Sup Forums

Sup Forums
>Gas the kikes, race war now

Jesus
>"Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword."
>"But I tell you not to resist an evil person. If someone slaps you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also"

Why is Sup Forums so godless and unchristian?

Attached: god.jpg (1153x1001, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI
youtube.com/watch?v=ftJ1wvf4ev0
youtube.com/watch?v=G1o4V6gxXpk
youtu.be/Yeo_ATsyel4
youtu.be/SPs7jdfaib0
youtu.be/sLaSMLSgEmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr99qZhH7ec
youtube.com/watch?v=i_8sIq50gsI
youtube.com/watch?v=VB_hUdRKi4o
youtube.com/watch?v=fvjmveYw0tE&t
catholic.org/news/hf/faith/story.php?id=51077
youtube.com/watch?v=cbTpIEPElDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why is op so nosy?

If you actually understood the passages you were quoting you'd know they don't exactly contradict. It's perfect;y acceptable for a Christian to defend his people and his nation. This is actually the Catholic Church's official stance in the Catechism.

If our nations and cultures are under attack from the Jew, as the nazi's claim, then it's well within our rights to defend ourselves. We just have to do it smartly. And gassing the kikes, race war now isn't that.

>This is actually the Catholic Church's official stance

What the Catholic Church's official stance may look like.

Attached: woityla bows to allah.jpg (620x340, 69K)

THE REAL STORY OF CHRISTIANITY IN EUROPA:

1. By 350AD Christianity had taken Rome because Constantine was converted by his mommy Helen.

2. The next Cesar converted Rome back to traditional Paganism. But all the priests and philosphers were dead or gone, and the temples/libaries/schools had been burn to the ground in a massive Christian Jihad.

3. By 1250AD Christianity had taken Western Europe (not before this) by bribing evil men to kill their own brothers and sisters in tribal wars with money from the Vatican (run by homosexual pedophile satanists).

4. By 1850 AD Fredrick Nietzsche had killed Christianity for good.

5. Christianity became Communism by 1901.

Christianity only had 600yrs in all of Europe and turned it into a massive slave plantation for the elite occultists monarchs. This lead to World Communism, race mixing, the rise of Islam and the Jew World Order.

THIS IS WHY /christian/ is the enemy and must be purged. Traditionalism/Conservativsm is never going to work. It's a myth. there is nothing left to conserve.
All we have is futurism and classical studies.
Much like our Forefathers who created Nation States.

Attached: viking odin map.png (838x524, 201K)

No one is perfect. Come back to me when he sat Ex Cathedra and declared Islam inline with Catholicism.

What the Catholic Church's official stance may look like.

Attached: pope footfag.jpg (630x458, 69K)

He is a heretic therefore not the pope

Babylon has Fallen!
youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI

Apocalypse 17:8 Fulfilled

Revelation 18:2 Just Happened

Padre Pio: Satan Would “Come To Rule A False Church”
youtu.be/Yeo_ATsyel4

The Beast that Was, and Is Not, Has Returned
youtu.be/SPs7jdfaib0

St. Malachy's Prophecy of the Popes and Antipopes
youtu.be/sLaSMLSgEmQ

End-Times Temple Of God
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr99qZhH7ec

Is the World about to End?
youtube.com/watch?v=i_8sIq50gsI

3rd secret of Fatima, St. Malachy's prophesies

youtube.com/watch?v=VB_hUdRKi4o

youtu.be/SPs7jdfaib0

youtu.be/sLaSMLSgEmQ

St. Robert Bellarmine, De Romano Pontifice, II, 30: “… for men are not bound, or able to read hearts; BUT WHEN THEY SEE THAT SOMEONE IS A HERETIC BY HIS EXTERNAL WORKS, THEY JUDGE HIM TO BE A HERETIC PURE AND SIMPLE, AND CONDEMN HIM AS A HERETIC.”

The Catholic Encyclopedia
, “Heresy,” 1914, Vol. 7, p. 261: “
The pope himself, if notoriously guilty of heresy, would cease to be pope because he would cease to be a member of the Church.”

