Does true love actually exist? Are there women out there who will never cheat on you and love you unconditionally...

Does true love actually exist? Are there women out there who will never cheat on you and love you unconditionally? I've been very lucky in the past year and been able to retire at the age of 27. I have more than enough money to raise a family and never have to have myself or my future wife ever work. But I will only go down that path if a woman like this exists. So Pol? Is such a thing real? Or do I just begin wasting my life partying and shitting away my life. I would like to do my part to preserve the white race but it has to be with the right one.

Attached: family.png (880x570, 1M)

Yes there are women who will stay loyal, but it doesn't just depend on the woman - it depends on the man, too. If you are some flaky skinnyfat fag, women won't respect or truly desire you.

Attached: notes.jpg (655x527, 59K)

No. All love is conditional.

If you are so blessed, try asking God what he would like and just look out for signs, nigger. Or, be a degenerate, because you can, and grow into a reprobate who lives to be 100+, but no one cares to visit.

maybe

>love you unconditionally?
Love isn't supposed to be unconditional

Hahaha

If you and your future wife don't work i.e. have a job it will not work. You have to have a purpose apart from each other. What are you going to do with on the couch all day

You could start a business but then she will want to be the secretary still up your ass all day

Raise sons to fight for a vision of the world that you can truly love. Leave behind a legacy you can truly love.

>Does true love actually exist?
No it doesn't. A woman will never love you as much as your mother. Also a woman's children always come first. You will always be second.

It does exist. I experienced it long ago but, I threw it away. I didn't want to get married yet but, I knew she did so, I had to let her go. I couldn't drag her around waiting on me to want to settle.

You dodged a bullet

Fight means willing to die so you want to replicate your DNA to be soldiers for an ideology you identify with or, really against competing DNA. Sounds like nature.

I still miss her, though.

Attached: 1511984006422.jpg (1113x876, 153K)

no, it does not

I like how you make it want not wanting to drag her around but that's bullshit you wanted to get RID of her like bed bugs. Your anonymous tell the truth. That's the point of it.

Yes of course it exists. Anyone who says otherwise is trying to steal your hope with smoke and mirrors

You means Jews user?

I thought such a woman existed and I was fortunate enough to be madly in love with her and she with me. So no, I no longer believe no woman will ever cheat. If something they deem to be better comes along, they'll take it. Women love only themselves.

I didn't. My entire family kept telling me I was too young to get married and they didn't like her. So I foolishly heeded their advice. She was prime wife material and ready to settle down and have babies. I didn't want to delay her a satisfying life

Ok, maybe. I just can't relate to that so I assumed you were like me. Did you fuck her?

Because you're supposed to marry a girl after dating for a couple years. Otherwise you're cheating them. Women crave security, a home, stability. you can't have that if you just keep dating and not making anything official

Fuck her, like kick her to the curb? No I did it the right way as tough as it was. If you mean fuck as in sex, then yes. Incredible sex. She was a giver.

Says who? Maybe it depends on what region you're in. Guys from rural areas have told me that exact same thing but it doesn't seem to be the case with suburban and city people so much. Or have I just been passed by or ignorant of this meme all my life??

I have a wife out of my Culture and an Blue Eyed blonde Daughter.

The Next week I will try to Impregnate her again, she want it so bad

They love their own reflections, how they have reacted to previous men is how they will react to you.
When I was 19 I had a girl who left her bf for me, 2 years later she is leaving me for some other bloke.
They do lack loyalty from a male pov.

They're not all the same just like there are men that do what you describe. But you can predict someone's actions by their previous interactions. What they are capable of morally.

Its just being old fashioned and traditional. Its how we've always done things. Anything else would just be wrong. No matter how you explain it to yourself. And because big cities are cesspools

I live in flint. It's a little cesspool. Are you from a small town? That's my guess

Probably only if you pick a well natured woman who is obviously beneath you, a woman who knows she'll never do better. Even then you'll have to work hard to stop her from doing something stupid when she's spazzing out on her period or judt spazzing out because she's a woman (yes they're all crazy).
But if you know how to play the game - yes you can find a good loyal woman.

No. The concept of love as we know it today was popularized by Walt Disney to sell movie tickets to women. The early Beatles proved Disney's concept versatile, having found success selling records and concert tickets to women. In time, other industries found success marketing the concept and it remains popular to this day

To be fair, a bitch that ends a relationship to be with somebody else will undoubtedly do the same to the new person at some point.

faggots

The only unconditional love is the love a mother has for her kids. A woman’s love for her man is based on admiration and respect. Now, this is held to with varying degrees. Some women are truly disgusting vipers and will drop a really high value man at the first hint of weakness or trouble. Not batting an eye because she knows she’ll get half. Other women will recognize that they feel slight disgust at their man faultering but will try to work thru these feelings and adhere to her oath of marriage. These ones tend to be more of the Christian faith, definitely not secular girls.

