>invented by blacks, copied by whites

>house

>techno

>rap

>modern pop music
>basically mellowed down rap music - invented by and even currently produced by blacks, copied by whites

Why Sup Forums? Tell me why?

Attached: pepe.png (1106x1012, 527K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3hnC6uCgSrs
youtube.com/watch?v=VfLphccMHOM
youtube.com/watch?v=KDiQlvbCY2w
youtube.com/watch?v=UxkSuBhzHqg
youtube.com/watch?v=jZ572yLH9sc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pannonica_de_Koenigswarter
youtu.be/OpzxLBMF0gY
youtube.com/watch?v=PJu-xyVwhBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

actually tru

WRONG.

They were copied by JEWS and rehashed for whitey.

>music invented by race
that's really not how it works or what happened, retard

So "white" civilization and its so-called achievements are a meme too?

Cos everything a nigga can do a white man can do better

Jazz
Invented by blacks?
With european instruments
With european music tradition in the harmonic progressions
Vast majority of jazz standards come from white composers

Except come up with new ways of musical expression, of course.

>Why Sup Forums? Tell me why?
Blacks and whites aren't sports teams
It's like saying
>University
>invented by whites, copied by blacks
>Mathematics
>Physics
>Gastronomy
>Football
makes no sense

Congratulations, you are great at saying ubagunga in different rithms

It may have been invented by blacks but it was mastered by whites.

You ever listen to taylor swift? Shits fucking litty

all of those things
>made by a white
>copied by blacks

Literally none of those are true

the level of shilling has gone down, not that there is less of it, but the quality is absent

I always hear about how white people STOLE rock music, but I can think of 10-15 great ENGLISH rock bands off the top of my head and 0 BLACK ones.

Taylor Swift is a great example of a modern artist who's changing her sound to more "urban" (black).

Jazz was ''invented'' when a monkey grabbed a traditional instrument and realized jews would applaud him as a genius if he just played some random notes that sound like ass and didn't harmonize or make any sort of a melody

If you think her shit even sounds remotely black you have severe autism

>Juan Atkins invented Techno

As if we havent heard of fucking Kraftwerk. I always detested this stupid myth. Even when I was a self hating White who wanted it to be true.
Fucking embarrassing obvious lie.

Attached: IMG_4496.jpg (3412x1919, 1.45M)

>civilization

>space travel

>books

>science

>Pythagoras created music
Checkmate faggot

>posting this on st patricks day
the irish will never get recognition for their music because niggers are so uppity

Rock originated out of blues and country.

Blues is just old church songs the niggers used to sing in the field.
Country is cowboy western music.
The only thing black was the jungle beat.

Go beat a log drum Tyrone.

When you say "copied", what you actually mean is improved.

>Not listening to NSBM
What the fuck is your problem?

live long and prosper tyrone

Attached: spock-4.jpg (1097x823, 76K)

Muh Jeemee HenRICK's

Demonstrably false. Soon niggers take credit writing stories too.

/thread

Attached: lil grug.png (798x604, 151K)

Niggers did not event house music motherfucker that was me and my pals in the basement of the record store we worked at back in the day.

Typical theft of culture right here.

t. Someone whose never picked up a musical instrument. Imagine being so cucked by Sup Forums that you think jazz is a jewish conspiracy to keep the white man down.

Produced by Jews, made by blacks. Also kind of irrelevant considering the musical theory is European... Every scale and harmony they can think of is well established in classical music.

Attached: image.jpg (690x1274, 155K)

Attached: 1508266496852.jpg (255x246, 11K)

>"shheeeiit i cant learn dis whitey instrument hol up lemme flip dat shit around then set it on fire cuz fuck dis whitey instrument, dis nigga here finna make stacks to cop more o' dat purpp haze yagetme?!?!? XD"

whites create oppression, oppression creates art

Lmao you are dumb as hell my mans and have no idea about microtonal theory.
>Trying to talk shit on Hendrix
Lmao pathetic

This, if only you knew of the sacred rule of 3rds. It's like writing a book, easy once you have a alphabet and can spell not so easy if you have to figure it out on your own.

I know how to play two instruments and I sing. Fuck off, kike.
Jazz is just random notes played by niggers. It's just improv, it's what music sounds like when you're just jamming with your friends and you haven't figured out what song you're writing. Jazz stops at the improv level. It's praised purely because it doesn't follow any conventional music rules and it sounds disjointed, like the people playing jazz have no clue what they're doing. That's the entire appeal of jazz. It's Emperor's New Clothes. It's comparable to pic related.

