FTN

Can we talk about FTN lately?

There's constant changes to the show layout
and Halberstram now nearly a rarity on it

He's clearly trying to phase himself out of the show. Is he trying to return to normal life?

Attached: guiding-light-red.png (1000x1000, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d23y84u1VVg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>meme flag

Out with it Marcus

Why are you leaving

If he is I don't blame him, the Alt Right as a whole is a fucking mess. Not to mention TRS has dug their own grave.

they said last week that Marcus won't be on as much for a while

Because of the "uncertain wifi situtation" due to travelling for work, where he may be moving more permenantly.

He's also been off the show travelling quite a lot.

I think the dude wants out. He never seemed to buy into the TRS scene quite as much as Jazz, never did as many other podcasts or anything.

He's my favourite aspect of the show though, be a damn shame if he left. They can't really replace him, it'll just be the Jazzhands Opinion Weekly then

>Not to mention TRS has dug their own grave.
>meme flag

It's the only TRSodomite show I still listen to.

>>The alt-right is a mess
>The Jew has recently been outed on NATIONAL CABLE NEWS.
Your days are up Jew.

hopefully when the music stops he will still have a chair

>one podcaster has to take a break due to personal circumstances
>HURRRRRRRR THE ALT RIGHT IS FALLING APART EVERYONE'S DONE TRS IS DEAD EVEN THOUGH IT'S GOT MORE FOLLOWERS THAN EVER BEFORE

We're counting the days, jew.

Attached: 1518920722040.gif (400x225, 460K)

>Jazzhands talks for 10 minuts straight
>"You have any thoughts on this "Halberstram "
>"Uh....Jeah...so......."

What are you on about, jew?

The way things are going lately he'll just pick up Borzoi for a few episodes until Halberstram gets back.

Pls no

I think he's getting Sven for tomorrow's one, then after that it's some caller they have on Jazz & Jesse doing it

Borzoi would be shit on it.

Ricky Vaughn is okay but McFeels & Halberstram have the kind of rapport you only get when you know each other a long time, it's hard to replace

Halberstram got Jazz into TRS. I think its that he doesn't want to do all that weekly prep desu.

(checked)
yeah I don't see him being that great, just joking since Nordic has been doing guest spots on everyone else's show recently. Maybe sven might be good, I don't know, I'm hopeful it'll stay interesting.

Nordic==borzoi

I thought the same thing for a while but then you realize he keeps things on pace and guides Jazzhands, he goes off on his own strong rants that and have greater weight due to being so rare (his most recent "our narrative" take on the shooting is criminally under utilized), etc.

If he wasn't there I feel Jazzhands would feel weird talking alone too. It's so much easier to rant with another person to talk at.

>uh, um, uh yeah It’s like

>his most recent "our narrative" take on the shooting is criminally under utilized
please expand this i dont wanna go listen to a bunch of old long podcasts

Yeah I agree, I'm glad to have him too, it's just odd seeing people act like he makes the show or something

People just want every moment to be the most hard hitting esoteric hot takes on the market. Little do they know that makes for shitty radio and shitty communication in general.

Not enough shouting Globalist Cuck on that show.

youtu.be/d23y84u1VVg

Attached: 28661063_10213232313820726_6705471377240302340_n.jpg (480x591, 34K)

thread dead already? Not enough shit-posting for the average polack I guess

I don't know much about TRS shit, but the McFeels guy seems pretty solid.

Halberstram quit? That's fantastic news, I couldn't stand listening to the stuttering and constant "yeahhh...brooohh...totally...huhuehuehh", he didn't bring anything of substance.

Halberstram sounds like more of an introvert than McFeels, which is why he spends most of FTN just nodding McFeels along.

That may be why he doesn't do as many podcasts.

Alt-right is dead. The free publicity the Hilldog gave them and the news coverage of Cville only created personalities obsessed with themselves.

> smoking on logo

That is degenerated, to start with

the meme flag shill is not wrong.
We peaked at the Charlottesville demonstrations, but we've sunk back into obscurity since.

The "alt right" might be dead, but white identity isn't. only going to get bigger