He killed millions

>He killed millions

Attached: yg7h898h0m.jpg (1200x800, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9pXVr7N9_-c
youtube.com/watch?v=VIseCbTHwN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stalin killed hundreds of millions.

>"But what about Stalin??!", that's what they always say!

Attached: norm-macdonald-200x250.jpg (200x250, 44K)

Fuck you Mutt. Please end you life. Hitler as a hero and the greatest hero to ever have lived. I love Hitler with all my heart. He is our etertnal führer and I hope he ends your life one day

Not in the holocaust he didn't. Also, any people he killed fucking deserved it.

There are more proud Marxists in today's society than there are proud fascists, inarguably Marxism is a greater problem than fascism.. So why are people still talking about Adolf Hitler?

to save trillions...

False statement

this

this.

Who did he kill?

Millions

6 million jews
25 million East Europeans
7 million Germans
His political opponents
Gays, gypsies and other minorities
Germany's sense of national pride.

>25 million East Europeans

How much is that in human lives?

Attached: 1345619002968.gif (399x399, 29K)

6 million

That's alot of name taking.
Imagine trying to track down all those people so you can tally that count.

How were they killed?

more than entire Germany

He killed more

Attached: 8059B287-4A8A-498B-AEB3-991EC4937DAA.jpg (1200x1200, 170K)

And he killed even more

Attached: 4F8D6A25-CF09-4998-9A48-17FE395382FA.jpg (1200x1200, 205K)

...and yet he did nothing wrong.

He didn't kill them directly faggot. Doesn't count.

He pulled the trigger user, he's guilty.

That's your opinion.

Technically, he ordered the killing of millions. He didn't kill them with his own hands.

Less than the Soviet Union or China,

He killed Quadrillion's

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 199K)

> Implying it happened

This.

Attached: Holohoax.png (1804x2160, 453K)

Don't under sell AH.
It was gorillions.

And we're still overpopulated.

Ti save minions

Attached: 2d4e6119cf9d73fe90efe10de32b1e1e.jpg (610x938, 296K)

Attached: 1468552101448.png (345x283, 5K)

so if the holocaust isnt real. then how did my great grandparents die? My grandmother was a baby when she was liberated from the camps in 1945.
WHere are my great grandparents? My grandmother was very mentally ill and she always claimed she was jewish. so i did an ancestry test and shes right, she is 100% jewish.

Attached: a4910fc3-e8dd-4dd3-a5d9-426c66c572ff.jpg (771x784, 31K)

personally he killed anybody except maybe eva braun.

yet still not (((enough)))

Tyfus

i know that the allies bombarded supply lines to camps. but why did germany put jews in camps? The ultimate plan was to kill people. it doesnt make the holocaust more humane

He's a hero.

With one weird trick and

If only he had managed to kill a few million more the world might not currently be so hopelessly Jewed.

>my grandmother was very mentally ill
There's your answer you kike.

>but why did germany put jews in camps?
Why did the USA and Canada put Japs in camps?

>To save billions

well those were POWs. not civilians

6 million over, what 6 years at the very most? That workd out to 2 Jews every single fucking minute. For 6 years. While most German men are off fighting a war. For starters, where are you even going to put the bodies, at a rate of two per minute? What are you going to do with 2,700 bodies a day, every day, for 6 years?

Attached: 1516506514046.gif (250x250, 1.11M)

Because jews caused all of Germany's problems back then

Commies and Jews aren't people so more along the lines of a few thousand

Attached: 1520961272634.jpg (500x375, 19K)

why kill innocent people?
My grandparents were merchants, nothin special. my grandmother was extremely poor like my parents. The holocaust was a horrible thing, no argument around it

This is genocide

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9pXVr7N9_-c

Attached: IMG_6749.jpg (460x276, 18K)

isnt alex jones bill hicks?

>t.

Attached: 1510882613891.png (2328x1514, 72K)

Because a jew life is worth a million goy lives, goy!

Attached: super merchant.png (843x1102, 37K)

>he killed millions

so he can create the jewish state of Israel

6 million

Attached: billions.jpg (274x259, 14K)

umm no, sweetie. He was a courier in ww1, i doubt he killed anyone and in ww2 he wasn't fighting.

nice jewish meme there

6 gorillion

Attached: guess_who.gif (452x523, 4K)

Viets killed millions of muslim Cham of South Vietnam and now we're living peace
Good shit

Attached: image.jpg (722x2666, 881K)

Only stupid people think he only killed hundred of thousands of jews. Can you believe that guy saying it only millions of jews he killed when it was billions. Thank God he didn't killed bazillians but still you should remember the gorillons goy.

>still worshipping the traitor of Europe and white race

The only thing Hitler did wrong was he didn't finish the job.

