Does anybody else feel like becoming a giant flaming faggot? Might as well at this point.. i see no reason not to...

Does anybody else feel like becoming a giant flaming faggot? Might as well at this point.. i see no reason not to. To those who feel like keep the fight going, be my guest.. be miserable fighting an uphill battle.

To those that want to go flamer we can go it together.. we can become leftists. Lets do it together.. might as well spend our last years with a fellowship like the village people. I dont want to be miserable anymore talking about this same boring dead horse Trump. Its SO boring.

Infact im going to start a general here called.. Gay Leftists General /glg/ so we can have our own general.

Whos with me?

Attached: gay pride flag.png (800x533, 1K)

Your boyfriend and that fag who spams the discord link

Attached: illust_62702885_20171024_220513.png (1154x1546, 1.53M)

Now is a good time to join the cause.. you just have to make the leap.. Dont listen to bigger faggots discourage you, you need to start somewhere...

Now is the time to make the leap before they kill us all... Dont be stupid like mongoloids in the Trump threads.

Bump

Are You posting string of "dors anyone else feel" threads for a reason? Was it You orders for the morning?

Bump

So youre honestly telling me you have absolutely no desire to be an open, uncloseted flamming faggot like the kind at gay pride parades? Doesnt it sound like fun to not have to be bored by all this Trump bullshit?

Is it because youre frightened of coming out or being an individual?

>Does anybody else feel like becoming a giant flaming faggot?
>becoming

You're op so you're already a huge fag

Because gays are degenerate bug chasing abominations and they aught to be killed

Shut up faggot, nobody cares for you mentally distorted kind

Attached: pol jew.jpg (900x881, 156K)

Well.. i suppose there are many ways of doing anything.. Im not sure i agree with most leftists or gay, but i can see were everyone is coming from. I dont think its moral to be an angry person like in the trump generals.. Its also miserable.

You can be a flamer and still be a centered person who doesnt put more importance on certain types of people.. Those people who are filled with hatred are also degenerate. They speak alot of truth and that isnt what im against, its the feeling of hatred because they dont understand their mind.. You dont need to be mother thersa or be phoney, you can even be indifferent.

Dont you ever get bored of this dreadful shit and want to have fun?

>I'm bored
>better put a dick in my ass

Nope. Just you. Try going to church instead.

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

>Dont you ever get bored of this dreadful shit and want to have fun?

Nigger, this dreadful shit IS my fun.

Go do your faggot thing though, sounds like you'll have a great time. Just remember to post about it on /LGBT/ and not here, okay? :) This place is for boring stuff only

Attached: absolutely disgusting.jpg (500x600, 71K)

Sodomites don't reproduce: if they can, they recruit. For a sodomite, Hell would be a place where everyone else is also a sodomite.

This is a subversion thread. You're mentally retarded if you continue to reply.

Attached: 1521267399229.jpg (466x466, 39K)

Wtf is this faggot crying about?