is full of coke addicts. They couldn't cope otherwise.

But it also makes them fucked up lawyers.

Go figure whether or not these people should be allowed to be lawyers or whether we should silently condone this kind of bullshit.

>the black markets responsible for every negative aspect attributed to addiction.

not everything, but it's a very valid point.

I have no respect for you whatsoever.
Don't try to justify your opiate addiction to me. I hope people close to you can salvage some of the effort they put into you.

Googled it, wtf fun is that?

Strike a pose..vogue.

Your dealer turns on you, the package got tampered with, get caught in gang war over turf etc etc

Plenty of risk in that kind of shit.

Mr Australia says anyone in legitimate pain is incapable of living a productive life.

do you think almost every elderly person you see just sits around taking up space?

whats happening in your life that's so great it qualifies you to make that judgement

fuck yeah.

I've seen enough dead junkies to know, believe me.

It's very easy to OD because needle junkies are always trying to get "just a little bit higher" until they cross over into respiratory failure. Fuck heroin addicts--I've known many and they're the lowest of the low. They're the type of people that would steal your wallet behind your back and then "help you look for it" so you won't accuse them of ripping you off.

One guy was a shit hot programmer actually.

You'd have to try it.

I don't know where you think I live but the other day I saw someone nick a pack of plasters from the pharmacy.

There's a difference between street heroin and pharmaceutical grade opioids. You can measure doses and learn tolerance with the latter.

coke is a different thing.

Cos when I was a kid a heroin addict smashed into my mum's car and stole the Walkman my mum and dad had given to me for my birthday. You're cunts.

you can go into a waking lucid dream state

it's awesome.

yes but the drug itself also fucks you up

>DONT JUDGE ME
The Enlightened Heroin Addict at long last reveals what he really wants.

Everyone one of us has fucked up shit to deal with. You're no more special than the rest of us jackass. Most of us don't go running to opiates to deal with their problems so why should you deserve special treatment?

Are you saying you have no choice because you are incapable or are you saying you have no choice because you're too damn lazy and its "all just too hard"?

I honestly have a buddy who got addicted to pills by his grandma who was his best friend and caregiver as a kid, and would give him a pill or two when she got pilled out for her pain
Aside from all of his terrible life choices, he has been on suboxone and whatever the fuck else for well over a decade, longer than I've known him
It's not worth the damage
Fucking do hallucinogens and pot and get into fine bourbon and scotch... Dont be a pillhead faggot
It makes your face fat and turns you into a weirdo that doesn't understand that he is ruining his own reputation
The worst part of quitting opiates, I imagine, is the realization of what an embarrassing asshole you've been for so long

If i did I'd like to be in my home, standing on the corner looking like that, I'm surprised they dont get mugged or murdered.

so you don't drink then?

take painkillers for a headache?

there is no moral difference between heroin and any other drug.

doesn't excuse someone from being a responsible person though.

same applies fopr any drug really, be careful when and where you do it.

most things can be used safely in moderation if you know what you are doing and can get pure drugs of known concentrations

Eh theyll be redundant soon enough. Automations gonna fuck that shit up good.

this guy is talking out his ass

where did you learn about drugs from?
80's comic books and after school propaganda specials?

google William s Burroughs, and how long he lived strung out on heroin. he i just one of many examples of opiate addicts living way longer than anyone expects (Keith Richards)

>drinking
Tried it hated it also family used to run a bottleshop of sorts.

doubtful, can only see demand for skilled programmers growing.

You are correct, ive seen drunks crawling along the gutter on hands and knees.
I like a joint and a beer, dont need to get higher than that, but each to their own thing really.

You came here to get a feel for how most people think?

My question was rhetorical. Beyond the general risk of death and addiction, Opioids themselves don't impose bodily harm. Obviously oral dosing is different to IV dosing but even the latter can be done safely through clean pharmaceuticals.

The difference is Heroin is a narcotic and has rather harmful side effects.

You can deal with a headache with some rest or hydration. Not to mention painkillers are bandaids, if it becomes regular you know something is fucked.

They are very rare exceptions.

I've personally known more than my share of junkies and they are all dead, none reached 65.

did he leave a note or something?

how do you know he did heroin?

your killing yourselves and stinking the place up. grow up- life's not supposed to feel good, that's how you know you're alive.

Attached: die in a fire.jpg (640x400, 26K)

You've probably met Opioid addicts you didn't even know were 'junkies.'

A lot of what you say is true. I have known a number of heroin addicts in my earlier years. There is one part of it you don’t want to face. No one will ever trust you. Heroin addicts are worse than Evangelists. They have found a god they worship every hour of the day. And there is nothing they will not do for their god. Absolutely nothing. So even if you can go to work every day and maintain enough stability to function within a pretty limited social sphere a heroin addict can never maintain the kind of integrity needed for any position of serious responsibility. Sorry. You know it to be true. How many of the heroin addicts you know do you really trust?

>opiates actually fill me full of a feeling similar to inspiration. a kind of enthusiasm for anything i'm doing.
That's the fucking problem. It destroys your ability to tell what is actually meaningful.
t. former methamphetamine user

side effects of using heroin (given clean product and known dosage) are far less than alcohol and many pharmaceuticals. .

He was caught a few days later by cops for a bunch of car thefts; Mum got a (cheap) pair of sunglasses back but the cunt had pawned my Walkman by then.

Yea I had a good friend that got hocked on the junk Its sad. The government pushed it and funded to grow it to get unaccounted for cash. you just a junky.

Attached: Capturedfvghnjmk,l..jpg (757x783, 119K)

All the more reason to automate, once they figure it out, it'll be like the Industrial Revolution all over again.

I see them all the time.

You can see it in the eyes.

Half of the issue with the life style comes from cut products and the constant urge to score. You're likely to meet functional addicts all the time, e.g. those with money, good sources or a regular prescription.

Why don't you just have a drink and chill the fuck out?

Fucking this. It's hilarious how opiate addicts believe that "no one notices when they're high" when everyone else sees it in their droopy, dopey face and vacant eyes.

He'd go into respiratory depression and die.

>keep in mind i am only referring to opiate addiction which is a hole different world from other drug users. Thats bullshit bro.

I agree, full legalisation and regulation of all drugs is the only solution.

It’s because you do stupid drugs.

If you were hanging out, watching Khan Academy while microdosing LSD, maybe I’d have a different opinion on the mater.

>clean product and known dosage
Right and mainstreaming another addictive substance and increasing increasing the likelihood of substance abuse is somehow a good thing?

Not sure how I stand on that. I used to be all for it when I was a nihilist cunt hanging around in those types of circles, now I'm split on the issue.

People support OTC opiate addictions in the UK already so I suppose it's not so different.

This