ITS FINALLY UP ALMOST A FULL HALF A DAY

ITS FINALLY UP ALMOST A FULL HALF A DAY

SOMEONE EDITED OUT THE "DOXING PART" SO I GUESS ITS FINE NOW

Attached: Capture.jpg (1085x850, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180315111051/https://fpdl.vimeocdn.com/vimeo-prod-skyfire-std-us/01/2034/10/260170446/956481321.mp4?token=1521124450-0xc8b4e1ce3ecda2b6f077d05f0450bf1600be5088
youtube.com/user/zlXero/channels
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dude its been up for days wtf is wrong with you.

what is the story behind this? I know a guy committed suicide on facebook live but why? Did he express a reasoning behind it? Was he One Of Us?

Nice link you brain dead faggot
>fucking millenials

Bump for Sadbot.

Is there another nickname or are we sticking with that?

He was from /r9k/.

Attached: 20180316_191305.png (1914x1080, 1.24M)

get back to fucking Sup Forums jesus christ, how many times this shit is going to be posted here? how is this related to Sup Forums?

gtfo already
sage and reported

Good, /r9k/ is a shithole and more of those faggots should kill themselves.

But that's exactly what's happening. I guess Sup Forums lucked out he didn't stream himself doing a mass shooting.

Shame, Sup Forums is a shithole too, needs to be shutdown, 2010+ Sup Forums is shit, I hate this site and what its become.

what's wrong with doxxing an anhero? We know he's a robot so it isn't like he needed to be doxxed anyways.

Better watch it bong, or your isp will run you in to the coppers for posting here.

>lucky he didn't go Seung-hui Cho
But I want this website to get shutdown so I can finally be free.

Attached: donutferget.jpg (200x150, 6K)

I don't know what you're talking about, Sup Forums is an anime and & manga imageboard, no nazis here, its a website of peace.

Have a heart and don't glorify this boys suicide.
Let the boy rest

He has anime pictures on the wall and you dare ask why? All weeb degenerates will end up like this.

>weeaboo with nyan mask kills itself with a KEL-TEC an /r9k/ timestamp and he asks what the story behind it is?

Attached: 1413324589922.jpg (494x375, 17K)

They should become men and come to Sup Forums.

does that mean it's against the rules to kill yourself on /r9k/ now? I mean... at least not with a KEL-TEC and a nyan mask on

i like how he put up the blue tarp to catch all his brain matter, make sure mom doesn't have to do much cleaning

Gifs or webm pls lads want to show my buddy this retard off himself quick while at work

his mom comes in and peeks under the tarp, she's gonna regret that wise idea for the rest of her life

don't be autistic

Attached: killself.jpg (923x1279, 95K)

link?

lurk moar

web.archive.org/web/20180315111051/https://fpdl.vimeocdn.com/vimeo-prod-skyfire-std-us/01/2034/10/260170446/956481321.mp4?token=1521124450-0xc8b4e1ce3ecda2b6f077d05f0450bf1600be5088

OMG DID I JUST WITNESS A MURDER??

HE DID IT FOR THE LULZ

Attached: 1521206917135.jpg (1407x425, 83K)

>clicking links on Sup Forums
>lurk moar

Attached: 1520800221339.png (163x191, 40K)

>he doesnt embed videos

true newfag detected

lol
who would believe this faggot?
they dont even come to you house for a few hours if YOU call them

Are you fucking retarded?

Attached: 1515260900025.jpg (960x768, 76K)

Attached: FUCKHOPE.png (999x1135, 620K)

Attached: check.jpg (720x548, 31K)

bullshit. he's fishing for attention.

That sobbing roastie

>REEEEEEE
>SHUAAAAIB WE LOVE YOU
>Please don’t do it!
>Pay attention to me!!
>OMG I WITNESSED A MURDER

Get off discord and call the police bitch. All that drama probably pushed him over the edge in itself.

Pretty sad desu

>off by one
an hero

>when you try to be e-famous
>but they just be bitches and hoes

Attached: 1521203873397.png (736x527, 31K)

Should have deported him before he got the chance

Attached: 1497098392222.jpg (495x677, 50K)

/r9k/ parties hard.

Attached: df00738b5a539222800e504ac65db2897d3db5cf.png (500x281, 49K)

why did he kill hersefl?

wtf is rk9

He didn’t leave a note, but according to his friends he had been falling out with his parents lately.

He left a note on the stream dickwad. It's not even too long for your short term memory.

He showed a timestamp claiming to be from /r9k/ before an heroing. Some people also believe this is just a fabricated video to undermine the 2nd Amendment.

I meant a note detailing why he did it. “I’m dead. Bye r9k, don’t let the kids see my body” tells you jack shit.

