Good morning Sup Forums

good morning Sup Forums
twitter.com/Julius_S_Malema/status/974962070574813184

Attached: this is africa.jpg (610x381, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AOaLIIxxQlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Did I say it right, Chang? Can I have my gibs now?

Let's sing along together.
youtube.com/watch?v=AOaLIIxxQlQ

Let's see how happy he is when his country turns into a shithole like Zimbabwe

Very. More misery means more excuses to blame whitey. They revel in hate.

Prepare to starve to death, nigger.

In six years it will be
>Im so tired of eating rats

>jews want baboon intellect individuals like this running YOUR country

>so progressive

Attached: ohfuck.png (332x264, 11K)

George, these new punching bags wiggle too darn much

Attached: image.gif (320x240, 2.89M)

the west will give them aid

But he has an 80 IQ. I don't think he has the intelligence to even notice.

I used to feel bad for white South Africans. But then I remember it was them the ones who voted for Mandela the (((((SOROS/SLOVO))))) puppet and I no longer feel bad. You made your bed, now lie on it.

Attached: EFF anti-white boomers.jpg (850x564, 61K)

Who cares what a nigger says. We all know that niggers cannot survive without a white man holding their hand. It's like the retarded cousin you hate but you are forced to hang around with out of pity.

sa blacks think farms always existed and were merely stolen by the white man. in their mind cannon these things are creating food and the white man is intercepting it.

the future is not an african concept.

Attached: 1521167153138m.jpg (1024x955, 240K)

The leaders then take that aid and sell it to their minions, mugabe ate a fucking birthday cake the size of a table in an area hit worst by famine a few years ago.

not all of them did. in highschool i had a south african math teacher, he was a pretty cool guy but. he got asked what it was like their by some dumb ass girl ounce. he didn't go into it much but said that it wasn't a safe place, if you were walking with a woman you'd have to walk behind her and on the road side of the footpath to protect her. not many people made the connection that it was niggers that afrikaner men hand to guard against.

That might be the most retarded comic of all time

kill niggers

>less than 400 likes
No one cares about that retarded nigger

Worse, nobody KNOWS about them.
Mention SA in any normie context and nothing, blank stare. They fucking flatline.

>SA in any normie context and nothing
Of course, burgers couldn't point out SA on a fucking map, but I'm saying even other retarded niggers in SA don't care about this retarded nigger.

>And he's a blue-check verified too

> emancipator: you're free if you dont rape murder, and steal
> black: there's no way we can hold up our side of this bargain :(

Who's side is this comic on?!?

Does anyone have that copypasta about white women having orgasms when they give birth to black babies?

>the police be making up charges n shit
>all the crimes be on of them fake news nigga

Holy shit they actually sound like fucking apes at the end.

To be honest he's right white people have no business in South Africa it's called Africa for a reason

Its never too late to start fighting all these animals, shame it won't happen. Whites deserve to be enslaved by these dumb fat lipped monkies for being so cowardly.
What good is the rule of law and order if it does not protect the people it was intended to serve!

Also shame on the whites in africa for feeding these abandoned devils. God does not love these creatures, they are traitors to humanity, and are only capable of destruction.

>But he has an 80 IQ. I don't think he has the intelligence to even notice.
Happiness is not determined by wealth- comfort is.
Happiness is knowing you are achieving that which is possible to you. When they are living as savages, they will be as happy as they are now- just less comfortable.

>it's called Africa for a reason
The name Africa stems from white men, what are you talking about?

I legit can’t tell who this is parodying here. Pretty good comic lol

Bump. These nigs don’t realize the shitstorm they’re starting. White people around the globe are on pins and needles already. There will be a reckoning that brings the world to their knees.

i went further into malema's tweets for about 60min and im now legit ready for a genocide.

OP left out the fact that this tweet was in response to the DA mayor of Cape Town, who Malema has vowed to remove because he's white.