How long do we have?

>be me
>finally have my life in order, good job, nice place, nice girlfriend
>want to buy a house and get married and maybe spawn some adds
>girlfriend points out that's a stupid idea ( the buying house thing) since everything is going to hell in a basket
>says we should start combat training, pop out a couple of kids and buy property in Russia/eastern Europe where it will be safer when the West falls.

Are we too redpilled? Things are going down fast, but how fast?
Pic related. She wants to buy a farm in Siberia and homestead. her argument "nobody's gonna nuke a forest and shitskins don't like the cold"
help me out here fellow Anons. What do? Is she right?

Attached: stock-photo-winter-evening-in-the-siberian-village-siberian-village-at-sunset-mountain-shoria-siberi (450x319, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ceD4dRN_IaY
ftportfolios.com/Common/ContentFileLoader.aspx?ContentGUID=4ecfa978-d0bb-4924-92c8-628ff9bfe12d
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, just do what you feel is right.

You have about 15-20 years. Make of that what you will...

no mate. teh US has 15-20 years. Europe doesn't

If your situation is anything like America, then the social engineers have already made renting an apartment cheaper than owning a house. Home ownership has many financial disincentives placed on it and many more will be added with time.

Western Europe is going down fast. I already got out. Do not wait, it is only going to get worse.

move to siberia. That sounds awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=ceD4dRN_IaY

Either way, it's life in a dystopian wasteland.

I'll take my chances with a war.

it's a fertile land, a forest with untapped resources.

If you have a woman and maybe children soon, you have a lot more to lose than most of us others.

I for one will stay. I don't know if you should. But I wont hold it against you if you don't.

>>girlfriend points out that's a stupid idea ( the buying house thing) since everything is going to hell in a basket
>>says we should start combat training, pop out a couple of kids and buy property in Russia/eastern Europe where it will be safer when the West falls.
Got yourself a keeper user.

Attached: combobreaker.gif (250x274, 1.7M)

Find a way to reliably earn money while out there. Living off the land is really hard and shitty to be honest. Also, get someplace that's not too cold - burning fuel for warmth for most of a year is a bitch.

i like the idea but keep in mind its a very remote place.
find some friends you can trust that might wanna join you out there and make sure everyone has a helpful profession that comes in handy where you are going.
and make sure that you have at least one doctor with you and another person that knows what to do when the doc needs a doc.

Your girlfriend is a genius.

Does she have a sister.?

THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM THE BIG BLACK APE

it's not that remote. there are villages of white Christian Russians all the way there.

yes there is. Nogs don't do well with cold

Europe has more time than the U.S lol. The U.S is in a far worse state than Europe. Trust me.

mate you have not been in Europe recently.

I would not bother with Eastern Europe when the West falls as they will be hit even harder. If you want to know corruption then that would be the area. Its infrastructure sucks and as a foreigner you might very well be a target when the shit hits the fan. Save money and save it into usable items, crypto currency, gold coin and other things which are tradable. When it hits the fan you are going to need to run but you will need resources to run to which ever place is safer.

You do realize that there's like 25 milions of muslims and 500 milions of europeans, yes?

I'd say that any prediction of doom pre-2050 is borderline retarded at least if the danger is supposed to come from immigrants

Wrong. Niggers will follow whites to leech from them WHEREVER whites will go

500 million cucks and 25 million nut jobs with nothing to lose.

Have you been to u.s recently? All the memes of America being the last bastion of hope for the white man is utter bullshit. We're fubar and out economy's gonna collapse soon.

>le 61% face

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-115536.png (1080x2220, 348K)

>Siberia
lmao no.
Snowchink policestates suck ass.

If you have to emigrate that badly youll find many nice and empty places in the nonrussian east too.
But id stay in the netherlands as long as life is good desu-if your kids wont have memories of the netherlands will they be truly dutch?

Attached: yakuts.jpg (960x640, 78K)

And that counts middle easteners as "white" we are literally 56%

>buy property in Russia/eastern Europe where it will be safer when the West falls.
wrooong

remember one thing: if things are going bad in western europe , it means that eastern europe is fucked even harder.
Thats what history shows.
Stop this memes about "eastern europe is another planet"
Its fucking same but also poor, thats all
we all in same boat and we all fucked

but if you dont believe me, and still want to move to Russia, as i know our goverment have program for settlers in eastern Russia ( yeah , asian part) and as know they give the land for free (Far East hectare programm), provided that you build something on it and will live / use it for economic purposes. Im not sure, but as i know this is available to foreigners.

pic random

Attached: Gdpercapita_Russia_IMF.png (1200x657, 211K)

I think you have a point with the netherlands being so small but even say Norway or Sweden around the arctic circle would be good places to fuck off too. I wouldn't go to Russia if I was you I guess you have a number of options in the EU Poland, Slovakia to name a few

Well a lot of Chinks are moving to Siberia so be aware of it turning into the poorer version of Canada since only poor chinks are moving there. Depending on how you think shit will go down Eastern Europe could be raped again if Russia and “the West” duke it out. Ultimately I’m thinking 5 years maximum before the powder keg goes off. But I’m hopeful it happens sooner. Maybe by summer. After WWIII I feel like shitskins will chimp out and need to be curb stomped. Especially t*rkey.

