He got the internship. Aren't you happy for him Sup Forums ?

Attached: 1521249361734.jpg (750x967, 349K)

That's the shit that makes me want to drop out of society.

Who?

>this thread again
Why?

No. If I'm supposed to be happy for anyone else, they should be unhappy for me.

well, I guess that is good for him

why should I care though?

are those gang signs on the left pic?

because they're trying to drive you to insanity and someone had a good thread that slid off the board for this

is he cosplaying?

The Blackman working for the white man without payment?
I’ve heard this before somewhere

But is it paid? Unpaid internships are a fucking kike's wet dream

*sells all IBM stock*

good for him

this is why I rarely browse Sup Forums it's just the same threads iver and over

Attached: 01260EFA-3464-4815-934F-BB5ED12928F4-71417-00003CF4F36EA770.jpg (997x556, 65K)

The blacks ought to be used to working for free. I just wasn't aware IBM also grew cotton.

I literally started at IBM 2 days ago. There was even a shitty diversity speaker on the first day that made me want to blow my brains out.

Oh yeah...

Attached: sage.png (735x313, 31K)

>slovakia
>diversity
I thought your diversity was a bunch of other slavs, nazis and maybe some turk

>*sells all IBM stock*
that brings your IBM stock from $0.00 to $0.00

Attached: Blank+_68a24e62a6f65219e64b437e5fcb3c36.jpg (601x601, 51K)

Makes sense, their promoted ads on twatter are straight up pozzd

>he gets to do labor for a large commercial enterprise without financial compensation
following in the footsteps of his ancestors it seems

IBM sucks.

I know a few people either on the Watson team or previously having worked for it... not very impressed.

Freemason/Luciferian "gang" not sure but I think their color is the blood of young children. Soon though, soon.

Attached: comfy.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Omg why does he look like that??? O.o

why the fuck would you go to an interview looking like that

congratulations on working for free. some things never change

Good job! Why is this political related? Do we know this user?

Want the final blackpill? Google average salary of 'chief diversity officer'

>a nigglet betters himself
I don’t see a problem OP

He got a job cleaning toilets and mopping floors at IBM, good for him.

5-10% of the population is gypsies but none of them work so they might as well be a money hole. But it was more about gender and lgbtqialmnop shit than race.

stop (you) hunting and posting this every few hours.
SAGE

It's the meme derp guy(similar to pic related) with the tiny brain the size of an acorn.

Attached: derp.jpg (442x500, 8K)

IBM sucks now. Imagine if Microsoft, Intel, and Google combined into one company today and how much power it would have, that was IBM 40 years ago. Now it’s just another Pajeet farm consultancy that coasts on bloated deals with boomer CEOs and government officials

>Black person do literally anything normal people do
>Polacks lose their fucking mids
Wow

Why wouldn't he? If he has a 95+ IQ and he's black, that means he'll make it in life because all big companies are desperately looking for blacks who are not legitimately mentally retarded.

He could walk in covered in shit, wearing only one of those tribal penis tubes and a bone through his nose, and he'd get the job.

You gotta wonder why this is such big news, though. Why this guy getting an internship went viral more than most tweets by either Trump or Obama.

When you know why that is, you're going to be a true Sup Forumsack too.

>Meets Mark Dean
>"Oh uh... hello there sonny! Nice to see the future black youth getting involved in computers... He heh!"
>The second he walks away
>"KEEP THAT LIL NIGGER AWAY FROM MY LEGACY!"

Attached: xv4e8cf796.jpg (320x240, 21K)

so you're saying it's the Jews

Shut up chink

he probably made that shit up, he just took a picture outside their office

f u c k

Nah, it's unicorns. Imagine the coverage if they found an actual, living unicorn in a forest somewhere.

A black guy capable of doing basic tech work is as rare as a unicorn.

What's so special about a black kid getting an internship?

It's like that Chris Rock bit about blacks being proud of doing things they should do. This is like if a black guy tweeted "I wrote a book!" and got thousands of likes. People get internships all the time. It's nothing remarkable.

depends on his education/qualifications
On first looks it looks like a vibrant doversity hire, I could be wrong, but I'm probably not

Is that Clock Boy?
GG Clock Boy!

It's remarkable for blacks because most black men are impulsive, short-sighted and psychopathic.

They found their unicorn. Of course it's going viral.

yea im happy cause it gives me a challenge. im going to get that nigger fired. lol

Even IBM needs a cleaning lady

Attached: IMG_4777.jpg (800x749, 83K)

ibm is basically a dead company
all they have is cloud shit now and they're being beaten by like ten other companies ahead of them
enjoy that race to last place my larping negro

Makes me want to die

>tribal penis tube
>bone thru nose

Thinking about trying this for my next job interview. Think it only works for niggers?

Don't know why I had a memeflag

destiny is trying to say that you aren't welcome

YOU'RE BOTH GAY NOW GTFO

That's Makise Kurisu. Probably trying to get an IBM 5100.

If you're a white man, you need a list full of references, a crisp suit and a firm handshake, and even then whether you get a job or not depends on the number of nonwhite employees they already have (if it's not enough, they'll hire Mpundu Mkwanda over you anyway).

Attached: 1514854674831.jpg (540x720, 105K)

It is very easy to get an internship. A friend and I both applied to a place that said it had one position open and after a 5 min interview, we both got the job. Companies just want interns for a tax break and someone to do bitch work

Good for him

A black man is working and will contribute to society

What is the problem

A fucking consulting job lmao

If it's a technical or office position and this guy got the internship on merit (high GPA in relevant major, previous work experience) then sure it's fully deserved

If the dude's a shithead with low grades who only got hired because he's black, this is contributing to a major problem in society. This is resume-building experience at a well-known company that can be used as a foundation to just affirmative-action coast to a high-level position where decisions are made somewhere, despite not being qualified to lead. On a macro scale this makes corporations, organizations, governments lose effectiveness and also lose trust from those negatively affected by affirmative action (the non-minorities who would have got the job instead).

>caring about IBM products
They stopped being relevant after they failed to remove (((them))) during ww2

>wahhh i don't like this
>wahh I quit
and you wonder why whites are dying off?

its best we don't have faggots like you anyway desu

Nah, gonna be junior business analyst type duties. But since he's so dumb nobody will trust him with anything substantial, so he'll just sit in his cubicle all day browsing the internet. 100% certain he'll get offered a salaried position at IBM after the internship finishes. They'll treat him like a rising star.

So, in other words, the only way they will allow him on the premises is if they dont pay him a penny?
Makes sense to me.

Time to start shorting IBM stock.

>normal people throw gang signs before their job interview

Attached: smile.png (582x508, 240K)

i am. he got nice hair

IBM is pretty third rate at this point, bluemix is a mess that doesn't make sense amongst a market of linux vps and web microservices, their quantum processing is miles behind google and d-wave systems, google got all the machine learning contracts, even the glorious thinkpads and servers are gone what does IBM do better than any other tech company?

Their remaining value is in the brand name. They still have as much brand recognition as Google despite not being relevant for several decades.

so he finally got the kitchen internship?

I'm happy for anyone who obtains something fairly, did he?

Attached: 1520575664200.jpg (506x271, 50K)

Two words: Affirmative Action