Invasion of Georgia
Radiological weapon attack and murder of Litvinenko in the UK
Shooting-down of MH17
Annexation of Crimea
Invasion of Ukraine
Attack on U.S. elections
Nerve agent attack / attempted double murder in the UK
Penetration of U.S. nuclear plant command and control systems
The only result has been further escalation from Russia.

The sooner we push back firmly in a way that truly hurts them (liquidate the holdings of oligarchs in the West, strip them of travel privileges, kick Russia out of SWIFT, etc), the sooner we can hope to check their ambitions.

Sanctions on a few people and organizations will not matter in the long run.

The objective is to curtail their ability to enjoy the benefits of the societies they seek to undermine. The oligarchs want Western property, Western banking, Western consumer goods, Western schools for their children... but also to hurt those countries.

The oligarchs no longer deserve to participate in our way of life if the list at the start of this post is going to get longer and longer.

I don't want a hot war, but there is zero evidence that simply sitting back and saying mean things to Russia will stop them.

There needs to be a cost for their actions sooner rather than later. The absence of any meaningful response as Russia escalates means that any belated retaliation will not only hit them like a ton of bricks, but be far greater than a response enacted earlier, before Russia travels further up the escalation spiral. That is extremely dangerous and necessitates action now, not later.

Attached: 81NfOcqiXtL._SX355_.jpg (355x222, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=14a_1401735495
liveleak.com/view?i=cba_1401732635
youtube.com/watch?v=ofEF5l72sjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vYwZN08xok8
youtube.com/watch?v=6BXUFCDmvG0
liveleak.com/view?t=699_1401732377
liveleak.com/view?i=9b2_1406061591
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank you for proving that all the accusations are just jewish tricks.

i copy pasted a reddit comment desu

You cannot argue with a Russian. You could have hard evidence right there, in front of them, and they'd still ask for proof.

Russians arent ruining our countries, politicians are

okay, so instead of using a gun or other method of assassination, they decide to use poison that can only be linked back to russia.

you never present any evidence you anglo piece of shit

You are a Dicatature with a Musliphile Dictator

A British-American intelligence TV drama Strike Back had several episodes featuring Novichok nerve agent and Evil Russkies last year. Someone orchestrating political theater in the UK watches a lot of TV, or is advised by its producers.
Or it's pure coincidence.

Attached: DYWlkzaUMAAYs1O.jpg (1200x1069, 316K)

Don´t even try here, you cant brainwash here.
you can rule the politics or the Media, but the folks will stand up again against your filthy tricks

RUSSIANS REEEEEEEEEE

Russia fights islam and globalism. That is why.

Ask trump. He can’t stop cow towing to Putin. Somethings up.

hope we nuke soon

Shalom.

Dream on, Rabbi. It's not going to happen. We are good goyim.

Why don't you want to invent a trick similar to Brexit and to remove pajeets and pakis instead of Russian diplomats from the UK?

Lol. Maybe when then they stop assasinating anyone that might have a bad word to say?

Can't believe I'm saying this but I agree with the jew, lots of British property is owned by Russians for fuck sake, they're like the Chinese here and when they get a grip they obviously will have influence within that nation.

Is Sup Forums so daft as to accept whats traditionally been the enemy as a friend? Look out for your own country and stop defending another that's opposed to yours.

I don't care about the diplomats, I care about me seeing shitskins during visiting England.

The message was clear, don't fuck with Russians or you get poisoned.

>The message was clear, don't fuck with Russians or you get poisoned.

Yes that message sends a clear signal to voters so soon to the election doesn't it vlad?

>You cannot argue with a Russian

Attached: proofster.jpg (600x600, 23K)

Why Russians chose not to have food and toilet paper during communism? Why did they make laughably shitty cars that broke down before leaving factory? What was their angle there? Who benefited?

Right? I’m baffled with the defending Russia I don’t care what side of the spectrum your on, Russia is not out for our best interests. I’m not even claiming trump was in cahoots.

