This is why you marry a younger Woman

My mum always told me to marry a younger woman. This way you are the man in the house.

This is proof. Guy marries a woman his age and she's challenging treating him like a child already.

Seems there was a thread already.

If you can't marry a woman 10 years younger than you. Then you should just pump and dump.

Attached: IMG_0631.png (897x1204, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B0UUYL6kaNeBTDBRbkJkeUtabEk/view
reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/8518jx/my_wife_27f_gave_me_27m_an_itemized_invoice_of/
reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/40orve/emotional_labor_the_metafilter_thread_condensed/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CIcky2yFp8s
youtube.com/watch?v=V4rUiV_Hh74
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In b4 I'm a paki. I'm a blond haired blue eyed Irish/English man.

Attached: IMG_0630.jpg (1017x1600, 342K)

This is being slided for some reason. Bump!

What do you want to discuss? He married a commie ("surplus value") so we may assume she's quite the colorful ""woman"". It's reddit and smells of ghazi, these people are deranged and made of spite. Look at this drive.google.com/file/d/0B0UUYL6kaNeBTDBRbkJkeUtabEk/view

So give her a bill for rent and utilities

I'd circle "apologize for upsetting you" and "be seductive" before leaving a $20 check made out to her pimp on the table.

HAHAHA!!!!
Really, I've got nothing to add other than, holy fucking shit.

HAHAHA!

Attached: 125.gif (500x330, 619K)

A younger woman? It’s because she’s young that she’s doing this.

She’s obviously cheating and doesn’t want husband anymore.

Marrying someone of the same age has historically been a bad idea, and is still a bad idea today. The meme that females push to marry equally is CLEARLY to maximize their own choice. Yes, marry the youngest person you can within reasonable limits.

Leave note saying "youre fired" with a severance pay of $15 for cleaning up the nasty shit I left in the bowl.

bro theres no way thats real

if it is that faggot needs to run, fast. because he married a sociopath/potential murderer

Half your age plus 7 years is the optimal number

Attached: 1517273233199.jpg (1000x665, 96K)

obvious troll that got suspended

She's off banging BBC and she's going to try and make you suck the cum out of her pussy when she comes back. Divorce that whore.

that dude needs to leave that bitch

he needs to laugh in her face and brag about the bitch he was fucking while she was off on her weekend away with a "friend"

bruh, that aint got shit to do with a woman's age. That's just a weak husband and a ballbuster wife

In that cucks case, he's too far gone. His chick needs a good beat down. But you are absolutely right. My ideal marriage age for a girl is 15, before she gets defiled by niggers, and before the jews infect her mind with feminism

Attached: retardedideology.jpg (629x387, 36K)

The dude obviously wasnt giving his wife any spending cash.

Women value gifts and money. If you want to be a super cheap ass expect a letter like this.

Also give your wife a budget otherwise she will spend all your money.

Trips of righteousness.

I should add this chick is definitely fucking someone else as no woman just "leaves" without having a new branch to hang from.

This is my gut feeling too.

The other could be that she's just not cut out for stay at home wife material.

>"she loves her workout routine"

Thats when shes getting chad dick.

>start paying wife for sex
>file for divorce
>argue she was a live in prostitute and not a real wife

Why is Sup Forums biting so hard on some troll's fan fiction? What happened to this board?

For the young uneducated fags here.
Typical female tactic.
"JUSTIFICATION OF REASONING "
She's stepping out on this shit head and in order for her to "FEEL BETTER" about being a cheating whore , she picks a fight about some ridiculous made up trivial crap to confuse this cuck , then leaves a note , so she doesn't have to lie/ connive to his face, shuts off phone , THEN , takes her above mentioned attributes and flexible gym body out to perform unnatural sexcapades in a drunken stupor for entire weekend while mentally justifying it because " muh abusive husband " forced me to be a whore.
PS.. when she gets caught she probably cry rape due to drunken solace caused by cucked husband.

Leave her a notice of termination. Find a better one.

What makes you think it isnt just for fun?

kek

My grandfather told me to always marry an ugly girl becuase she'll never leave you, and if she does you won't mind.

1. The "friend" she is staying with is probably the guy she is banging.
2. She has been cheating for quite a while
3. This is how women rationalize being whores; she made up this list to alleviate her guilt before she dumps you.

>reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/8518jx/my_wife_27f_gave_me_27m_an_itemized_invoice_of/
Of course the very first response is "therapy". The memes write themselves in that place

Attached: 1510715842071.jpg (433x419, 97K)

Fair enough.

Attached: 1448782804277.jpg (499x647, 91K)

>Don't immediately write her off as crazy. Instead, realize that she is frustrated and communicating it poorly. She may be more reasonable once you open up the communications.
I'm gonna go ahead and bring reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/40orve/emotional_labor_the_metafilter_thread_condensed/ to your attention once more.

These

Because it sucks

This.

Though I'm not sure why all the hate for the guy we know exactly one thing about, he works and provides.