Attached: faggotry.jpg (620x620, 101K)

>classical music
>invented by whites, niggers are too dumb to copy it

Nigger please

Attached: image.jpg (600x371, 18K)

who /jcore/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=3hnC6uCgSrs

>Jazz is just random notes played by niggers
Lmao congrats on teaching yourself a few chords my irrelevant friend but the fact that you think the notes are random just means you're dumb as fuck. Are you aware of what scales and modes are? This is very basic knowledge btw

Kraftwerk is the FUCKING SHIT

Yes, cuz there were no whites until 90.000 years ago

Hendrix was a stereotypical nigger and one of the most over hyped guitarists of all time. Up there with Slash. If you love the BBC and music, might I suggest Tosin Abasi.

Blacks are good at music (fuck hip-hop). It makes sense that they'd be good at something apart from sport. Are they still worth having around for these two skills? No. Is their music ok to consume? Generally. It's an extension of the "OMG if we throw out all the immigrants we'll go back to eating unseasoned gruel". We can consume their music if we like and still hate niggers.

Hell, the niggers need be stop.

Autist here
Hendrix is a faggot. I used to play mad hendrix in 6th grade, his shit is rediculously easy and the only reason it sounds good is because of a wah pedal.
Classical guitar is by far the most technical and FUCKING HARD to learn

Basketball and football
Made by whites
Copied by blacks

and they're all using white tools for their ooga booga tribe music

> I can't solo and improv for shit user

Attached: 1521150540390.png (650x1350, 609K)

Not an argument. It's common fact that the people who ''invented'' jazz were niggers who didn't even know what notes are. They were playing random shit that ''sounded good'' which is what jamming sessions are.
Jazz is just a bunch of random shit played by people who have no idea what they're doing. Just because you can point out a few white people who tried to turn jazz into a real genre doesn't disprove that basic fact.

You forgot country music. Blacks owned the banjo until whitey copied them

This.

You guys are completely delusional if you can not see that blacks have us beat in musicality and rhythm and dance.

Nope, nope, nope.
All forms of American music are based on old European folk music.
I hate this fuckin meme so much. Plus, most of the “music” you put here isn’t fucking music.
Plus, what about classical music? Probably the greatest music of all time. Never hear any fuckin wogs on that.

>jazz
Rooted in a now defunct style of Irish folk music from when African and Irish slaves were kept together

>rock
Rock and the blues share more in common with Scottish folk music than West African traditional music, which makes sense when you consider lower-class scotts worked among black slaves.

>disco
>house
>techno
Electronic music is entirely white.

>rap
The first recorded instance of rapping in history is Scandinavian and Japanese. The Scottish also used to engage in glorified rap battles in the 15th century

>modern pop music
Written by jews, not blacks, using white genres.

Attached: ackchyually.png (398x398, 70K)

>jazz

>rock

Chuck Berry and The Beatles came around at the same time, influenced by Blues. Blues is black but Rock is not. So first error.

>disco

How many whites were doing disco? Afaik disco is black and always has been. Does one or two white disco bands who do it better than blacks equate to "copied by whites"?

>house

Just wrong. Kraftwerk were Germans. House was invented by whites, influenced by disco.

>techno

OP is trolling.

>rap

>modern pop music

Nah nigga. Pop music is a mish-mash of every genre. Trys to appeal to blacks and whites by incorporating elements from both cultures. Pop borrows from EDM just as much if not more than rap.

Blacks have Jazz and Rap, the two worst music genres known to man. Congrats.

So OP just went 2 for 7. Sad!

Attached: c-edm-fests-heading-east.jpg (1250x620, 488K)

What the hell is this ultimate state of denial. People invented chemicals with certain properties in the past without knowing thier cause.... Who does the patent get awarded to: the discoverer of the phenomenon or some PhD student 10 years later? Fucking idiot

Even the internet and 4 Chan was invented by blacks and stolen by whites baka

This is a fact.

kraftwerk has like 3 good songs

The inventor of the electric guitar was a white guy.

Attached: c9aa65ccbd02791738979894a4f008ca.jpg (564x440, 38K)

>>techno
>>invented by blacks, copied by whites
[citeation required]

Friendly reminder that the father of electronic music, Edgard Varese moved to America to learn about American music genres and wrote an essay about how jazz, blues and black pop music is entirely written by Jews who only use niggers as pop idols to push a racial agenda, and that these glorified nigger jazz icons can't write music for shit, and that black genres are rooted in white genres.

Attached: Edgard Varese.jpg (620x349, 35K)

WE WUZ MUZIKS N SHIIIIIEEEEEET

Attached: nsala.jpg (483x378, 44K)

Music is for Niggers.

