JOHN BRENNAN SENDS A MESSAGE TO TRUMP

Attached: dxvw534debm01.1.png (571x481, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hW9cCWm53H4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didn't this communist faggot lie to the American people under oath?

>former CIA chief
I guess this glow in the dark nigger wants to get lit too. Assange already told us about Obama's deal with Israel and the UK where we let them spy on US Citizens in USA and then share that intellegence with the CIA.

He’s right, McCabe is being scapegoated. Clapper, obama, rice, Hillary, podesta, comey, and Brennan deserve some love too.

What I see is a guy so in love with his vocabulary that he doesn't realize that Trump's plain speech is what wins him elections.

>Dem proxies getting fired in mass
>"YOU WILL NOT DESTROY US!! [hizzing sound intensifies]

This tweet is not going to age well.

He sure did.

This CIA nigger has been shilling on Twatter against Trump, Russia, the 2nd Amendment and immigration control ever since he was replaced.

Attached: brennanshillin.png (875x894, 96K)

This guy was head of the CIA last year

This is some serious shit going down

A man who oversaw a torture program has no place pontificating on the morality of others. A man who did that should be imprisoned until death.

I'm shocked a CIA nigger would be shilling for the aspects of their grand conspiracy to take over America after being fired shocked!

No shit, every day is war.

They will attempt a coup, every day they get a step closer.

>literal anti-American, anti-Christian, anti-white CIA shill wants to stage a coup against the president

My shock: imagined

Attached: 1508976709279.png (645x851, 223K)

dangerously close to treason

actually America voted for him (except california)

you go against trump, you go against the nation

>John Brennan voted for pic related

RMYT

Attached: quote-the-christians-are-always-singing-about-the-blood-let-us-give-them-enough-of-it-let-gus-hall-7 (850x400, 75K)

wasnt this the faggot who got his email owned by a 15 year old kid over the telephone?

This.
He is one of the about 50 people that I would kill on sight with no hesitation or remose.
Kill the traitors before the enemies.

Breakin a rule to post, but....

Which of you idiots actually TRUSTS the CIA?

So a former director is somehow magically imbued with veracity because he "retired" from the most audaciously evil cabal of corporate errand-boys and corruption that has ever existed?

Go to hell, shill. Burn next to Dulles forever.

1,000 pieces you glow in the dark motherfucker
Prepare your fucking anus

Attached: jfk1000pieces.jpg (850x400, 54K)

This too.

Attached: 1521288660827.png (1440x2950, 1.72M)

Isn't this the guy who converted to Islam?

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=hW9cCWm53H4

BANE?

This man converted to Islam.

Draw appropriate conclusions about this “American”

Impotent teenage rage.

I know some kids have a commie "phase" but it really shows a high level of stupidity.

lol no one here trusts the CIA aka the terrorist wing of the DNC/deep state. What I find amazing is that the liberals that disliked the CIA during the Bush era are now sucking their dick as it they are paragons of morality now. Disgusting retards with 0 standards.

Attached: literal CIA nigger.png (1573x850, 873K)

They're feeling it. He's actually draining the swamp.

Attached: swamp.jpg (560x800, 85K)

This guy's a full blown deep state commie. DOTR can't come soon enough.

>dat file name

Attached: thesuperlativelaugh.jpg (455x675, 113K)

>CIA
>Lecturing about morals
TOP KEK!!!

Based veteran. I bet Major-General Bone Spurs is flipping his shit right now.

They keep calling trump a coward for firing tillerson over a tweet when tillerson fucked up royally disobeying orders.

They seem to forget that trump is president, sec of state follows trump's orders only.

>former Director of the CIA
>calls out someone for
>POLITICAL CORRUPTION

Attached: mrburnscantstoplaughing.gif (176x144, 1.81M)

This Brennen guy is a total douche.. as an American, I’m embarrassed

Believing uncle volodya's conspiracy theories!

Great story chap!

What's Trump got to do with it? It was the FBI that told Sessions to fire him so he did.

TAKE THAT GRONALD!!! TWO SCOOPS OF JUSTICE!

>They seem to forget that trump is president, sec of state follows trump's orders only.

That's why Trump needs the military parade, it's not to send a message to Russia/China/North Korea, but to remind the leftist ((((deep state)))) trying to stage a soft coup who is the fucking elected COMMANDER IN CHIEF.
For all the whing about LE EVIL PUTIN DESTABILIZING AMERICA, they don't seem to realize how the intelligence agencies rebelling against the president must look to the other world powers.

Man its so awesome that CIA nigger caught on. But how could it not, terry isa fucking genius, really want him to do more videos. John Brennan is a Muslim, he went to mecca, only Muslims allowed to do this

Man these guys really like to project their own guilt on other people.

It's about to get even funnier when they start confirmation hearings on the new CIA director. Suddenly all the career democrats like Feinstein love torture now.

Attached: 1520982922030.jpg (399x402, 111K)

Isnt this guy a Commie and the handler of Obama? Why, exactly, is this guy not hanging from a rope?

They always did.
>implying (((((FEINSTEEEEEEIN))))) doesn't fantasizes about torturing Americans she deems as "domestic white terrorists"

This.

Lol this timeline. Someone should compile a nice list of things he's done and send it to his address along with an order of 77 extra large pizzas.

This nigger sat on the intelligence committee didn't manage to come up with a single bit of proof of ANYTHING. This is just
>we're going to impeach you!
what for?
>oh we'll think of something!

This guy is scum.

That doesn't make it any less entertaining. Still don't know the date of her hearing

((((brennan)))) pssh... more like cum globbler
America got the message loud and clear @ SETH RICH.

