Royal prenup

Don't worry, lads. Meghan is such a safe bet that it's not even worth getting a prenup

>mfw Harry has a fortune of about £30,000,000 ($38,000,000)
>mfw at least she's too old to have children

Attached: prenup.png (331x238, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/04/14/children-born-to-older-mothers-are-smarter-taller-and-healthier/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>nigger blood in the royal blood line

>trusting a divorcee to not divorce rape you

Attached: derp.png (500x714, 338K)

So how will it feel to lose £15,000,000 of tax payer money to a mutt?

Women 37-46 can have children.

Attached: harry BTFO 2018.jpg (720x405, 39K)

>So how will it feel to lose £15,000,000 of tax payer money to a mutt?
Not qualitatively worse than giving it Imam Shahif, his 3 wives and 17 children

save these articles because in the next 3 years you’ll be hearing about a divorce

I liked nazi dress up harry and soldier harry even boozing harry was pretty cool guy

what happened to harry?

>he thinks that girl will live long enough to collect

Attached: Queen-Elizabeth-II.jpg (630x420, 70K)

>what happened to harry?
Got desperate after all his previous girlfriends rejected him

Previous girlfriends didn't want to spend 60 years being relentlessly pursued by the paparazzi

Surgically attached himself to the first semi-famous floozy who would give him a second look

He's a Prince, why the hell would he be with a 38 year old divorcee?

If I were a Prince, I'd be picking prime women who haven't been married. At least William did the right thing with Kate.

He knows what the palace did to his mum and they'll do the same to his pet nigger if she ever leaves.

This. Ducking obvious

kek

Attached: Britbong-crashes-hwndu.jpg (1200x672, 142K)

Yes yes goy, don't sign anything, you have nothing to worry about love is an all-powerful thing , I give it a few years until princess 56 gets away with 20 mil £

Attached: 1483732841006.jpg (251x242, 26K)

smart man

Attached: Divorces.jpg (584x358, 60K)

That's really sad

Why do you care? They are Germans

yeah but the children are gonna be of lower quality

hahaha

can't wait to see the faggott get rinsed

a fool and their money

(although I'm sure she wouldn't live long afterwards)

Because niggers are subhuman. Germans aren't.

The royals have had laws In place for century's to insure that the money stays in their hands.

But why do you care? It's your family?

She can always be dianad if the need is there.

How cucked is the MI6 ?

Attached: trudeau.gif (481x724, 2.06M)

>being such a serf you care about the royal bloodline of another country that's already been tainted.

The only right thing to do is a bong-style assassination by its people to show the royal family is not immune from thot patrol.

Actually, every study over the past 30 years shows that children born to older mothers are on average healthier, have higher IQs, and are taller.

No need for a prenup when you can do this.

Attached: image.jpg (540x400, 69K)

Grandmum, can I add sickle cell to the bloodline?

Attached: 5FACFECC-7846-40E4-B7A3-DF8C6451D1A5.jpg (480x320, 29K)

>Previous girlfriends didn't want to spend 60 years being relentlessly pursued by the paparazzi

Yes they did. Go out and learn girls. The problem is harry isnt his brother. Neither in lineage, nor stature, nor charisma. And look at his hands. He probably has a small dick.

>royal
>30 million fortune

Ideally this.

Lets be honest, if she fucks him over she is getting (((car crashed))) by the Increment within 24 hours

Attached: Paul Nehlen 2.jpg (1231x1509, 260K)

>Yes they did. Go out and learn girls. The problem is harry isnt his brother. Neither in lineage, nor stature, nor charisma. And look at his hands. He probably has a small dick.
Shouldn't you be out in the field, picking potatoes off of the potato trees?

>Harry has a fortune
your tax money going to work lad

Attached: mikhail-rakhmatullin-lab-2-1s.jpg (1920x1080, 342K)

post studies or get out

inbreeding = retardation

Or maybe he realized his future kingdom just isn't worth saving, might as well let some random thot have it

Top fucking kek

HOW'D IT FEEL KNOWING THE ROYAL BLOODLINE JUST GOT MUTTED

Attached: 1520778916349.jpg (1024x1024, 100K)

Solid argument.

Attached: 1517426265687.jpg (276x267, 29K)

i cant wait until that nigger runs off with his money, pride, and reputation.

i couldnt be more satisfied with this "royalfags" total destruction by a shitskin.

Replace hemophilia with sickle cell

Wait isn't this why they killed Princess "give me the" Diana?

It must run in the family.

Seconded. This is the first thing that came to mind.

Wrong actually.
The crown is the largest private property owner in the UK. They make an obscene amount of money from the locations they own. If I remember correctly the royal income is approx £100 million per year.
However, due to a historic agreement with parliament way back when because one of our Kings didn't know how to handle his own finances, the royal family only gets a stipend out of that of £10 million per year for the entire family.
The rest? Straight to the government.

That's the reason no one ever seriously talks about cutting off the royal family, because we make £90 million a year out of them base, they have a 90% tax rate and that's excluding tourist money.
Also I wouldn't be talking about where my tax money is going if I were you Sven, considering how much of your money has been processed through the vegan-feminist overlords to build the worlds first teleporter so they can import somalian semen directly into your girlfriends womb.

White male with black female divorce rates, wtf?

Kek, this

Because if there are 2 types of people who are known to NEVER take a white man's money, it's women and niggers. Good thing she's both of those.

