Congratulations

Your shitty romcom-misunderstandings-isekai manga was a huge hit, but now is time to end it. Unfortunately you have a hugely toxic fanbase who are obsessed on who will win the MC. How do you end it?

Hard Mode: No harem ending.

Loner end. Like what will happen in OreGairu.

Everyone gets hit by a truck.

A huge chapter with one single canon ending and what's if ending for each of the other heroines.

Like Kubo and Kishimoto.

Fuck fans

Harem end, why is this even a question?

Ambiguous ending, in case I need money again.

Kill MC.

fpbp

Have MC turn down best girl but not before twisting the knife further by saying he loved her once.
Then going after worst girl while leaving best girl alone to bawl her eyes out.

Kill the MC.

MC starts dating main girl (middle) but she gets trucked.
Then, he dates blonde who has AIDS and dies.
Third he starts a toxic relation with his imouto (red) where she kills herself when their parents finds out.
White tries to console him, but he acts as a douche and she ends doing prostitution because whatever.
Finally, Loli sends him to eat shit because he brings bad luck and she doesn´t like being last option.

Give him to the logically most compatible girl.

Held popularity polls

>Timeskip.
>MC ends with a complete unknown.

Make one have main(secret) route in the VN, another winning in the anime, another two for the anime and manga.
Then give the last two fandisks.

Why end it? Keep milking the retards that read it forever.

MC gets hit by truck and gets Isekai'd to the semi-sequel's Isekai as a minor character trying to return to the world he was in.

>toxic
You get back to Sup Forums.

Sounds good. Except that I would follow it up with that all the girls get reincarnated in a fantasy world with MC as their lover.

ntr

America drops another nuke on Japan and kills everyone.

>not Kim

Move to the 21st century.

MC and his harem all die. Any decent side characters without any romantic tension with the MC all get their own partners, and live happily ever after, including the villain.

Transfer student childhood friend after the ad break in the last chapter.

MC fucks every girl and go along every root at the same time so it would be looking like cheating.
Then NICE BOAT END.
Waifufags get their satisfaction from revenge on MC who did their waifus wrong, and other fags would cheer at how alfa MC was + some new edgy fags that would watch everything just for the gory end.

The least popular one

I end it if I've become big, can't fall.

MC comes out as gay and ends up with Sunohara.

Gay ending.
MC dies ending.
MC goes back to his original World.
MC was a girl all along and marries the other male side character.

MC is actually in a parallel universe.

Just make all the girls suddenly come out as lesbians at the very end, MC was a beta who never did anything with them anyway.