Tl;dr - find a Christian qt virgin.

Raised in one. People that are raised in the country tend to come back to start families because of all the stuff I mentioned earlier. Plus its much safer.

Sorry you haven't experienced one of life's greatest forces, bruh

>yes goy, make sure your wife works outside instead of taking care of your home and children

You described my whole life to a tee. She was acting crazy in the car so I put the song head games by foreigner and said it's our song. How am I doing ?

>I am convinced that true romantic love doesn't exist. Only love for family and God is real life. You will never love your wife as much as you love your mom.
"True love" as is commonly portrayed is just attraction and/or co-dependence, and once that fades out - 'settling' for what you've got. (traditionally) Marriage is just an agreement between man and woman to put their resources and skills together to raise a family, nothing more or less. Now that raising a family is put on the backburner, that's why divorce rates are skyrocketing because they are fuelled on nothing more than "true love" which doesn't exist.
sorry for my lack of eloquence.

The first line of my post was not meant to be greentext.

Yes it does. But you wont find it in a pub, nightclub or bar. And its hard work. A 10/10 knows she is 10/10 and if you Are not 10/10 then you have to settle for less. Or you can be bold and try convince a 10/10 that you dont have the looks, but you have the confidence and future plans of a 10/10.

Women love men who Are confident and have a plan in life. If you wanna lounge and chill from age 27-90 or 100 good luck keeping a woman with you. You could Solve this with frequent travelling but there must be purpose in that too. If a woman sees you just wanna chill then she Will fuck someone else.

Its a doggy dog world. Either you Are alone and do whatever you want, or you find a girl and make sacrifices, but still stay true to who you are.

>they love their own reflections

Yeah maybe if you go for narcissistic Stacy - you know the girl with all the makeup and the plucked eyebrows who goes to the "ladies room" every 5 minutes so she can make sure she still looks beautiful.

No. Between men there is but women are strictly lust or resource focussed.

Attached: 1482198035298.jpg (850x566, 150K)

What about a mother's love? Was that created in the 50's ? Focus, my child

No. You’re a grown ass man, you should know better. Women only love their children unconditionally, not their men.

A man’s higher desires cannot be fulfilled by women. Women are just obnoxious baby machines.

Well, your idea of wasted a girls time if you don't married is based on a small town with limited dicks around and less opportunities for a women to be independent. So time is valuable. Also explains your family having so much input in your life. Small towns. I like knowing you guys are out there in the woods with all them guns ready for action i see you

Attached: 20170811_184659.jpg (4032x3024, 2.47M)

Fuck off making excuses for women, retard. Beautiful women are overall nicer and more compassionate. But they’re still women.

>love has conditions

I dno brah, my woman is possibly out of the ordinary in that she doesn't mind the odd slap so I can't give you too much direct advice otherwise you might end up with domestic violence charges.

What I will say is that speak more in emotions and we speak more in logic, so sometimes they'll crave an emotional response from you and they'll go through hell or high water to get it. In short don't be afraid to get mad at her, it shows her you care.

Slide thread

Nope. It’s a fairytale. Women can’t love men the way men love women.

Ah but that depends what you think is beautiful - a woman who takes too much pride in her appearance is bound to bring you stife.
A woman who's naturally beautiful is a different kettle if fish.

Lesbian here. What all the other Anons say is true. Women are fucking awful creatures. If you think they just pull that shit with men, think again. I'm pretty sure the moment they look at me they can see the word "prey" behind my eyes. They tell me what I want to hear and are wonderful at first, then they start to abuse me until eventually they've used me all up, and then they dump me like trash. You would think I would have some kind of insight being a woman myself, or understand even a little why they are like this and how they can be so heartless, but I... I don't. I fall for it every time because I guess I'm naive enough to believe that there has to be some woman out there with the same heart as me. I can't be the only one... right? :/

I don't have any advice for you guys. I just want you to know that you're not alone... not even as a sex! Women do this to each other!

Love is a buzz. Your peripheral nervous system is triggered by a response to your DNAs main mission, to replicate. So your DNA can live forever. You will be in love for not longer than it take to replicate. What ever you call love after that is just attachment. The buzz is gone or faded to a flicker. Attatched to your new DNA replicant you will feel, or should most likely feel the strong urge to help it succeed. So it can one day replicate. unless your a nigger

Attached: 20180212_060807.jpg (4032x3024, 3.48M)

no

Attached: defrgth.jpg (574x1020, 75K)

You're crazy.