She's a whore. She is going to divorce for the money asap.

Attached: 1521272095074.webm (640x480, 239K)

>She's a whore. She is going to divorce for the money asap.
I don't care if she runs off with the United Kingdom's entire GDP, as long as she doesn't produce any children

Is UK really trying to make everyone hate them or something?

Attached: HALVED.png (367x458, 196K)

"Advanced Maternal Age and Offspring Outcomes: Reproductive Aging and Counterbalancing Period Trends" is the meta-study that covers the research. You need to buy the paper to read it, unless you're part of the journal. You can find summaries of it in newspaper articles, such as the one below.

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/04/14/children-born-to-older-mothers-are-smarter-taller-and-healthier/

If she doesn't have any being 37 I doubt she is capable now.

Attached: 1521271787652.jpg (1194x1200, 196K)

Well you may have a point there.

Attached: gingernigger.jpg (650x366, 47K)

>Implying she won't be killed in a car crash if she fucks around

Hold up, she's an actress, does she have more than him

Now post about the autism rates.

>too old to have children
expect some malformed abomination of diversity that needs 100 surgeries in the first six months of it falling out of the hag's vagina.

You dont know much. Princess Sophie Charlotte was born in 1744. She was the first Black Queen of England.

Attached: 0.jpg (481x275, 21K)

Attached: 98374576378458734.jpg (769x1000, 233K)

Its a race between them and Canada.

It's not his future kingdom anyway. Since his older brother had a kid, there's virtually no chance for him to inherit the throne.

Her womb begs to differ.

someone save britain please

Attached: smug angloboos.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

>having a “royal” bloodline
LMAO

The royal baboon

Attached: 90E66ED3-7B6B-466D-A223-D8000D05EA53.jpg (530x753, 135K)

>On the sixth year, sixth month, and sixth day of their marriage a black portal rips open her nethers slightly beyond it's already mangled status
>The moon turns blood red and a horrible scream is heard throughout most of western Europe
>"Cower and fear mortals for I have risen, I will devour the melanin of my brothers and lead the neo Anglo-Muslim hyper breed to world conquest once more"

Attached: 151035.jpg (1023x341, 75K)

>save Britain from itself
We have tried and got called "racist xenophobic Islamaphobic Nazi bigots". Let it burn.

Attached: 1521082355829.png (650x2148, 1008K)

>You need to buy the paper to read it
use sci hub

Kike propaganda. There's a big conflict of interest with the IVF industry.

Since I can’t find the actual numbers I noticed they said the comparison was with siblings.
So this is not a women having her first child at 38. I would agree that women who have a few kids spaced out 3 years apart and have child later in life do not suffer the normal old egg issues. I have seen the anecdotal evidence in my own family. Many who had 4 or more kids, the later ones are the tallest.
But conversely those who had one kid after 38 everyone of them has some issue. Asbergers, ADHD, or some other developmental issue.

>about £30,000,000 ($38,000,000)
She'll divorce him when GBP/USD gets to 2.00

>gets cucked by coal car-dark African
>dumb cunt queen gets tossed out on to the street by those bong faggots with the dumb hats
>prince gets arrested for no telly license
>even Canada laughs at bongs
You bongs better start killing your kikes and setting fires. Your time is just about up.

Where?

Attached: Margarita_de_Castro_e_Souza_genealogy_and_descent.jpg (748x1280, 107K)

those black nipples.

Attached: Hueak.jpg (240x196, 10K)

STOP watching the BBC they are obsessed with BBC.

Seriously, Hasn’t anyone just shouted “nigger” at their public appearancees?

>shouted
The only people invited to royal public appearances are excitable schoolchildren and patriotic grannies

this

Enjoy your autistic or retarded kid!

>Not realizing you sign a prenup so the impulsive whore realizes she needs to put effort in the relationship and can't just walk out on a whim once she seduces herself with half of your money

We were going to get divorced but she tragically got thrown...fell off a bridge in Wales.

...several times. Tragic. Truly.

>I don't like it, so it's not true and propaganda!!!
Typical ideologue.

Attached: 1515613357285.jpg (336x327, 27K)

They know if they leave they'll never do better.

I knew this guy was a retard for marrying a washed up 40 year old feminist divorcee, but he's really taking it to the next level.

What is wrong with dating/marrying a woman who is in her 30? She's still yet to reach her prime, not to mention she is experienced.

She's a decent woman. You're just a intimidated virgin.

Experienced at getting the most out of divorce lawyers, you're absolutely right.

step up your troll game son. This is weak bait.

WE

Risking 30m to a relationship jeeez hes a brave man

if they break up, british taxpayers will pay the bill. Why should Harry care?

its your money not his you dumb cunt

this is what alcohol does to a country

she was a gold digger from day 1

Attached: 1521286509976.jpg (1000x1026, 208K)

>if they break up, british taxpayers will pay the bill. Why should Harry care?
With any luck, when (((Meghan Markle) screws him over, Prince Harry will go full 1488 and lead the glorious struggle against the barbarian hordes

what a retard

No, you just don't understand love. You're just a shallow pig who hates on a woman ''because she's in her 30s''. You're the sme fuck who claims that Harry should be fucking some 16 year old girl. Why? What if he actually loves Meghan?

Understand people, fucking robot.

Because she will be killed if she leaves him. If they killed Diana then this nig wouldn't last a week.