Attached: Six Million Jews Killed Hitler.png (857x1202, 1.13M)

His power level it’s over 6 million!

Can someone explain this meme please?
I always see variations of it on Sup Forums

and still failed to win the war

Attached: allies have captured the flag, nazi germany lost.jpg (800x518, 76K)

so sad that people are so uneducated

your first claim is wrong

"The majority died of natural diseases of one kind or the another. However, we did probe into such questions as, 'What happened to those prisoners who became psychotic at Dachau? What did the Gestapo do with them?' Well, they took those people to the crematorium. First, however, they were taken to a big windowless building next to the crematorium where the ceiling was covered with false shower heads. The victims were then ordered to strip and take a 'shower.' Outside the building, guards dropped in cyanide pellets. Then they'd blow the cyanide gas out and remove the bodies next door to the crematorium ovens. I think this is what happened to most of the truly psychotic prisoners and those they considered unruly and unmanageable and who, in the Gestapo's opinion, were incorrigibles. But, in my opinion, only relatively few of the inmates I personally examined at Dachau were murdered in this manner. Still, medical facilities were totally inadequate. When people fell hopelessly ill and death was imminent, and when they grew so weak they could no longer work or function, they were taken to the cyanide room for disposal. The Nazi called them 'mercy killings' because there was no hope of them getting well. Actually, the Germans considered them a liability, and extermination was the answer." ('Crime Doctor,' McCallum & Larson, p. 61. ISBN 0-916076-20-2; Library of Congress Catalog Number: 78-16403)

(all the rest are shit too)

nope. Typhus probably killed fewer than half a million in all germany and the camps.

mind you the fact they had them in typhus infested camps was itself a criminal thing to do and they must bear the responsibility for those deaths.

THE FRENCH KIKE IS BACK

DO NOT RESPOND TO HIS KIKERY

>he
A-user, I..
Our Führerfu

RULE BRITANNIA

Attached: 1520015464811.jpg (720x347, 57K)

>he didn’t kill enough
FTFY

Grandma was gassed three times so if she said it happened it happened goys sad the nethercuck

lol i like you

no they interned civilians as well. as "enemy aliens"

Thing is that the Americans had no intention of killing them through slave labour, or jsut killing them, adn tried to make the camps civilised living spaces.

the Nazis didn't do that.

Eminem grew a mustache?

This. There's no difference between running a camp thousands of miles away from war and one engulfed in it

oh, bless, the child has a calculator, and thinks big numbers are difficult.

tell us how many germans died in the war (pro tip, more than 6 million) ? How many per minute? where did they put the bodies?

How many russians? (more than 6 million)

why do you not question these figures?

but I will give you a hand. At auschwitz they had 52 ovens, which together could burn 4,756 corpses a day.

one camp.

also they had four large gas chambers that could kill over four thousand a day

and at the small labour camp (20,000 slaves) they recorded a daily death rate of about 95 people on average.

one camp.

they had hundreds of camps.

it isn't hard. The Rwandans killed 1.5 million in six months, mostly using knives and machetes.

>gorillons
idiot detected

ah the fact free lying burger is back

Oh, thats how that 6 million came to be

Attached: 1515538650287.gif (299x198, 1.84M)

wish he would have..we suicided

plenty of europeans too.

newfag

no very old and tired fag who thinks that people who use "gorillions" are instantly showing themselves to be idiots.

it isn't big, clever or funny.

This

thnaks

but sad to say I think the same about anyone pretending to be an an cap.

I mean, just move to an island and die alone if that is what you want, but don't make me have to shoot people every time I go to the river for a pail of water because the public supply has broken down

only good thing to come out of France was Jean-Pierre Jeunet and Napoleon's excile

He should've stopped at jew camps tbqh

gorillionzzzZz
youtube.com/watch?v=VIseCbTHwN4

>Wow, now I love him even more!

Attached: 1521220345903.jpg (775x719, 94K)

Yeah.....but it's like hitting millions of home runs and still losing because the umpire called jew history on your team so you auto-lose.

As a British/Irish man I have to disagree - come and live here for a while - wonderful place, wonderful food, lovely people, quiet and beautiful countryside

just don't go to the big towns - dreadful places.

millions of rats.

Their are not. You must be talking about the fabled college age savant who has figured out how to comply with the laws of both fate and morality except that they don't exist in a real envrioment. It's like reading about a unicorn in a book. A unicorn is basically a horse, fucking Ringling Brothers claimed to have one that turned out to be a mutilated-for-profit goat. Point is, all of these niggers looking for labels to explain/save them are fucked. Completely fucked.

He probably killed one person at best, and even that is unproven.

> Holocaust is fake but 911 and white genocide is real. White people fucking black people = genocide.

Have you had your opiates yet mín dom gẃs,