What would you do????

Ok /pol you come home after a long day at your shitty job. You walk into your bedroom to find your stay at home wife in bed with this guy. What you do ?????

Attached: C31D2CA0-A156-46A6-9745-85574AF2331D.jpg (862x1018, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HVy1CmW_zrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

...how was book club?

Shoot myself in the head. If my wife leaves me for that I am a complete failure.

Gee whiz I shoulda just got a cute asian wife instead of some white whore

choke her, beat him up and chase him to walmart

then call the splc

I fucked something that looked like this

a lot less hair and a little taller but yeea....

not my proudest moment [spoiler]A little proud tho

Homo.

No idiot, you shoot both of them then go an hero
Never die alone

Attached: 1521142900577.png (480x609, 241K)

bi actually bb

Attached: 1516213702169.gif (245x260, 1.05M)

not worry because gays don't have sex with women so the were probably doing each other nails or whatever homos do.

Ask my wife why she suddenly became gay.

Smash his face then ask my wife who is it?

join in

Castrate him and break him in as a rentable catamite.

I would end up shooting them both if I somehow was that much of a failure then go out in a blaze of glory at some den of degeneracy. Maybe go for a state level high score.

I would drop trou, start masturbating while crying tears of shame hoping they would use the tears as lube.

>the can't shoot myself because the liberals will just use it against gun owners

Attached: 1497291617602.jpg (593x539, 81K)

I leave her then and there while laughing my ass off at the thought of how she's going to end up hating this kid and severely regret her decision, she'll fall into a depression because she's unable to find a man with balls in her immediate surroundings, soyboys will envelop her with endless compliments and prostrations, they will police her mind whenever she says something slightly politically incorrect, they will be passive aggressive to her when they are displeased, she will miss a man who will tell her like it is, who will grab her by the arm and kiss her even though her first impulse is to pull away out in a pouting manner.

She will miss the man who acted like a stern father when she displaced idiocy, she will lose her way and become dead inside for the greatest mistake of her life was that when she found happiness she wasn't conscious enough to recognise it, she wasn't conscious that what she truly wanted in her heart she had left for a fleeting impulsive pleasure that put her into a pit of despair.

Attached: hug.jpg (500x375, 42K)

I would beat him to a pulp, divorce wife and invest every last dinar in lawyers so she doesnt get anything.
Continue to throw shit filled bags every Sunday morning at her place.

Attached: alltheworldpolaksinonepicture.jpg (640x360, 58K)

>you're cheating on me?!
>oh thank god I'm free!
>record video to get out of alimony
>send it to her dad on facebook

>Open my laptop, write:
>"This opening of our marriage started to seem less like something that was being done to me, and more like something we were doing together."
>get published in the New York Times.
>show all my lefty friends
>muh social justice points
>celebrate by cracking open a soylent
Sharing is only natural in a communist society.

Real info-cast. Putin vs may, Apple keys beings sold to.china and uploading your mind and memories to AI with 100% fatality rate...

youtu.be/HVy1CmW_zrk

i guess he cleaned up my house, made me a dinner, vacuumed my living room and now he wants to watch me fuck my wife? Yeah no, out you gom thx for your service, cuck.

/thread