California appoints an undocumented immigrant to a state post

>Lizbeth Mateo seems to be a woman that's going places. She was the first person in her family to go to college. She has a law degree, and her own firm in metro Los Angeles. She was just appointed to a California state senate committee.

>Mateo was appointed Wednesday to the Student Opportunity and Access Program Project Grant Advisory Committee, which seeks to increase college opportunities for low-income students.

archive.is/DWKEr

Attached: undocumented-immigrant-state-post_trump-immigration-election-russia-europe-happening-jews.png (378x673, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/05/18/municipal-judge-texas-unpaid-leave-pending-u-s-citizenship/329268001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ICE

>undocumented

Fuck this newspeak, she is a criminal.

I'd supreme her taco if you know what i mean

>Lizbeth Mateo seems to be a woman that's going places.

Agreed.

Attached: AFP_MQ5FC[1].jpg (1484x987, 69K)

I'd stuff her pupusa, in a manner of speaking.

Attached: Comida2.jpg (1700x936, 264K)

qt

I'd lengua her torta if you catch my drift

>they think well in the future
>this will be their candidate to push for law to allow foreign born us citizen to be president
>you know that will eventually that will be a goal for them

So why isn't she instantly arrested and deported?

Just rub your dick in her hair, and you'd never need lube.

>hi user, welcome to the family.

Attached: lizbeth-mateo-1500x500.jpg (1500x500, 152K)

>lizbeth mateo seems to be a woman that's going places
Such as mexico :^)

I forget how the US works, it's like a republic right? So the government can't just walk into Cali and kick all the illegals out?

The only thing stopping them is fear that the supreme court will call their program unconstitutional, a power the supreme court ultimately doesn't have, and fear that they won't be re-elected if they do.

American constitution is pretty flawed for allowing that and even more flawed are Americans who don't take that case to court, instead just wait for better times.

Attached: cool Pepe with glasses.jpg (1417x1260, 246K)

Attached: mateo-lawfirm.png (786x829, 867K)

It can, it just won't happen. The Republic died the day the North defeated the South, we turned more into a Federal Union, over a Constitutional Republic.
Let me lay out what I mean. 1960's United States, Dixie wants to keep niggers away from whites. North has another bitchfit about their pets, and so demands the government do something. Government, Federal sends in the army, Dixie sends in the State militia, and local law enforcement to stop it. Had the same thing that happened during our war with you, had happened again, "the shot heard around the world" there would have been a honest to God second Civil War. Dixie Governors back down, and so it never happened.

Whats stopping it now? We are so Goddamned pussywhipped, and controlled by some shadow government, rather its the jews, Illuminati, or fucking ayyys, that you will never see a repeat of the government forcing the laws again, UNLESS its to damn the natives(Whites).

Attached: 1469972306867.gif (320x180, 1.28M)

Technically federal government could go door to door asking for ID and kick out everyone who isn't a citizen/valid visa holder but citizens aren't obligated to do shit nor can the government do anything about it unless they have a warrant to do so which is its own clusterfuck of legal work. Plus all the Jews would cry holocaust and shut down the economy/media, spics/niggers/democrats would scream racism, and it would very likely be the cause of Civil War 2 Electric Boogaloo: Fuck Laws n Sheeit Edition which would also be a prime time for the beaner uprising or for the star to step in to gorge itself on clay

How...is this legal?

56%

Easy one for ICE to go get. Make an example of her.

>we turned more into a Federal Union
define this, please

Attached: 1516774757478.png (548x307, 123K)

It doesnt allow it.

It's not, but neither is weed.

i took a demography course in college and the professor kept having to stop herself mid "ille-" to say undocumented, kek. and she was an old fat autistic german feminist cunt. they can't even be consistent themselves. they know it's bullshit.

yep. could end up an interesting test case when commiefornia and the other sanctuary states get brought to heel

You don't have to be a natural born citizen to hold an office other than the president and maybe congress or something, hence the Governator. The problem is you have to be a citizen, so no doubt California has likely dubbed her an "undocumented citizen" rather than "illegal alien" so they can all be a happy little sanctuary state

Sure thing buddy.

Attached: gremlin_trap.png (406x615, 403K)

HAWT
A
W
T

I wonder if this foreign non-citizen will act favorably towards other foreign non-citizens in her government position? Think she'll excuse and encourage the same kind of lawbreaking she and her parents engaged in to come here?

The fucking cancer that is California....fuck.

Attached: MOHAMMADSGALS.jpg (640x960, 268K)

Just look how diverse her friends, family and employees are. She surely won't be helping out Chicanos only.

Southern California is going to crash and burn so damn hard and I can't wait.

How the dick is this possible if she doesn't have the paperwork to work?

Fucking commiefornia is insane

>That fucking stüssy on the right

How does an illegal resident in your country allow to start a law business? I dont understand.

You might want to check this link out since this is actually not the first time this happened.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/05/18/municipal-judge-texas-unpaid-leave-pending-u-s-citizenship/329268001/

The Federal Government could hold the state of California responsible for letting in illegal immigrants and for not following Federal law. Of course, Trump won't do that, nobody will do that. It would be "racist" to hold a state accountable for not following Federal immigration laws.

IF YOU STUPID SOUTHERN FAGGOTS STOPPED IMPORTING NIGGERS WE WOULDNT BE IN THIS MESS
THEN YOU GO AND KILL THE GUY WHO WANTED TO DEPORT THEM ALL

>Dixie wants to keep niggers away from whites.
Keep in mind it was you retards who paid Jews to bring them here so you could breed slaves to do your manual labour for you. This problem was caused by your kind.

>>Lizbeth Mateo seems to be a woman that's going places. She was the first person in her family to go to college. She has a law degree, and her own firm in metro Los Angeles. She was just appointed to a California state senate committee.
And she's a first jew puppet in the family. Congratulations, truly master achievement.

Archive new faggot
Only other new faggots click that shit

Someone please report her to ICE

This is one of the most treason things to do. Democrats have no spine, no honour, no love for anything in this world.
Why don't they take a russian as their next president?? oh right, it was another nationality that did it... lucky it is not a mexan or something.

this. southerners fucked this country and continue to do so today.

bump