Is this true ?

Is this true ?

activistpost.com/2017/08/mozilla-joins-george-soross-efforts-launching-strike-fake-news.html

Attached: IMG_20180316_225213.jpg (720x567, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/7328759
brave.com
howtogeek.com/113439/how-to-change-your-browsers-user-agent-without-installing-any-extensions/
youtu.be/HVy1CmW_zrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God dammit, which browser doesn't serve the Jews? Time to fucking dump this garbage.

Ok Sup Forums, which browser now?

I remember an user saying that Chrome is know to send large unknown packets of data from time to time

chromium (chome without googe) or brave. opera is chinese, wouldn't trust the communists

Vivaldi.

>God dammit, which browser doesn't serve the Jews?
Why use a browser when there's CMD?

Pale Moon. It's Firefox without the bullshit.

Vivaldi

Wait? Is 'fake news' a good thing?

it's a good thing to fight against as long as you get to define it

well that depends who's in charge of classifying what exactly "fake news" is... would you trust Soros with that task?

fuck

tor then

i've been using waterfox, i tried pale moon a few years ago, but there were some video playing issues that i couldn't be arsed to try to fix at the time.
i tried brave, but the text breaking drove me nuts. if they fixed that shit it would be perfect, especially with integration for BAT.

Hasn't Sup Forums perma-banned all Tor IP addresses ?

Wait, what text breaking ?

Pale Moon is the thinking White Man's browser.

K-Meleon,

Attached: horneydevil.jpg (717x538, 93K)

it will become very fuzzy and nearly unreadable.
i'll try to get as screen shot.

Remember when the CO of Mozilla used to be a gay basher? Good times.

There has to be some kind of setting for hardware rendering. I had that shit a few years ago in earlier versions of Firefox.

Calling something "fake news" could be used as an excuse to silence the opposition.

The whole point of a browser is so we don't have to use command line

Internet Explorer 6 then

Have brave, but can't play html5 videos with it. Am i something missing?
Also bookmarksbar does not show my favicons

It won’t do a damn thing to stop memes.

Attached: 5E2165C0-E797-4415-8116-DC571538E9DE.png (1098x1147, 498K)

As far as I have seen the things they along with facebook define as fake news are indeed fake.

It has nothing to do with morals though at least in facebook's case advertisers are becoming wary.

there might be now, but i searched a few months back and no body had a resolution at the time.
i will check the settings and try again though.

>Wait? Is 'fake news' a good thing?
Liberals tend to define everything they disagree with as "fake news".

Attached: 152039104317.jpg (700x700, 125K)

Soros is giving orgs money to do his stuff, that's all.

>facebook's case advertisers are becoming wary.
I should add its the same with youtube too. The amount of conspiracy theory videos is getting ridiculous and advertisers don't want to touch them.

Youtube was fine with fake news until it starts to put money at risk

He got fired and created Brave. Love that browser. It even records how much time has bern saved by "spam".
He truly is a /ourguy/ wish I knew his name!

you never know when fake news may turn into real news, like no-go zones or rape in the uk were fake news a few years ago.

better let the fake news go through, so we can know in a few years who was actually speaking about it and who was shutting up like a bitch even if we have to eat a bit of shit along the way

>I should add its the same with youtube too. The amount of conspiracy theory videos is getting ridiculous and advertisers don't want to touch them.
advertisers can put the work and decide on which channels their stuff appears, if they don't and they just allow them everywhere it's their choice, then don't cry when they appear on some shit video

Iridium.

>As far as I have seen the things they along with facebook define as fake news are indeed fake.
Hillary Clintons health problems were labeled a conspiracy theory right up till she collapsed like a sack of potato's on 9/11.

Same issue. Need to open webms in new tab

this is what i mean.
see the video quality looks fine, but the text and some of the other stuff is destroyed.

Attached: broken text.png (2560x1327, 3.06M)

here it is normally for comparison.

Attached: broken text 2.png (2542x1367, 1M)

>streaming
You super triple nigger. KYS.

I've been using Brave

You have to go back.

Attached: dos.jpg (2000x1125, 48K)

To Trumptards 'fake news' is anything that is being critical of their leader, to everyone else it's misinformation spread around for clickbait or political perversion.

It's not that hard to define or figure out, it's just hard for some people to accept that something ISN'T clickbait and a lie, when they want to justify it with their feelings.

Attached: putin on the ritz.jpg (260x194, 6K)

Killing children could be used as an excuse to stop murders, what's your point? No examples or anything like that happening, or soon to happen. You're just making up false information based on your own logic, not taking into account how libel and slander laws work.

>starting your argument with a false equivalency
really nigger?

'fake news' is the conservatives talking point, the only liberals to talk about fake news is Jon Stewart talking about the Daily Show being fake news.

Trump is the one that calls everyone but FOX news 'fake news' because they disagree with him. It's not like he's even half-ass fact checking them or even countering with evidence, just witty alliteration and rhymes.

Wrong, faggot

That is definitely a hardware acceleration issue.

>misinformation
And who is the arbiter that gets to decide what is misinformation and what is genuine? Certainly not soros and his goons who are known to spread actual false data and propaganda.

Your post only half uploaded, it just says 'wrong, faggot' and doesn't give any correction or point out what part was wrong.

Attached: Graham's_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement.svg.png (707x530, 71K)

anything that is libelous or slanderous, which is some of the most clearly defined laws...

as it's ALWAYS been

(You)

Attached: 1509783252554.png (763x931, 449K)

>anything that is libelous or slanderous
Towards whomst've?