Attached: 20171215_165817.jpg (4032x3024, 1.92M)

No. Just made up by movies

Attached: 1516606382521.jpg (1024x752, 48K)

Fake but not gay, funny actually.

Attached: 20171102_165131.jpg (4032x3024, 2.04M)

And that is because? Have you ever dated, user? Forget about that even, have you ever heard how women talk about their friends when they're not around? Not to say that they are all awful but a lot are. Way, way too many. Just look at the left.

It never existed in the way you portrayed it.

Just be aggressive towards everyone including her and she wont cheat on you

Yes, user. I’ve been married 8 years and have three adorable white children with her. I have never cheated and neither has she. If you’re a red-pilled white identarian type, the best place to find a woman is by attending a church. You don’t have to be a Christcuck to benefit from attending either just do it.
Benefits include:
> women are trad gender roled
> actual sense of community
> marriage is understood to be sacrament, not mere legal binding
> your eventual children will benefit from trad western foundational culture in early childhood, possibly innoculating them from (((their designs)))
> tradition is truly the best /revolt against the modern world/
Rediscover your culture, white man. Ignore the tipsfedora.png shills

Many posts on this board say the opposite, that church women are even worse.

>u

Attached: DWc8RP2V4AACSz9.jpg (1148x1024, 171K)

Attached: 1b76f-puke.jpg (349x231, 21K)

Good play. Women are easily distracted if you make an emotional appeal. It bought you time to fix the problem. You’re only as good as your follow up. Surprise her with an unexpected date or gift. You gotta subdue a woman’s crazy with a one-two punch. A single strike never works.

make sure your little princesses doesnt cuck u like pic related christcuck.

Attached: dreams to dust .png (1024x634, 904K)

in the uk churches are exclusively for old people and foreigners.

Attached: church of england.jpg (420x250, 90K)

Would you rather have a woman that professes to have a higher valued worldview or take your chances with a qt that believes in nothing? Play the odds, bro.

I don't need them it's for weak minded. Just don't post about failed relationship in the future thanks.

The UK may be lost at this point. If you are a western european young man it may be best to just come to burgerland. We have women for you. I’d rather see our white girls who are left unpaired by their demographic match due to /soy/ swoon over your accents (they will) than get blacked or mudded. But hey, UK bro. Maybe Telford will finally be the wake up call to the britbongs. Still have hope for RWDS in the near future.

>It exists

Attached: 1468590440967.jpg (1284x980, 389K)

If we're lost then you're lost also.

nope
go MGTOW

Ok memeflag nigger. I’ll keep that in mind. Btw, KYS

>saves and compiles pictures like that
>calls others "cucks"

you people are depraved

I mangled the sentence so I deleted it.

Yes, the problem is that men and women are fallen not that they're fundamentally rotten. Simple idea really.

its example of roasties like u for our anons to avoid , that white women dont give a shit about trad life nor having children .

We have 300 mil+ guns in the hands of private citizens here. At least when the bottom falls out we’ll have a fighting chance. Praying for UK. Your country may be our estranged father but we still love you.

>Does true love actually exist?
Yes I believe it does. From the first moment I saw my fiancé I knew I was meant to spend the rest of my life with him.
>Are there women out there who will never cheat on you and love you unconditionally?
Yes. We’ve been together over 10 years and I’ve never even thought about cheating on him. I love him unconditionally even though he drives me crazy most of the time.

The men I know who are unhappy all have one thing in common, they all choose the wrong type of woman. If you choose a woman for her body rather than her brain don’t expect to be fulfilled. My best advice is to look for a woman who challenges you/ is intellectually equal.

It doesn't matter how many guns you have when you don't even know what's worth fighting for.

Women are what you create, what environment where you live creates, it's the combination of that. Relationship can't be saved in big city of capitalism on debt, but it might last for some while, before it all crashes down on you. So lessons to be learned here: escape city at all costs if you don't want her cheating and don't travel too much. Other thing is your child, which will eventually also abandon you and go work for debt Jews. So if you really want a good relationship you first need to replace the current system, since it's not designed for lasting relationships, it's designed to charge you money with different partners.

Attached: follow your dreams.png (408x701, 484K)

Are you really that black-pilled?

On the American Question, absolutely.

Its harder than you think to fake faith and that becomes a big problem in a relationship with a christcuck. Are you going to put money in the bowl every week?

Attached: clown-paintings-sucking-throat.jpg (500x712, 170K)

Do you go to church?

Occasionally but I pray regularly