Eastern Poland here, no nogs in sight. Saw 2 pajeets a month ago, other than that I have only seen whites for the past 2 years or so

Honestly I would say it’s going to happen simultaneously.

what if OP is nigger? he dosent said that he is white
he said only
>finally have my life in order, good job, nice place, nice girlfriend
but everything is relative isnt it?

Attached: 15125580836060.jpg (1080x1350, 171K)

US will probably try to stabilise europe by force before anything drastic happens here and we fall to the russians.
So the US would have to get into turmoil first no?

>The U.S is in a far worse state than Europe.

Based on what, Trump?

This guy is right.Western Civilization will fall within our lifetime. I'd give it around a half century give or take a decade I feel more on the second half of the century though.

However, I don't know how this will effect you since you are a yuro, however I strongly believe the market is due for a heavy correction within the next year or two.

Buying a home is a BIG NO in the USA right now. Holding cash will allow you to position yourself then the whole fucking market crashes. I'm talking close to great depression levels.

Short the Dow Jones, S&P 500 and buy up emerging markets

>buy property in Russia/eastern Europe
Refugees are NOT welcome
>where it will be safer
Not for you.

I think (and this is just some autistic fucks opinon on a board full of autistic fucks) the collapse of the global economy on scale similar and quite possibly to a way larger extent is imminent, within the next 2-4 years.

this!
shit I was typing a reply before I read your comment.

I can't believe I'm saying this but the woman is right

agreed. those who are saying europe is worse seem to be forgetting that white people in the US are teetering about minorityhood.

oh you insignificant little country , you

Go to Alaska instead of Russia. You'll still be in the U.S., but away from most of the retarded politics. Plus, you get a couple grand every year from the state's oil revenue.

Plus I don't think people understand the extent of the literal ghettos and crumbling infrastructure

Fuck off we're full

hard to get a visa, rural alberta might be an option

Migrants are not welcome in this insignificant little country (among others)

the Nog doesn’t do well in Africa either. So we built them hospitals and other modern wonders in Africa, which is causing their population explosion. They can live just as well in Siberia, provided you have electricity and heating there.

oh how cute, you joined the EU buddy if people wanna come they can go.

Why don't you stay and fight for your country instead of being a pussy

Come to Alaska, brother. You'll have easy passage to Russia from there if you have a boat.

niggers? r you refering to Africans because i completely disagree. We brought niggers over here forcibly, otherwise they would still be in their mud huts like they have been for the past 300,000 years.

You have space to segregate tensions away tho.

Arabs are mostly white dispite liberals shilling that they're not in order to make people who dislike islam racist.

There's a reason they call white people Caucasian. You learn about about this if you read up on Laurence of Arabia. It's also in every (((CIA))) world factbook.

can't wait for the 2020 census, hopefully it will wake up voters for once

Russia has the largest population of Muslims in Europe, you idiot, it will be the first one to fall to the caliphate. They already had two wars in chechenia. Also China will be claiming Siberia soon. Get out of Europe.

Man, if this isn't a LARP good job, she sounds like a keeper.

People have been saying this for years. What makes you think the market will crash?

You'll go apeshit in literal siberia. Remote region in Poland or Belarus seems like a better option.

>China will be claiming Siberia soon
For what? There's literally nothing there worth fighting for, How do you think Russia ended up with it?

>tfw you will never have a redpilled gf

Attached: Vittorio Matteo Corcos green dress.jpg (2322x2724, 926K)

No one know how many illegals there are out there, it's not ease to estimate and they are not even trying. Besides they can pour in the rest of Africa in a matter of months inside Europe.

>first one to fall to the caliphate
you really think so. my own mother grew up in these muslim areas in south russia and they were not like muslims from middle east, they are native to the land not migrants so they don't have that same jihadi spirit. things may have changed since soviet times though.

>Get out of Europe
And go where? HUEHUEHUEHUE land?

I still believe in America.

New Zealand

She is completely right

That's like saying iceland. Isolated, strictly speaking white, but FILLED with libshits eager to destroy their own country.