Yes. And it was a lucid signal to colonies too.

>Russia supports anti-Israel forces
>Israel flag shilling against Russia

Attached: 1511187336785.png (458x438, 190K)

Attached: 1521278041200.jpg (462x600, 90K)

I guess people just get caught up with the whole Syrian thing and the Ukraine thing and the mentality is that Russia dindu.

They forget that Russia is only in Syria for a fucking pipeline and military bases to exert their influence in the future and the same goes for Ukraine, I mean hell the whole fiasco with Crimea was to do with a lease being up on a naval base, so what does Russia do? They invade and annex.

You can't even use the argument that the west started it first because Ukraine was only joining the EU, not a military alliance.

Ukraine wasn't even joining the EU. They were just going to sign a trade deal with the EU. EU has trade deals with fucking Syria and South Africa.

Well there you go, thanks by the way for correcting me.

>that flag

Gee. I wonder why Russia shilling all of a sudden.

Thanks for proving that all this Russia scandal is a Jewish trickery, kike. Fuck off back to Auschwitz.

Attached: pdSVNAbs_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Right on all those points. Russia is stretching their tentacles as far as they can reach.

Russian core is impossible to defend therefore they want to build buffer zone they can give up anytime it's needed without sacrificing the core

Every single action of them revolves around it. Crimea? Sevastopol. Syria? Submarine base Assad gave them. We can go on and on about it.

Your country support putin. Big part of many delivery to your country. All children of russian's governer graduted in your country or usa and bought a property there.
If weastern country have wish to eliminate pitin's clan they must just forbid all russian visit the euprope and usa, block all bill who have any bind with putin

The truth will hopefully come out one day. Remember these very few things.
>The people can rise up and rip you to shreds
You don't fear yet
>Time will destroy you
You don't care yet
>The others will turn on you
You don't believe yet

Russia was humiliated on global scale and pushed to completely unrealistic geopolitic position. West definitely pushed their luck with Russia (payed NGOs and opposition, trying to bring Russia down and submit to west). This is a result now.

Let me tell you about the Russia...
Throughout modern history, it had only one and only goal – westward expansion. Now you might ask why the hell would they need that when it's already the biggest country on Earth?
>buffer zone
You see, Russia's heart is in the European side, west of Ural. Meanwhile, there's no real geographical barriers in all of the Central European plain. So, the best defensive strategy is to have a large buffer zone and upon invasion retreat east with scorched earth doctrine. It worked out at least twice already. There's also another motivation and it's best illustrated by the proverb that "appetite grows while eating". The more you have, the more you want.

Why Russia is meddling in the West? Because while it cannot withstand US, NATO or united EU, it's still has much bigger army than any individual European country. It's in Russia's interest to divide the Europe into small chunks that can be easily annexed later on. It's is funding all the nationalist/separatist/eurosceptic EU politicians to weaken the union. It also tries to put a wedge between EU and US. Divide and conquer – even Romans knew that.

>
The objective is to curtail their ability to enjoy the benefits of the societies they seek to undermine. The oligarchs want Western property, Western banking, Western consumer goods, Western schools for their children... but also to hurt those countries.
bump for truth. Russians are whores to chinks for a long time then steal from the white man.

Attached: basedWhiteMen.jpg (800x739, 102K)

These are comment from olgino.

A fucking redditor from Israel?

WHAT ARE THE FUCKING ODDS??????

>russia fights Islam

Nice proxy Gregory

Jesus fucking Christ at least use a meme flag. Aren't kikes supposed to be relatively intelligent?

World peace

Attached: aviary-image-1521277984638.jpg (1200x800, 336K)

Check under the bed.

Why would Russia care about anyone but themselves?