>it's this thread again
I'm getting tired of explained this shit desu

You can't invent chemicals, retarded nigger. You can only discover chemicals. Discovering chemicals is vastly different from playing random notes to come up with a sound that kind of sounds like music and calling it jazz.

but eveything you listed is trash.

we wuz muzik n shiet

not really! rock, blues, and jazz combine western harmonies with African beats. the whole "whitey stole black pepos music" meme is just a product of the zeitgeist in academia where the "cultural studies" folks go looking into the past for instances of non-white-male greatness that was underappreciated or stolen.

obviously, African Americans played a large part in developing these forms of music, but they were always an amalgamation of folk music from the British Isles and Africa.

Has tracks: >Ft. Black rapper.

Wut are you smoking roo?

Attached: Taylor-Swift-y--Kendrick-Lamar---Bad-Blood.jpg (590x421, 277K)

Attached: kendrick-lamar-taylor-swift.jpg (2048x1536, 842K)

Attached: kendrick-lamar-taylor-swift-hug-ftr.jpg (600x313, 115K)

Attached: Kendrick-Lamar-Taylor-Swift2.jpg (940x529, 124K)

she looks sickly now. Her age is catching up with her, you can clearly tell her. She trying to keep her young figure

African-American music originated from white genres in the British isles.

>typical black blues songs
youtube.com/watch?v=VfLphccMHOM
>old white scottish folk song from the 1800s
youtube.com/watch?v=KDiQlvbCY2w
>old white american folk song from the 1800s
youtube.com/watch?v=UxkSuBhzHqg

See the resemblance?

>typical black African traditional music
youtube.com/watch?v=jZ572yLH9sc

No resemblance.

Not really

Attached: 1521162280638.jpg (933x917, 155K)

I sought my father in the world of the black musician, because it contained wisdom, experience, sadness and loneliness. I was not ever interested in the music of boys. From my youngest years, I was interested in the music of men.
Eric Clapton

Animal hide stretched over a hollow object is the height of African musical instrument technology.

Attached: image.jpg (840x630, 180K)

>Civilisation, produced by whites, stolen by blacks.
>private property, produced by whites, stolen by blacks.
>

Attached: 1521233449089.jpg (696x720, 30K)

The blues originate from white gospel hymns that slaves were forced to sing.

Everything is based on Greek mathematics user rest yr troubles.

Whenever thinking about jewish taught history & blacks remember the wheel . The fucking wheel .

Attached: 1514179760175.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Underrated

>Baroness Kathleen Annie Pannonica de Koenigswarter (née Rothschild; 10 December 1913 – 30 November 1988) was a British-born jazz patron and writer. She was a leading patron of bebop music. She was a scion of the Rothschild family.
Housed and slept with Parker, Monk and others. Parker overdosed in her property.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pannonica_de_Koenigswarter

And I didn't even bring up blues talking about blowjobs and treason as far back as the 20s. That's what blacks are good at: drugs, degeneracy, violence and victimism.

youtu.be/OpzxLBMF0gY

not really true
first of all, this :it's pretty well documented Kraftwerk's influence on black American electronic music

second, Jazz was "invented" by a mulatto class in New Orleans that doesn't really exist as it once did b/c of the Civil War and the civil rights movement effectively divided everyone into "black or white." This slave owning, brown class were mixed but had European traditions which included educating their kids in European parlor music. Effectively combining a group educated in European music theory with afro poly-rhythms and some afro "grace" notes that don't exist in European music that they were hearing from slaves and street musicians.

Whites invented every instrument, the synthesizer, and all the computer hardware and software...

So blacks are the people suckling on white invention faggot...

Stop using our culture

Hitting rocks with sticks doesn't mean you invented music, Tyrone

Musical instruments invented by whites.....

imagine honestly thinking any of that nog jungle shit is "music"

>slaves didn't bring sting instruments with them
maybe, but they did bring the knowledge of how to make them. The banjo evolved from an african instrument. Early technique of how to play the banjo (clawhammer) came from how they played that african instrument.

this desu senpai

>In 1928, when he was asked about jazz, he said it was not representative of America but instead was, "a negro product, exploited by the Jews. All of its composers here are Jews," meaning Gruenberg and Boulanger students including Copland and Blitzstein.[18]

/ourguy/

Music is useless. Much like niggers

>Africans with string instruments
>still can't use proper bow and arrow so Chuck spears
>get btfo in almost every possible way by Europeans
BUT WE GOTZ MUZIK N SHEIT

why havn't you taking the prog-pill yet pol? youtube.com/watch?v=PJu-xyVwhBQ

Blacks never liked rock music.
Old Elvis shit was Black Rhythm&Blues larping. Then Beatles stole backbeat from Motown, Rolling stones + others stole blues guitar licks and that is rock music we know.
Actually it is so complicated stealing that you should call it white thing.