Here's one

Attached: FPSDoug has a great day.gif (600x338, 1.72M)

I'm kind of shocked on how parents don't why their kids loll themselves. Just the fact that your children I.e bloodline are erasing themselves thus reducing if not ending your line forever would be something any parent would be scared of?

It tells you blowing his brains out didn't make an effective difference to his intellect.

What happened? Someone want to enlighten me?

> not knowing that Sup Forums is Sup Forums's older, much more dangerous, psychotic brother.

Gtfo newb.

/r9k/ robot an heroes

>I'm kind of shocked on how parents don't why their kids loll themselves
What?

so edgy

Attached: ooooooohhh.jpg (1000x847, 191K)

>Dumb paki is a loser browsing /r9k/ all day
>Is depressed
>Starts watching anime thinking gooktoons will cure his depression
>Blows his brains out on youtube livestream

Meh. Thanks, guys.

>dabbing as you die
Based

Hmmm, he used a tarp to stop the splatter....that would protect my anime poster collection nicely. I guess there's really no excuse now.......

Attached: Whomp you got what it takes to take a man's life.jpg (780x504, 151K)

Yeah, but that doesn’t answer his question. I don’t think there’s a definitive answer out there yet. And there may never be. Just clues from friends and family.

He only covered the back.

I wonder what those brain splattered anime posters would go for on ebay.

He's not wrong. I pray they all shoot themselves before they shoot up a school.

It’s fake. That’s why the window is covered in blue. It was made by some poo in the loo using final cut pro

O wow one of those ksgs

Nah, he sat on the tarp as well. Watch again. He just didn't know that if you fire a shot gun right into your head it pretty much explodes in all directions.

I mean, he left the key for his mom to come in and take a look at what the noise was from the gun flying across the room.

Leave

Anyone have a non shit link?

Can't fast forward on the wayback link.

Someone saved my OC. Today is a good day.

Quality was shoddy but the timing was right. We're all going to make it brah

That's the price of quickly putting something together while phoneposting at work lad.

You, me zyzz, fr0nk, and sadbot: all phoneposting in hell together one day. We can take turns shooting sadbot it the head while zyzz has a heart attack and fr0nk plays the violin. It's going to be grand.

this faggot's death led to the last good subreddit dying. RIP r/watchpeopledie. Now there's no more reason to be on that shit site

I mean is it? I think there are certain people who should just kill themselves. For example people that cannot beat drug addiction into there 40s. Youre just a drain on society by then.

>SAO poster

Good riddance, extremely shit taste

I invented the "Press S to spit on grave"

Every day is a good day.

> not knowing what a tarp is

You need to get a better hobby

>riperonni ksg-bro

A young man made a video demonstrating that 12 gauge shotguns are effective against human heads at point-blank range by using his own head and shotgun as an example.

And that placing a tarp around your room won't stop brains and buckshot from being lodged in the ceiling.

OLD NEWS

wait.. did it really die? There was so much good material in that subreddit...

Well it only happened about two nights ago and posts on it outside of /r9k/ are usually pruned, yet his gifs are suddenly everywhere.

I wonder if his parents would sell me his KSG for cheap. Been looking to pick one up since 2012

Stop talking to other dude. He wasted your time by not having a understanding of conversation.

Are you poor or something? Go build yourself a potato canon and fire it off in the back yard. It's a productive, healthy activity, and you'll be able to laff at what happens when you fire it, unlike when you point your fun directly into your head.

Its not about being poor, the KSG is a pretty popular shotgun from a small company that doesn't produce alot in a year.

Plus a deal is a deal, if i can pick up something thats 900 dollars for $450 thats something to write home about.

If that's what you want to drop half a thou on, I guess. Makes me wonder if there's going to be a bit of a transient price spike due to meme popularity lel

The KSG is already a meme gun, go over to /k/ and ask about it.

checked /k/ gets a little bit autistic even for me

Robot malfunctioned.
Couldn't take a Captain Kirk style logical paradox and his head exploded.
Blew a really nice shotgun clean across the room when it happened.
It was a change though, all the cool kids are doing it now. If you want to keep blending in to post your poison the shills will have to do this too.
Nice.

Attached: IMG_2949.jpg (1024x700, 477K)

Weeb fags deserve this end.

subscribed to MDE, StevenCrowder, PewDiePie. Of course he was one of us.
youtube.com/user/zlXero/channels

he was a fuckin muslim
good fucking riddance

He was ugly and realized he had no chance in this aesthetics obsessed world. Really telling of the society we've cultivated.

It could have been worse tbqh.

Attached: F7E8F10A-F9C7-436E-9609-B4EC5C7FB595.jpg (637x1334, 620K)

I know women like this. They only care on the surface level so no one can question them being a "good person".

Thank you for voluntarily removing yourself from the gene pool, faggot. S