The Council of Florence (A.D. 1438-1445) From Cantate Domino — Papal Bull of Pope Eugene IV
The Holy Roman Chruch firmly believes, professes, and proclaims that those not living within the Catholic Church, not only pagans, but also Jews and heretics and schismatics cannot become participants in eternal life, but will depart “into everlasting fire which was prepared for the devil and his angels” [Matt. 25:41], unless before the end of life the same have been added to the flock; and that the unity of the ecclesiastical body is so strong that only to those remaining in it are the sacraments of the Church of benefit for salvation, and do fastings, almsgiving, and other functions of piety and exercises of Christian service produce eternal reward, and that no one, whatever almsgiving he has practiced, even if he has shed blood for the name of Christ, can be saved, unless he has remained in the bosom and unity of the Catholic Church.

>THE REAL STORY OF CHRISTIANITY IN EUROPA:
>1. By 350AD Christianity had taken Rome because Constantine was converted by his mommy Helen.
>2. The next Cesar converted Rome back to traditional Paganism. But all the priests and philosphers were dead or gone, and the temples/libaries/schools had been burn to the ground in a massive Christian Jihad.
>3. By 1250AD Christianity had taken Western Europe (not before this) by bribing evil men to kill their own brothers and sisters in tribal wars with money from the Vatican (run by homosexual pedophile satanists).
>4. By 1850 AD Fredrick Nietzsche had killed Christianity for good.
>5. Christianity became Communism by 1901.
>Christianity only had 600yrs in all of Europe and turned it into a massive slave plantation for the elite occultists monarchs. This lead to World Communism, race mixing, the rise of Islam and the Jew World Order.
>THIS IS WHY /christian/ is the enemy and must be purged. Traditionalism/Conservativsm is never going to work. It's a myth. there is nothing left to conserve.
>All we have is futurism and classical studies.
>Much like our Forefathers who created Nation States.

Attached: odin lord of death.jpg (736x1075, 274K)

Because Christianity is a jewish plot to destroy the world

Misunderstanding what is going on here doesn't make you have a valid point. It makes you an idiot kraut.

Sedevacantists have no legitimacy because they believe that the last Valid pope was Pius XII who does not have a surviving canonized Bishop. Therefore there can be no pope and that renders the entire Catholic Church invalid as per Christ assurance that Hell would not prevail against it.

I have yet to see evidence that pope has committed heresy. He has some liberla views which I do not agree with, but he is a man, the same as me. Until he sits Ex Cathedra and declares a heresy it doesn't matter.

Jews are cursed by God.
Jesus kicked them around and WWJD, man.

Attached: 1521054925660.jpg (160x160, 18K)

Except Jews hate Christians and are not subtle about it.

Attached: 3244.jpg (2005x1221, 594K)

>pic

Attached: 1518386579607.jpg (479x305, 36K)

>Except Jews hate Christians and are not subtle about it.
The parasite hates its host. So?

Attached: 1503635897003.jpg (1069x1099, 194K)

Let's take Francis for example
youtube.com/watch?v=fvjmveYw0tE&t

The Council of Florence (A.D. 1438-1445) From Cantate Domino — Papal Bull of Pope Eugene IV
The Holy Roman Chruch firmly believes, professes, and proclaims that those not living within the Catholic Church, not only pagans, but also Jews and heretics and schismatics cannot become participants in eternal life, but will depart “into everlasting fire which was prepared for the devil and his angels” [Matt. 25:41], unless before the end of life the same have been added to the flock; and that the unity of the ecclesiastical body is so strong that only to those remaining in it are the sacraments of the Church of benefit for salvation, and do fastings, almsgiving, and other functions of piety and exercises of Christian service produce eternal reward, and that no one, whatever almsgiving he has practiced, even if he has shed blood for the name of Christ, can be saved, unless he has remained in the bosom and unity of the Catholic Church.
versus
catholic.org/news/hf/faith/story.php?id=51077

>Matthew 10:34 34"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Who is the Pope, then? Who has the authority to make new apostles? According to you, every bishop and cardinal was just complicit in these non-legit popes. Absolutely none who were consecrated by Pius XII spoke out.

>violently drives kike merchants and money counters out of temple

sorry what were you saying again?