What the fuck happened to Sup Forums lately? Post quality has gone to complete shit, half of these post sound like shit a high schooler would say when trying to sound edgy.

Where did Sup Forums go? Did we finally get raided? Which bunker chan do I go to?

1.Bull Runs historically run for +/-9 years while Bear Runs historically run for about 14-16 months

ftportfolios.com/Common/ContentFileLoader.aspx?ContentGUID=4ecfa978-d0bb-4924-92c8-628ff9bfe12d

2. Last bear market was in ended in early 09' lasting 17 months

3.Economically, Inflation and in general cost of living is rising faster every year with a higher trade deficit and what is the worst work force the U.S has seen in about a century.

4.A blind baby boomer as president, republican house and senate majority who believe the problems in the nation are because of everyone else (read; Illegals) while ignoring trade and debt deficits.

scapegoating is a red flag of a troubled nation.

Don't take the black pill. Genes don't desapear that way. They just stay dormant besides niggers genes. Other races corrupt the gene pool more slowly so it's easier to bounceback.

Alaska seems better for that plan, if you're going to be out in the wilderness, having a gun is pretty important desu.
Also you already seem to know english

>Save money and save it into usable items, crypto currency, gold coin and other things which are tradable.
Yeah, crypto wallets will surely hold their value when shit hits the fan. Also, very useful in a fucking forest.

>alaska
enjoy your 50x living costs, no job and half the people being alcoholic niggers & inuits

>Arabs are mostly white
no, they aren't.
most of them are ltieral nigger tier, and the bro-tier civilized arab countries have been wrecked by war for the past 20 years and all the sensible population has either left or is buried.

It isn't Finland dumbass

They are actually, but face a major inbreeding problem, which makes them nigger tier

>Arab countries
Why is this plural and what fuck are you talking about?

>What do? Is she right?
If i had to choose a place to live for the rest of my life, It would be mountainside south america.
chile is a literal white-tier country when rural populace is concerned

Sounds good. What's the problem here?

ugh you do know alot of siberia is bunch of polar gooks and chinks too right??

US will abandon Europe to save themselves. Russia will fall first so no need for an intervention in Europe. You"'ll just became an irrelevant shithole and the white flyigh of red pilled Europeans will actually save America from the communist spic menace.

>Saving america
Why?

You are not being arrested for criticising open borders, not are you being raped and bombed into oblivion. USA is still holding the rest of the world from imploding.

This

There will always be a jew to ship niggers around.

you should keep in mind Russia is still home of the jewry (same as usa) the communist diaspora NEVER left and only went into hiding, they are the ones pulling the strings. I'd say Baltic countries but they are too close to Russia and don't have the military power to stop them. I'd suggest going to Iceland (but then again you should learn the language) or Northern Norway/Sweden if you can tolerate the tough weather.

The other alternative is Sardinia but Idk wtf is gonna happen once shit goes down, and by shit I mean a jewish menace and the sampson option i.e jews pulling off their masks and genociding everyone actively

Blessings to you and your wife.

[Lucky bastard]

according to my estimations, shit will hit the fan once we're old (35years?). i also plan on moving in the northern places of canada.

You're doing the right thing but you don't need to be too autistic about it. dont let the survival impede on your lifestyle too much

>Russia is still home of the jewry (same as usa)

Jews are behind two completely separate rival banking systems? Wut?

Arabs, Jews, and Mediterranean are all Semites, they are not Arians but they are Whites, maybe a little bit Asians. Slavs are also sub-whites, can't be too picky today...

>US will probably try to stabilise europe by force before anything drastic happens here and we fall to the russians.

Oh now you love america dont u hans

America is not going to stabilize europe

>Iceland
iceland has a sweden-tier SJW-infestation

Have fun homesteading in a place that has permafrost.
Also how do you plan to immigrate into Russia?

>They can live just as well in Siberia, provided you have electricity and heating there.

Blacks do terrible in cold environments

Ever see how much lotion blacks need in the winter time? Ever see how depressed they get in low light? Ever see how fucked up their hair gets in thr cold?

Blacks cant adjust to cold weather conditions.

leaving ypur own soil in a pursue of pussy and ''cause a lot of shitskins'' while going another tier shithole barren land.

Nigga you are a fool and coward

>Russia
>Europe
>lel

Yes

Loads of natural resources, space to a bilion sized population fleying from apocalyptical levels of polution, arable land and water. The Russian state is crambling and will willingly give Siberia to chinks, to stay in power, they already are giving the resources, but the 25% muslin population and shitty economy means that it can collapse before that. Losing Chechenia and it's petrodollars would bankrupt the Kremlin and China will colonize and take what's left by force or by diplomacy.