This. The cuck needs to become very bold very quickly and throw all her shit out into the street and change the locks on the house. When a woman wants out, she stirs up shit to have an opportunity to be the VICTIM of the narrative.

Also, he never should have complained/whined to his wife. That shit is for manginas. In general it sounds like he was a "TV male," as this is the kind of behavior that results from the malevolent programming bombarding males on the telly. Dude probably grew up without a strong male figure in his life, too, I'm guessing divorced parents and he lived with mommy.

I agree marrying a younger female is a good idea, but an even better idea is marrying her while she is very young. What would you expect of a girl brain washed by current society for many years? She needs your lead instantly after her father isn't leading anymore.
>gifts and money
I tend to disagree; sure if she has to starve and runs around in shitty clothes there is a chance she will either become depressed, insane or leave. But you should make gifts unexpected and only once in a while, giving her a too high budget and no clear direction what to do with it is a straight way into disaster. A wife who makes such a list is likley far gone and there is something more to it than just her not having enough money. A worthy female would come and be extra pleasant and show emotions that make it clear she really needs x,y or z. If she has devloped this kind of indirect passive agressive mechanisms, he certainly didn't lead her properly and likely he or somebody thought her them.

He better make a copy of that note, keep the original but show her the copy, call the police, have them hide in his house, he confronts her in a civil manner, have her flip out and sort, file a police report, file for divorce and use that note as evidence. When she lies about him raping her when he confronted her about the notet he police will prove her wrong and the guy gets to keep everything while she ends out on the street homeless, cold and alone. She wet to get BLACKED for the weekend by a group of OG niggers like me.

This. All those meals he paid for, send her a bill for half.

Oh this triggers me. Are MIGTOWs actually right?

Attached: 1502815578388.jpg (245x204, 18K)

I don’t think I’ve ever approved of niggers nigging before, but I must say I approve of this plan.

Around (((them))) never relax.
OP has been pussy jewed

>I'll tattle on you to the cops and they'll do my bidding for me
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.

Not quite but the statement is spot on

Enjoy being a doormat for sluts then. Can lead a horse to water but can't make it drink.

He needs to bend her over and fuck her ass.

She is fucking someone else, man or woman that's still up for debate.
>sounds like she's got a dyke friend.

Attached: 1520397729814.jpg (404x428, 138K)

haha yo this bitch would be gone faster than chicken wings at a basketball game

>This is proof.
>Some reddit post
lol

true

pretty fucking hilarious that it got remved

>thinking the poe-leece are your personal army
>not having the testicles to handle a mild interpersonal conflict with a wymin
I think they overcircumcised you and cut off your twig and berries, user. Get reassigned asap.

I see you're part of the Anglo-Celt master race also.

I can't believe men are still being married, this is literally asking for ruining your life.

The only woman you should marry is the young, submissive, traditional catholic girl, and even then: you HAVE to keep them in check.

That's simply how the male-female dynamic works for humans.

As far as I know, MGTOWs have one rule in common among all their group - never put women above anything else in your priority list.
With which I agree wholeheartedly.

A wife's duty is to support her husband and to take care of him. I see European and North American women as entitled, petty, selfish and spoiled.

This

Attached: 1520193945577.gif (344x203, 3.88M)

This is what happens when you leave a woman alone and let her study "online courses". If she is to stay at home she should be doing something useful aside from cleaning, taking care of children or maybe some DIY shop.

>no woman just "leaves" without having a new branch to hang from.

I learned this at a very young age and it's had lasting impacts on the way I approach """relationships"""

Attached: 15845656444.png (667x666, 648K)

>wh*te women

l
m
a
o

>1 drop of anglo blood
>master race
pick one

>Fiance is 9 years younger
>People always get sketchy when they find out
>Ask bullshit questions about life experiences etc.
>Use it against me in banter, like I'm going to be upset about it
>My girlfriend is 20 years old, I took her virginity and she's very beautiful
>Roasties she meets on work engagements (christmas parties, hen nights etc.) all get hyper defensive when they find out her future husband is 9 years older than her. Never get offensive but ask her questions about me
>People with nothing, repugnant pig partners or just 30 y/o childless roasties think we care about their opinions

I understand women being butt ravaged but I thought a lot of guys would be switched on about this. Do they unironically have the mindset of "After that 2 dozen guys she fucked she decided I was her best and settled down with me. It's an honour!"?

Attached: 1498858173179.png (700x518, 371K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CIcky2yFp8s
Just seen this commercial on Irish TV now..fucking hell. (((You))) fucking Americans

Attached: 27E6F1D2-F242-4444-AA07-CBD31D63A0D8.png (2048x1536, 2.31M)

Is this real?

Attached: IMG_0632.jpg (1024x576, 58K)

The guys are the same types that have had this pedophilia being anything under 18 nonsense drilled into their heads. All I have to say is good shit on your part, that’s for sure. Roasties are disgusting and their beta enablers are just as bad if not worse

You a shitty OG. You know, getting cops to hide out in to crib. WTF, son?