Okay Styx you're a faggot stop larping

because you're the retard who assumes "the bible" is wholly accurate to the life of the man you call "jesus"

You realize the english bible couldn't even get his name right, don'tcha?

If you think the catholic church is misusing it's power to dismiss child abuse, then you shouldn't trust THEIR translations of the bible either.

There are many other books that they did not include. Specifically because the church is a control mechanism. They would NEVER want you to know what "Jesus" really taught about self-defense. Ya'know, because then they couldn't control His flock.

>"for all who draw the sword will die by the sword."
Thats not really a condemnation is it? Its just a point of wisdom

>for all who draw the sword will die by the sword
In modern times, the ones without swords have been genocided in tens of millions

Jews don't hate Christians, they hate people who call themselves Christians but diverge from the jew controlled sects. There are a lot of people who are simply nationalists who call themselves Christians and only invoke god to back up their nationalist beliefs.
If you listen to the Pope and follow all the hippie suicidal nonsense, no jew is going to hate you.
The jewish anti-Christian sentiment only exists to whip the dissidents into submission.

retard alert. Christianity was firmly settled in Western Europe since 400, which immediately halted Germanic inter-tribal warfare. Christians dont fight Christians when there are other groups nearby like muslims or pagans. From the ashes of the Roman empire, the Christian Frankish Empire rose, the second Reich. White population exploded, as did scientific and military advancement.

Attached: 1521274146940 copy.jpg (903x458, 192K)

Jews fear the Jesus

Jesus never said anything about gas though.
Checkmate

Do you even know what does sedevacantism mean?
There is no pope

Jesus was a kike

John 15:22
If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin.

Since when is dying by the sword a bad thing?
Jesus died by a spear, is that worse or better?

OP translated
>be a good Christian
>if a jew robs you blind with usury and fiat money, give him the money and live in poverty
>If a jew imports millions of shitskins to rape your daughters and wifes, let him, take the rape and murder as a blessing
>if a jew tells you to go to ME and kill and die for the Greater Ishrael, do it, for this is humility
>if a jew says you are rayciss and should be destroyed, allow him, this is the only way to be a good Christian
>the only way to be a good goy

Attached: Jew Parasite.jpg (600x745, 109K)

jesus was a cuck

That's true, Jewish people are harmless and peaceful. The hateful language in Sup Forums is poisonous and need to stop.

Why was Jesus such a fag?

Right. And that therefore means there are no valid priests or bishops because the last "true pope" was Pius XII or John XXII, it varies from sect to sect. And all bishops consecrated by them are dead. Sedevacantism invalidates itself based on Jesus promise.

Styxx is a Christian because Satanists are just pissed of Christians

Attached: Hesiod and the Muse 1891.jpg (707x1230, 189K)

> "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword."

I like how you left out that Jesus was murdered shortly after saying this to Peter who was trying to defend him with a sword and the full context was "you shouldn't live and die by the sword, but that doesn't mean you should take it up the ass and NEVER use a sword".

>All who draw the sword will die by the sword.
>The punishment for drawing your sword is you die by the sword.
>If you are ALREADY dying by the sword, then you now have no reason not to draw yours.

If someone slaps you, whatever, take it like a man, don't draw your sword, ignore it.
If someone tries to kill you, THEN draw your sword. Your quotes are from the same guy who said "If you do not own a sword, sell your cloak and buy one."

It is telling you to exercise restraint, and only respond with force if absolutely necessary.

The bible also speaks out against FAGGOTRY, so OP lecturing anyone is hypocrisy.

>I like how you left out that Jesus was murdered shortly after

Literally fulfilling God's plan so that we all could enter the kingdom of heaven.

There are no priests because the rite of ordination was changed under an anti-pope, therefore anyone ordinated under that is not even a priest

He legit grew up as a
>my wife's son

what did he mean by this

Attached: Luke 1d98b06c514673e269dcb7c912270a49.jpg (640x480, 168K)

>"for all who draw the sword will die by the sword."

Is dying in combat for something you believe supposed to be a bad thing? There's plenty of worse ways to go...

>"But I tell you not to resist an evil person. If someone slaps you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also"

So basically he who takes up the sword against Christians win; because their (Jewish) lord demands that they not fight back? No wonder why you Christcucks have lost all of Christendom....