What rock have you been living under? It's well known Firefox is the SJW browser. They even fired the original founder of Mozilla, Brendan Eich, for political reasons (he has gone on to create the Brave bowser).

I use and only trust Chrome..

No, to do a false equivalency I would have to say something truthful and meaningful.

Attached: 1467148231710.jpg (200x200, 11K)

Topkek, is that a real tweet holy fuck?!

Sup Forums reporting in.

Use vivaldi.

Oh you meant Brave for PC. Its still in beta stage, probably that's why. You could always try the classic uninstalling and reinstalling the latest version

that's fine as long as you don't ban it, let me see it and i'll decide for myself

Right well I'm going to go install Chromium.
I quite liked my riced firefox too.

this was the previous list
Anything changed?

Attached: 1505415483601.jpg (2928x2216, 1.1M)

No. You did a false equivalency.
>Killing children could be used as an excuse to stop murders
You proffered this in response to his hypothetical. The situations are not equivalent. It's both ad absurdum and false equivalency. Keep up nigga.

Google out right disables some of its services in browsers they don't like. In Opera I can't get gmail to work and I get a message that it's not supported because reasons.

I'm on brave, it was created by the previous CEO of firefox. As you remember he got kicked out because he donated traditional marriage and donated 1k to that cause.
google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/7328759
brave.com

THE WORD OF THE LAW. The reason slander and libel laws are so fully and completely defined as they are is mostly because of the press, so basically, life will be SAME AS IT EVER WAS.

The problem is more the regulation of online activities than it is the particulars of what is or isn't a crime.

It's what the court can prove, and what the cops can arrest for, calling someone a nigger isn't a crime, and it isn't going to be made a crime, but you can already be fired for it, and has nothing to do with the law.

But sure, the jews are just going to ban all opposition to their views, or else they wouldn't be advertising and openly discussing there plans for subverting and controlling the entire worlds media like it's JFK assassination kickstarter campaign.

Attached: 1521134183740.jpg (562x437, 42K)

Also, YouTube and Facebook doesn't accept emails like Protonmail and autobans my accounts every time after creating them.
These open source un-fucked-with services are nice but sooner or later they won't be able to get anything done on the jewish botnet.

They're all compromised

true, but garbage celeb-gossip journalism is bipartisan: breitbart/zerohedge/dailymail vs buzzfeed/huffpo/theguardian

Use Brave Browser

Absolutely true. They installed a bunch of bluepills and snitching mechanisms. I use a private build of firefox without the poz. Everything that isn't document rendering is removed. The damn thing is useless to most people because so much of what a ${CURRENT_YEAR} browser is meant to do revolves around pretending that browsers are application platforms.

>In Opera I can't get gmail to work and I get a message that it's not supported because reasons
I can use gmail in opera, my fren

are there security issues with any of those small scale indy things? seems extremely likely

There is a difference between opinion and journalism, this is the difference of slander and libel.

Yes. One of His front companies bought mozilla after they ousted the former CEO for not being PC. That ceo is making brave.

Firefux now is an advertising bot. It still displays the feelgood slogans of og firefox, but now corrupted it suggests rightthink "news" articles and metamines u

>Google out right disables some of its services in browsers they don't like. In Opera I can't get gmail to work and I get a message that it's not supported because reasons.

I don't trust opera since it was bought by the Chinese.

Did you happen to know why AdBlock doesn't work with jewtube? Using latest Goanna build.

Attached: 1520772818398.jpg (189x189, 13K)

But you'd rather trust some "lolware" that some ruski teeenager put together? You don't think they put a bunch of back end access points in those too?

Soyros fox

what? how can you use cmd to browse internet?

if you don't control your user-agent string, you don't own your browser.

The original says 'NRA' instead of Jews and has no background pictures.

Which browsers do that by default then? I don't know how to do that on my own.

I got bad news for you user.

Attached: b92.jpg (2343x1155, 122K)

But I also have good news for you.
Put redpills in your user-agent string to rustle soyboy sysops.
howtogeek.com/113439/how-to-change-your-browsers-user-agent-without-installing-any-extensions/

Fuck it, I'll give Brave a go. Any tips for addons or settings?

Mozilla, so that’s the communist browser... nice to know

Man, fuck Mozilla. Absolute pieces of shit. First they "improve" it by "making it faster" and it's only around 1% faster. With that "improvement", they break all of the good addons and make their browser a fucking clone of Chrome. Now they're trying to police the internet. Fuck you faggots, hope you go bankrupt bitches.

And google would be the lesbian sjw browser

Waterfox

what's the lion one?

Its got pic related by default so no need to install any ad ons. However if you choose to use any other browser like Chrome or Firefox, install unlock origin. Its a Sup Forums & Sup Forums recommended ad blocker that's lighter than AdBlock Plus

Attached: IMG_20180317_183954.jpg (359x753, 36K)

Brave

Opera

The technocrats move behind the curtain

Real info-cast. Putin vs may, Apple keys beings sold to.china and uploading your mind and memories to AI with 100% fatality rate...

youtu.be/HVy1CmW_zrk

Attached: 1513789303888m.jpg (1024x481, 103K)

*uBlock Origin

Brave browser. Definitely

>Streaming
You have to be at least 18 to post here.

>they're still not using blackbird

Attached: file.png (353x259, 105K)

Brendan Eich's new browser.