"Russia fights for humanity"
pic related

Attached: 1520147507555.png (1172x859, 584K)

>Invasion of Georgia
Georgia invaded Osetia and then we raped Gerogia for that in 5 days, using only part of out 58th army.
> Radiological weapon attack and murder of Litvinenko in the UK
Still not proven.
> Shooting-down of MH17
Still not proven.
> Annexation of Crimea
Referendum decided it's future. And it's future with Russia.
> Invasion of Ukraine
Even Ukrainian general said, that there is no russian army in Ukraine.
> Attack on U.S. elections
Still not proven.
> Nerve agent attack / attempted double murder in the UK
Still not proven.
> Penetration of U.S. nuclear plant command and control systems
First time I hear about that.

I suggest just gassing the kikes, since they are parasites.

ban russian tatars from pol. out sanctions

Look at poor ruskie getting mad.

Attached: kremlins.jpg (512x512, 61K)

I don't... know if you know what mad means?

>All these not provens

lmao.

>Referendum decided it's future. And it's future with Russia.
>Invade
>Hold referendum
>????
>Annex

I wonder who could be behind this post.

a failed internal policy requires external victories for serfs

It is useless to resist Russia. In the end, the whole world will become Russia and merge into a single Russian civilization.

Why do you waste energy and resources? Let's build the Russian World together!

Attached: tambov_razved4_33.jpg (1200x800, 688K)

The invasion of DONTESK if that's what you mean, is no where CLOSE to being the CRIMEAN PENINSULA

Crimea held an actual referendum...

You are clearly missing the part, where ukrainian nationalists decided to send to Crimea a "train of friendship" filled with nazis to "put moskal on a knives" or "hang them on trees".
Crimea was always "Autonomic republic of Crimea", so they used their autonomy and using it's own government asked russian army that holded a base there to help them with defending of referendum.

>"the fall out of the soviet union was the greatest tragedy ever known"
&
>"the restoration of the glory of the soviet union"
Paraphrasing Putin

Russia wants to expand and keep expanding. They want global dominance.

HHHmmmmmm

Attached: brains.jpg (1020x649, 92K)

Russia sucks? .what a miserable looking country.

Kek, a world of poverty and losers. No thanks.

Attached: basedSandNigger.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

I want a hot war. My life is so boring.
I'd be really cool if WW3 started.
Imagine running with a rifle, shooting, cutting heads off, raping innocent women and kids., what could be better?

We just want stability for our own good. Just like any other country. The thing is - many countryies are already stable, and our attempts to stand our ground botheres them.

>You are clearly missing the part, where ukrainian nationalists decided to send to Crimea a "train of friendship" filled with nazis to "put moskal on a knives" or "hang them on trees".
Sauce? Oh yeah, none but Putin's which is in your ass.

Just remember my dear user. This board captured by trolls of olgino. And all posts are making russia as great coutry are from olgino.

It is useless to resist globalists. In the end, the whole world will become globalist and merge into a single global civilization.
Why do you waste energy and resources? Let's build the Globalist World together!

Attached: capture_39.jpg (1842x1036, 73K)

We'd stop you you worm taint.

Attached: conquer2.jpg (284x177, 14K)

My agenda is
1) visit to Hofbrau in Berlin
2) visit to the alco-mart for the schnaps
3) returning home
4) vote for putin

Pretty sure that’s why we so many half suicidal Russian videos. It fucking sucks living there.

>i want to get shot by something i can't even see
man its not CoD

There was a little incident involving an SU-25 strafing civilians in Luhanks... 2014

Who can tell me who owned the jet?

liveleak.com/view?i=14a_1401735495
liveleak.com/view?i=cba_1401732635

Either the whole world will become Russia, or our planet will turn into a lifeless desert. This is not about of yours desire, it is the law of the universe.

Have you ever considered gaining stability without destabilizing others? Starting with WWI you have effectively alienated most of your neighbour states who were neutral (at worst) before.

Crimea has always been Russian land since Catherine The Great. Just because the USSR handed the Crimea over to the Ukraine administration in the early 1950's due to a massive dam project that went through the region doesn't mean that it's Ukrainian land.