You know brother Peter and Michael Dimond are right.

At the core of sedevacantism is a lack of faith in Jesus's promise in Matthew 16:17-19. This is specifically when he is promising Peter the Keys of the Kingdom of Heaven. The reason it fails, is because if it was true, there would be no way to reestablish the Papacy because only the Pope can make the law concerning the succession of his successors. Pius XII issues a document on how future Pontiffs would be elected. That involved the election of cardinals, who are all dead according to sedevacantists because the last valid pope was the same Pius XII.

So what you have is a sect that ends in a rejection of Jesus's promise and the promises at Vatican I that guarantee there will be a Bishop of Rome in perpetuity.

jesus wasn't saying living by the sword is bad
every warrior knows he if he lives in violence he will be subject to violence

Vatican I was already heresy. It is the council that added Papal infaillibility, the root of today's problem may I remind you.

ITT: Christians trying to justify their inability to keep the commandments

Then it invalidates the Church since June 1868. Further confounding the issue and further invaliding sedevacantist claims.

As some point, sede's need to just accept they'd rather be protestants or orthodox.

aaaaand op is instantly revealed to be a larping shit posting cunt, don't even know why i bothered
kys retard

I'm a Christian, not a Catholic heretic. Pedos will burn in hell.

It invalidates the structure of the church since its earliest times and as defined in the bible to begin with, as something more collegial where everyone is part of it without a supposed infaillibility of the person with the most power.

Then Jesus failed in a promise. You're calling Jesus a lair.

Are you claiming there aren't protestant pedos? Let me guess Lutheran?

murder =/= self defense
as a father letting your children die you might as well have killed them yourself because it's your god given responsibility to protect them. the christian god will always favor a father protecting his family over a would be murderer. it's not a difficult concept whatsoever, varg.

and as we all know nations are big families, all these things are explained in detail in the bible, maybe actually try to read it instead of watching TheAmazingAtheist?????????

Jesus is not the pope. He failed nothing, just some people took upon themselves to lead astray all of their fidels. These are purely human problem and it's for us humans to solve it.

>Are you claiming there aren't protestant pedos?

I assume some pedo Catholics have infiltrated true Christian groups in order to weaken them.

I love when subhuman german cro-magnon antihuman antichristian tries to make appeal to religion
>you are synagogue of satan, your father is father of lies
>takes whip and whips merchants out of temple
you are the one godless here you kurwo niemiecka

Attached: whatwouldjesusdo.png (1288x1732, 611K)

If the Pope cannot be infallible, sedes cannot make the claim that the Novus Ordo is illicit. Because Pius IV would have had the infallibility to declare that the mass could not change. (That's not what he was saying, but sedes don't understand ecumenical councils apparently)

Think about what you just wrote for a solid minute, kraut.

You have no power here, pedo enabler.

that was not heresy
because a heretic cannot be pope, papal infallibility is not absurd

He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.”

The pope is infallible but heretics cannot be popes is this hard to understand???

A heretic places himself out of the church and someone who is out of the church cannot be the pope

>About
yep
Jezus was pro-weapons
take that, crisis actors who want to take away guns

Attached: Christposting.png (738x8503, 1.56M)

Why are Catholics so DUMB?

NICE argument

The Polish pope was pro-koran.
Take that, crisis actors.

Papal Infallibility comes from the bible:

>Matthew 16:18-19
"I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”

>Luke 22:29-32
And I confer on you a kingdom, just as my Father conferred one on me, so that you may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom and sit on thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

“Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift all of you as wheat. But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers.”

>John 21:15-17
When they had finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter, “Simon son of John, do you love me more than these?”

“Yes, Lord,” he said, “you know that I love you.”

Jesus said, “Feed my lambs.”
Again Jesus said, “Simon son of John, do you love me?”

He answered, “Yes, Lord, you know that I love you.”

Jesus said, “Take care of my sheep.”

The third time he said to him, “Simon son of John, do you love me?”

Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, “Do you love me?” He said, “Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you.”

Jesus said, “Feed my sheep."