>What I find amazing is that the liberals that disliked the CIA during the Bush era are now sucking their dick as it they are paragons of morality now. Disgusting retards with 0 standards.
Been anti-war my whole life
I've never expected to be watching Tucker Carlson on Fox News shit on neocons while MSNBC embraces them

This guys time is better spent finding a good lawyer instead of bitching on twatter

Attached: 74673560931.jpg (800x800, 172K)

>venality
never heard of this

someone with an account call him a fagget

Also the muh #Resistance liberals sucking BILL KRISTOL's ballsack on social media.

Attached: DGi6lF6W0AAFuDs.jpg (1079x541, 49K)

>man who oversaw a torture program
lmao, no this crypto muslim is the one who blew the whistle on it, if I'm not mistaken.

Isn't Brennan the CIA director who had such piss poor opsec that he got his emails hacked by a 15 year old kid from England?

Complete dipshit.

Liberals love listening to these "conservative who didn't vote trump here" types as if they possess some special knowledge.

Lol all these Deep State faggots speak like they're living in a fantasy world where they are the super heros or something. No wonder these faggots are willing to commit so much evil. They all think they're james bond or super man or some shit... what a bunch of psychos.

Oh look another CIA nigger is mad

feels good hearing glow in the dark cia niggers shrieking as the swamp is being drained

>literally Satan complaining about moral turpitude and corruption

Brennan and Holder are both shitting their pants on twatter right now. I guess the judge and hangman are getting close.

CRY MORE BITCH NIGGA

isn't this the same guy who literally texted warnings to terrorists right before a drone strike?
IIRC the targets were only killed whenever Al Qaeda wanted to clean house.

Who cares about these meaningless jewish threats? jews literally have one foot in the oven at this point in history

it was the same with Strzok, he talked about abusing his position of power to get rid of trump.

Really hope the Deep State tools are stupid enough to make a play in the open. That will be the end of them.

So did Clapper
They’re all full of shit

yep

>glow in the dark CIA nigger thinks America supports him or the CIA

Attached: jaguars-fan-confused-wtf.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

r/politics having an absolute meltdown.

Thank God for Daddy Trump

Jahan al-Bhranhan

Yep

someone seems a little on edge

has he been hiding something?

lol, this guy knos wats up

Anyone else cringe reading these psuedo-intellectual rants knowing that they just right click on words and use thesaurus to make it seem more intelligent and dramatic?

>venality
>turpitude
>demagogue
>triumph

These aren't words people use without trying to seem smarter than they are.

>This guy was head of the CIA last year
what happened to his first wife again?

>lie during lie detector test
>be found out
>lie again about voting for a commie since the real answer would prevent you from being cia director

He's been undermining the US for years, and not for the sake of commies; he's someone else's bitch

>Which of you idiots actually TRUSTS the CIA?
I do, they're pretty open about what they do, you can trust them to be the best in the world at what they do, but sometimes they have failures as well

yeah his boss got arrested in Saudi Arabia a few months back.

>fixes shit
>economy soaring
>no aloha snackbars in years
>this is 'destroying america' in the eyes of the left
also john literally who

Bump. Can't wait to see how the Trump curse will affect him.

How did Tillerson on disobey orders?

The NSA headquarters attack looks more and more important.

>How did Tillerson on disobey orders?
Trump told him to grab 'em by the pussy and he pussied out.

salt me up bro. Running low on electrolytes

>venality, moral turpitude AND political corruption

This phaggot needs to put down the Thesaurus, jeez. He's basically just said the same thing three times. Nothing wrong with using a diverse vocab, but this is so affected it's embarrassing. Using precise and lesser used words is so you can convey what you're saying more accurately and concisely, not so you can say variations of the same thing 3 times and pretend it makes you smart.

Even on twitter this loser is insufferably verbose.

Escalated tension with russia. He was fired a few hours after he blamed russia for poisoning the double agent.

what did clapper do? it gets so hard to keep track of all the bullshit

I find that's exactly how it is
nobody really goes "wow I feel like being an evil asshole today"

they frame reality in their mind in a way that justifies all of their actions and slowly acclimatizes them to more and more depraved behaviour and rationalizations.

Take one of these people from 40 years ago and show them how they behave today and their younger self would be the first one to pull the trigger.

This is why it's important to second-guess yourself; it's what I love about Sup Forums as it provides an avenue for ego-checking yourself so you don't end up in some kind of echo chamber surrounded by sycophant yes-men who ensure no changes in your behaviour or personality

Or to put it another way, liberals are drinking their own koolaid and now believe the very lies they made up in the first place and can't see that they're not wearing any clothes

what the fuck?
why arent these people petrified and silent?
how can they still have the balls to say shit like this?

I second this.

They still have a pathway to win

Also the left is very good at finding people who are "Fighters"

>how can they still have the balls to say shit like this?

What else can they do? They know they're fucked.

>be the best in the world at what they do
throw large sums of money at people for "information"?

lied in front of Congress about NSA spying, Snowden exposed him, and gave up his life here to do so. Free Snowden, he may have broken the law, but he exposed these evil bastards and I'm glad he did.

I do it sometimes too. Especially find myself repeating the same argument I just made but in different words in the next paragraph - maybe a bad habit I learned from idiotic paragraph/page requirements in school forcing meaningless verbosity

Anyways the best philosophy when it comes to most things is KISS; it's not about what you can add, but what you can take away

>they're pretty open about what they do

Attached: 1513725395564.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Clever way of saying "ur gonna lose in 2020, drumpf".. this guy is such a faggot.