Economic benefits caused by immigration are incredible...

economic benefits caused by immigration are incredible. its a very good trade off for some problems like crime and integration which can be even solved if handled properly.

are there any rational arguments, based in objective reality and studies against immigration?

Attached: average texans 2017.jpg (1024x767, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/F3RtL6cH
econ.ucla.edu/workshops/papers/Recruitment/cortes_jmp.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah, GDP is kind of meaningless

your argument is the same non argument that all the shills make. Your putting a greater value on money than you do people.

Attached: 1510386288686.jpg (807x659, 42K)

>Your
You have to go back, yellow pajeet.

Attached: Kung POO 8.webm (480x640, 1.04M)

pastebin.com/F3RtL6cH

low skilled labour comes, wages drop, small businesses have more opportunities, products are cheaper, everyones standard of life increases
same with educated immigrants who come and serve the country, pay taxes and work. can work in their profession on good life level. its a win-win

Wages end up falling for low skill natives, the people who need wage increases the most. Low skill Immigration has been found to lower the purchasing power of low skill natives as well
econ.ucla.edu/workshops/papers/Recruitment/cortes_jmp.pdf

It's not a win win at all, as time goes on society starts to become more polarized as a result of the diversity caused by immigration. You don't know what you're talking about dude

and you always have the same fucking retarded answer. without money people are poor, poor ppl are miserable, how can u separate these two. economy is the only objective way to measure success of a country.

low skill natives workers are the only people hurt by this besides them everyone benefits.
state must help those people in some way of course.

Jesus Christ I've never read so much propaganda and economic illiteracy in one post. Let me guess everybody should just open up a business.

yeah it doesn't boost gdp per capita and only boost gdp so you actually end up poorer over all getting fed spoonfulls of shit like you.

economy circulates around the business and we all depend on economy so we're all in this. why do you hate businesses so much tho ?

prove that poor people are miserable, and rich people aren't. Regardless you still do not care about people. You only care about money, something with no value.
>low skilled labour comes, wages drop, crime increases, small businesses go out of business, products are expensive, everyone's standard of life decreases
>immigrants who come and serve the country, pay taxes and work
LMFAO only with white immigration to white countries did this work. Would you like to shill more?

are u kidding me

u are retarded, i dont know what to say

>Why do you hate xy what according to my brainwashing everybody must love
really, go back to propaganda camp your lines are from 40 years ago

>really, go back to propaganda camp

says a guy on Sup Forums, u have arguments

there is no reason to talk with a Nigger reproducing propaganda
Keep believing what you believe
No Bump

Nope. Shrinking population raises gdppc

u havent given me any arguments, just Sup Forums crazy talk

>who gives a shit if my country is filled with brown mongrels, at least I have money to spend on useless shit teehee ;)

Attached: 1520963157087.jpg (1170x742, 70K)

Sage.

so theres really no major arguments against immigration.
good to know that even you guys couldnt change my mind

Attached: 1507220695420.jpg (1024x768, 132K)

you still have not disproved my argument, just attempts at insults. But at least you did shill more.

Attached: (((conan))).jpg (1024x576, 380K)

No, in fact we should abolish all borders and allows 100% free flow of people and unlimited welfare for everyone. Just imagine how much we’ll all benefit if the whole world comes to Europe... I mean, if million migrants are a blessing and economical boon, then how much more 5 billion will be. I dare not to ponder such blessings, it’s beyond the scope of my comprehension

u have no arguments, lunatic

Attached: 1504623428060.png (496x630, 330K)

No trust me it is not a benefit, I'm not sure which Barbara spectre manifest you regurgitated that from but I am telling you right not multiculturalism is a fucking nightmare

Sod off Turkroach with a proxy.

>use hyperbole turn my arguments into something i have never said and i dont agree with

nice dude

Attached: Polish-Lowland-Sheepdog-Puppies.jpg (539x372, 99K)

neither do you i will take your silence as a concession of defeat

>Shrinking population raises gdppc

congratulation you solved the problem, just decrease population in all countries, genius

What do you think Birth control is for but we could always use your suggestion and make everyone poorer while claiming they are richer. You fucking idiot.

Rape gangs, terrorist attacks, loss of culture, racism against the natives, discrimination against the natives, sharia patrols and courts, children’s birthright being stolen. Only subhuman leftwing scum who are racist against whites would make such a retarded thread. Go and live in Africa if you think diversity is a strength

Don't want brown and black people in mu County
Its as simple this.

the only problem with multiculturalism is whites are the only ones that play by the rules in it.

why does Sup Forums hate spanish-speaking peoples?

Attached: 1493296683524.jpg (750x737, 140K)

Those ladies look like sexy nimble wood elves

Are there any rational arguments for treating sub-Saharan illiterate niggers the same as all other types of migrants?

>are there any rational arguments, based in objective reality and studies against immigration?

Segregation, fifth columnism, mistrust, turning us into vapid consumerist shitholes where the meaning of life is to work for our masters and try to avoid getting killed by 3rd worlders

>economic benefits caused by immigration are incredible.

SOME immigration. Not an all out swarm.

>economic benefits caused by immigration are incredible

Citation needed.

Attached: expensive pets.png (1026x768, 438K)

>poor ppl are miserable
>Money is the only thing you need to be happy, goyim, you cannot be happy without it.

Attached: .jpg (842x1024, 340K)

Attached: 17587243_421674154862014_222511745820786688_n.jpg (480x480, 36K)