Papal infallibility is implied. The Pope cannot be wrong when Ex Cathedra because Jesus gave him the power to loose and bind.

As I explained this is impossible because of Papal Infallibility of Pius XII who determined the succession of Popes.

but that's wrong you retard

>At the time of Jesus, says Wink, striking with the back of the hand a person, who was deemed to be of a lower socioeconomic class, was used as a means to assert authority and dominance. If the persecuted person "turned the other cheek," the discipliner was faced with a dilemma: The left hand was used for unclean purposes, so a back-hand strike on the opposite cheek would not be performed. An alternative would be a slap with the open hand as a challenge or to punch the person, but this was seen as a statement of equality. Thus, by turning the other cheek, the persecuted was demanding equality.

>tfw more vikang than finns

you are more pro-koran and anti-humanity than he ever was you quintuple nigger
Jan Paweł II:
-travels around the world
-universally loved
-have marvel comic about himself
-trolls communism so hard it fails
-no terrorism whatsoever
-Europe peaceful

german pope:
-served in hitlerjugend
-runs away because CIA told him to

literally Chad Polish Pope vs virgin germ priest

Attached: literally superhero.jpg (182x277, 25K)

The Catholic Encyclopedia
, “Heresy,” 1914, Vol. 7, p. 261: “
The pope himself, if notoriously guilty of heresy, would cease to be pope because he would cease to be a member of the Church.”

>THIS IS WHY /christian/ is the enemy and must be purged.

If you're going to give reasons, at least a couple of them should be true.

THe pope is only infallible when making a decree. This has happened only 26 times in history. He is just a man otherwise

You have yet to determine the Pope is "Notoriously guilty of Heresy." Because you're only evidence is the word of Sedevacantist heretics!

what if decree is stupid and on the edge of heresy, like saying that women can be priests or germans are humans or muslims are our brothers?

Attached: jpiianddali.jpg (577x430, 92K)

>Polish pope: deepthroats the koran in public
>German pope: a literal Nazi

The choice is clear.

Watch this it's less than 4 minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=cbTpIEPElDI

yeah, Polish Pope everyday till you like it
just like every other german project, nazism included, german pope was a failure
you are a failure
as a nation, as a humans, even as a language

Attached: juan pablo II.jpg (568x550, 56K)

I have already given an example

>Polish Pope everyday till you like it

Koran deepthroating every day until you like it.

christian server /bkXHBgq

lmao wonderful strip

Attached: 1493332289740.png (594x593, 354K)

Honestly, Pope St. Jouhn Paul II and Pope Emeritus bother were great. JP II hated communism and Benedict kept alive the Extraordinary Latin High Mass.

Maybe it was just Peter infallibility

>The Holy Roman Chruch firmly believes, professes, and proclaims that those not living within the Catholic Church, will depart “into everlasting fire. . ."

Every different Christian sect believes that. It's the best way to keep your shhep tithing to your church.

The reality is that every church is corrupt and that there are true christians in all of them. A small minority of the congregations, to be sure, but they're there.

>listening to the teachings of an emaciated weakfag who got nailed to a cross, which he carried, because the romans were puppets of the powerful jews...

no thanks. i will never believe in JC. if i did choose the pacifist way, i would be buddhist.

You are retarded, how can be both true christian if one says work count while the other says it does not

As I told you this then contradicts Jesus himself in John 15:22

>"If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin."

or, maybe you're just using misinterpretation to muddy the water against Christ's Church.

So you reject 1950 years of catholic teaching, he also says
>3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
>4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
>5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Because Christ spoke to him. That's the difference. Nicodemus heard the word of Jesus. The man who did not hear of Jesus was not guilty of sin.

>Tell me about Christ!
Who is he talking to?

>guilty of sin
That's why mortal sin needs 3 conditions:
grave matter
full KNOWLEDGE
and one must want it to happen

again, as all things german, Benny the 16th was a failure
stilll better than Francis, but what kind of improvements is that?
Polish Pope - muslims outside of Europe
German pope - muslims raping on the streets of europe
you are delusional, but you are german so I kinda expected that

Attached: koala on my pope.jpg (274x184, 11K)

Yeah. Not arguing that.