Look my American bro lemme tell u straight, STOP SUCK KIKE COCK!!!

>Mainstream Russia talking points
If this is Sup Forums, and it is infested with mainstream Russia talking points, then the whole internet is controlled by propaganda. PROVEN. There is no possible argument against this anymore. So who could POSSIBLY believe the mainstream beliefs? Only very naive and silly people.

You can only take propaganda so far. This situation right now would be comical if it weren't so frightening. But it ain't gonna last...

youtube.com/watch?v=ofEF5l72sjQ "Hang moskal on a tree"
youtube.com/watch?v=vYwZN08xok8 "put moskals on a knives" "Bandera is our hero".
youtube.com/watch?v=6BXUFCDmvG0 "trains of "friendship" to a Crimea"
You frogot that opinion of self hating fag is irrelevant.

I think not. But cute dream nevertheless

Attached: dumboSlav.jpg (580x435, 56K)

"Luhansk" "Lugansk"

Fuck the spelling.
liveleak.com/view?t=699_1401732377

They say it was Ukraine who did the strafe :)

>Israeli flag
You know know.

Stop sucking Putin cock first. I'll then stop suking kike cock.

EMPIRE
OF
THE THUNDER CROSS
make it happen. The world will speak Latvian !

Still has less niggers then USA

Attached: aviary-image-1521279862322.jpg (1000x641, 340K)

Most Americans defending the kike are obviously the ones sucking jewish goy cock

No.

It's not possible. World isn't a sunny place with rabbits, it's a sea full of hungry sharks.

it was ukranian and i shit you not it got shot down in next few weeks

Nope.

1) georgian try to do genocide of osetins.
May be, russians should not stop genocide of jews in WW2?
2) litvinenko was killed by hepatotoxic substance. His killers is mi6 and Berezovskij.
3) Buing was shootdown by cockholes, like israelian liner before
4) Cockholes is shit of human race. We must keep our nuclear missles on the naval platform. Also, Crimea is good place.

Op, i see, you are the butthurting swine-cockhole. Please, go and sit to the bottle.

Then you don't deserve stablility. And eventually - existence.

Yes

It was Russian actually.

>It is useless to resist globalists
Hell yeah! Globalization is an objective process of the development of human civilization, but the projects of globalization are subjective. There is no other globalization projects that gives a chance for human civilization to survive, only the Russian globalization project gives such a chance.

Attached: _20180125_155527.jpg (1199x1568, 467K)

Shot down by this CУ-34 by chance? (mislabeled as CУ-25)

That's why we are fighting for our future and you are dying on a roadside.

Actually, it was Chinese.

The absolute state of fake and absurd "muh Russia" "muh kike" posting. Who is supposed be deceived by this woefully incompetent tripe? Why don't you just stop all this absurd and absolutely pointless activity?

You've ended up a clown, in the robust sense of the term. Nothing more. Now you mock yourself alone. Kek, can you see it? No, you can't. But it's true! You're nothing but a vast parody of yourself.

Probably.

Remember when Russia tried to cheat through the olympics and weren’t allowed to raise their flag? Pretty scummy

> organic anti Russia sentiment expressed by real humans
Wait, no.

Airstrike on Luhansk, June 2
On June 2, eight people were killed and more than 20 wounded by a series of explosions hitting the occupied RSA building in Luhansk city.[168] Separatists blamed the incident on a government airstrike, while Ukrainian officials denied this, and claimed that the explosions were caused by a stray surface-to-air missile fired by insurgents.[169]

>Seps blame Ukr Gov,

>Ukr Gov blames "Stray missile" fired by Insgt. Frcs

(there is video of SU-25 shooting rockets)

(no video of "SAM" system)

I draw conclusion to UKR AF.(codename Chinese)

Da Komradeski.

Attached: Russia Cucked 00-islam-in-russia-12-12-01-15.jpg (1200x720, 438K)

oh I forgot link

liveleak.com/view?i=9b2_1406061591