This to be a shit test to see if the male is able to take charge of the relationship and take it to the next step (at 27 she feels her eggs are beggining to dry up)
I dont see how people can claim that its some kind of masterplan to lead into a rape claim and divorce. You give women's brains to much credit this way.
She probably got this as a copypasta from one of her feminism online courses and thought its worth a try to see how her hubby will handle it.
Irregardless of that, she may be fucking 2 other guys at the side already.

Attached: wemen54.jpg (2800x4000, 1.99M)

Nobody jews like women do. Where do you think they get it from? Jews being a matriarchal culture is why both demographics share the same stereotypes.

Just checked OPs image on a reddit archive and the replies are all defending his wife. What the fuck?

i engaged young (24), and its kind of funny that women question their idea of relationships (whoring around until content with said whoring) while young when they see people get married young.

Lots of responses from people probing whether I was 'done' exploring all potential partners and shit. It hits women pretty hard, kind of funny to see the panic set in as they realise, even if subconsciously, they're slowly becoming a roastie or that their 'options' are thinning in any way. Even funnier when they learn they aren't marriage material in any way as well, their competitiveness goes into overdrive.

I expect it will be equally funny to see the mental gymnastics they'll do when someone has a kid before 30, not wasting fuckloads of money on IVF.

It's from a subreddit full of women in the business of crowdsourcing their conscience. One big circlejerk of rationalization and blaming circumstance for their actions. If you post any story with genders reversed (this too is fake btw) then you'll get a rabid pack of hyenas telling the OP to leave the husband and destroy his life if possible. They're not a good sample of """women"""

>pack
>leave
>girl comes home
>finds written note
>"you're fired"

>education, lived experiences.

LOL fuck women.

>10 yeras of relationship
>No kids

This is why our race is done

This is the future nihilism brings.

No value system of any kind.

>Reddit advice is literally "go ask an overpaid Jew"
>Topic locked for making females look less than perfect

Save the world or let it burn to ash, I honestly don't care which anymore, just no more of this shit.

Attached: 1417089730216.jpg (480x720, 83K)

True

Of course, it's a typical thing. Girls want to dress slutty for attention but don't want to be treated like they're dressing slutty? Easy answer.

1998: Halloween costumes
2018: Cosplay costumes

youtube.com/watch?v=V4rUiV_Hh74

Attached: 1444867276085.jpg (2000x1300, 871K)

You are like a kid who brings legos to a gunfight.

When it comes to getting ready for a legal battle, it’s good to have the cops on your side.

Now go mow the front lawn punk, come back when you get some pubes.

You gotta admit his point though. It's natural to simply go and have it out with her first. The same way that some guy disrespects you or your family you go beat the dogshit out of him.
Can't do that this day and age though. Get thrown in jail lickety-split.

Idiot. The optimal age is 16.

I can afford this

This isn't unreasonable

>reddit spacing
>OP can't bump own thread on first post
GTFO my pol, newfag
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1348336793007s.jpg (229x250, 8K)

I was going to say just change the locks and kick crazy to the curb but he fucking married her??? Dumb motherfucker

according to Islam,. yes

Still a bit old really
If education wasn't mandatory then sure, but at 16 they're simply too brainwashed and experimented too much already.

Why do you keep bumping this shitposting?

>her wife has decided to become a hooker who does GFE
>tl;dr there are crazy people in the world
NEXT

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suite, is it? Husband and wife in the example are the same age. OP is using said example to show why you shouldn't marry women your own age, and opt for younger women who are more easily influenced and molded into good wifes.

isnt this the ancap dream relationship though?

Attached: minimal hmm.jpg (859x700, 23K)

You could tell her to get the fuck out, or;

dealing with her period = $15/monthly
Listening to her bitch about her friends=$20
Everytime you are made to watch HGTV= $15
When she says “but ____’s husbad does”=$25
Showering before sex=$5
Shaving=$5 per shave
Everytime she says “something is wrong with the car” meaning you figure it out= $50

Yes, and it doesn't work. Who knew.

I never get tired of seeing this .gif

no shit head, half your age plus 7 is the "socially accepted" lowest age limit of dating.

... dude...

She's sleeping with someone else and trying to find an excuse to break up with that guy.

This has nothing to do with age, it has everything to do with the girl cheating on an exceptional guy that she married and trying to pin some of the blame on him.

Attached: 1489716786338.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Stop shilling, Robert. You are blacker than your regular Johny!

So you are a potato nigger. check.

obviously:

write a response note stating that you do not feel comfortable being married to emerging-prostitute, have filed for divorce, and forwarded her note to the local PD for her as an admission of guilt for solicitation of prostitution in hopes that she will get the institutionalized help she needs.

i would also include a bill for the total costs of all actual expenses i have paid for her: rent/mortage, utilities, clothes, food, phone, internet, tampons, etc.

and then. post about it on Sup Forums instead of reddit.

Attached: 1487394860604.gif (390x205, 1.98M)