Redpill me on Chattanooga. is it really how they say it is?

redpill me on Chattanooga. is it really how they say it is?

Attached: Chattanooga,_Tennessee_Skyline.jpg (3456x2304, 2.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WsCIYSoLoPI
youtu.be/HVy1CmW_zrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pardon me sir, is that the Chattanooga choo choo?

what the fuck you on you retarded abo?

Ha ha underage and b

It’s a shit hole
The choo choo is actually just a hotel. I was disappointed.

Could you be just a tiny bit more specific OP you huge faggot? From the area ask me almost anything.

Attached: but it does.png (680x904, 3.15M)

Yes, how do they say it is?

>Chattanooga
is it white?

chattanooga is a nig shithole.

>t. nashvillian
seriously though, it's crime rate is pretty damn bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=WsCIYSoLoPI
>nigjitsu

Atlantan here - Chattanooga is what Atlanta could be if t wasn’t run by corrupt, inept, retarded goons.

Also, hipsters in Coolidge park and it gets bad the farther you get from the river.

Over a decade ago they hiked up rent prices on the north side, loads of kikes invested into building overpriced shit all over the place.
Niggers got btfo and replaced by hipster trash.
There's literally a bar on every street corner.
"local entertainment" consist of dumb local faggots doing open mic at shit like hotdog cafes (one of those exist)
They're all really good at wasting each others times.
Dumb faggots like to make shitty music and dress like it's the 1930s.
Loads of drunk drivers.
Cops sit around and direct traffic at night when the bars let out totally ignoring shitheads puking on the sidewalk only to get into their cars and on the highways Out of sight out of mind you know.
If you wanna see hipster faggotry at its finest though go to
1 Pickle Barrel
2 JJ Bohemia
3 Mellow Mushroom
4 Honest Pint
5 Whatever that shitty hotel bar is next to City Cafe
6 Sluggos (vegan cafe/bar).
Avoid eating food on Frasier Avenue if you don't want the shits. But hey at least Northshore Grille is gone. But now it's been replaced by even more faggoty hipster garbage.
Cattanooga is just fucking gay. It was alright up until around 2004ish.

Attached: 1497661236535.png (850x464, 690K)

Imagine a place aesthetically beautiful with man made structures that adhere to no logical aesthetic

CHATTANOOGIE

Lile this bridge, lets make it blue because duh its up in the sky instead of green like the rolling hills that are all around us

lots of niggers

Also the hipsters live 4+ deep in 1200+ a month run down to shit slum houses. That's a bare min for both numbers mind you.
Waste most if not all of their spare income on bar hopping/trendy eateries, then complain it's capitalism fault.
There's lots of commie/antifa faggotry larpers. Too pussy to actually do anything though. But they complain nonstop.
It's sad to say but I miss when the North Side was pretty ghetto. Although I've mined and have dox on dozens of the more vocal faggots in case they ever do sperg out to go drop over on 8ch. God I was hoping for some happenings last year.
It's a wannabe Portland. Just steer fucking clear of it.
And for the love of god don't take a rong turn and end up in Rossville GA. It's like stepping into little Africa. Complete with nigger sidewalk vendors selling stolen as shit everything. Rims, Stereos you name it.
There's a cool Civil War park in Fort Oglethorpe though. Stone towers, cannons and all that good shit. It's worth a visit for an hour or so.

CHATTANIGGA, TN

He died this Jan.

All I know about Chattanooga after living in TN all my life is south of the river is nigger town. North of the river is Nashville 2.0

this. The hiking and outdoor shit is great though.

Sandniggers everywhere

Real info-cast. Putin vs may, Apple keys beings sold to.china and uploading your mind and memories to AI with 100% fatality rate...

youtu.be/HVy1CmW_zrk

Shut your mouth, mellow mushroom is amazing pizza. Plus it’s not just in Chattanooga. Hell there’s one on Hilton head island in South Carolina.

Taco Mamacita is pretty good though. Too many nigs and towelheads though. The hipsters are fucking obnoxious though. I was in town right after Pokémon Go came out and there were hundreds of hipster faggots walking around downtown with their phones out and not watching where they were walking.