Aryan princess

OK Sup Forums.. what can we do to help out Morgan Roof, who is trying to fight against the white genocide happening all over the world?

Attached: morgan-roof__91633.png (850x790, 420K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/.premium-ashkenazi-gene-increases-schizophrenia-1.5294333
youtu.be/HVy1CmW_zrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She looks a bit swarthy desu.

Let's leave her alone until the trial is over or it's clear that they are trying to screw her over. It's a bad idea to create the image that shes some sort of 1488 figurehead.

I reiterate my point, I still want to protect her!

You know, for a white girl without makeup she's pretty cute. Would black and ruin her holes for all whites that come after me.

We need to get some supportive words to her first. Right now the left is bombarding her, trying to permanently shame her into changing and become another marxist cog in the wheel.

Attached: 1518228602547.jpg (446x505, 59K)

Get the top Aryan Brass including Moonman to run a gangbang breeding train on her, pump her with our Nordic Godmen seed let the strongest sperm win.

Sorry was that too far.

chcked

it's a political show trial. Dylan must have recently offended an FBI agent in some way so they are going after his family. The fact we even know she exists now means that Morgan was being used as leverage.

Congratulations you are a pedophile.

She’s perfect tho...

Attached: 2DF1BEB5-8915-4DCC-BFCD-6F9C96CA602E.jpg (250x241, 17K)

I sort of agree but leaving her face all this alone until the trial is over seems like we are failing her. When are we going to start making a stand and stop letting the left steamroll everyone?

How can we show her support and get messages to her? How do we let her know she's not alone in this?

>18yo
>Paedophile
>UN flag
top tier faggotry my friend

When she reaches the legitimate age for holy matrimony, I hope she finds a husband worthy of her virtues.

A CUTE!

Attached: IMG_4354.jpg (750x460, 41K)

>Thinking laws apply to black people
LOL way to oppress me and my culture you bigoted racist.

Um, you can start by paying her cheap $5k bond, 56%ers.

No offence ofc buuut

We can show support without photoshopping her into holocaust or lynching pictures. We can send her messages over social media telling her that we're behind her, that's probably a good start.
>"Sometimes to love someone, you gotta be a stranger"

Attached: blade-runner-2049c.jpg (800x335, 47K)

>You will never hold pregnant Morgans hand as she visits her brother on death row for the last time and he thanks you for doing what he could not and continuing the survival of the white race and you tell your kids about their hero uncle dylan who stood up to the brown hoards in the days before the race war

ITS NOT FAIR

Attached: 1405278481348.jpg (601x599, 83K)

>defending pedophilia
The state of the West

this nigga

Attached: 1518248672330.jpg (717x695, 66K)

She's already out.

This, don't fuck her over retards

I masturbate to black corpses on bestgore.

That's a good gesture. Gofundme campaign?

Don't worry. There will probably be another mass shooter like Dylan in the future.

I'll bet she ends up breeding with niggers.
kek

Who cares? She's Dylan's sister, she's family.

Meant for you

She looks like my cousin.
(i fugged her btw)

Looks like sodapoppin with long hair

Attached: CD542C10-F68D-4F1C-991A-6B81C3AF719F.jpg (320x213, 22K)

>Morgan Roof
whats the deal with this anywhere
I know she is the sister of that guy that shot up the black church but why is she being arrested and in the median now?

Didnt she call the cops on her brother

What are her social media accounts? If anyone can post her real ones we'll start there. If we can't support one white girl that is out in the real world actually trying to fight the fight, then what good are we?

Attached: 1514444953369.jpg (1024x576, 140K)

>her mum jew,
sorry she's not white
>But it does explain why the family has so much mental illness
haaretz.com/.premium-ashkenazi-gene-increases-schizophrenia-1.5294333

As said many times before, want to stop the mass shootings? Take guns away from the mentally ill and the high risk mentally ill. High risk of serious mental illness is jews, so take the guns away from jews and make it illegal for them to posses weapons.

Attached: 1519843385274.jpg (1272x856, 658K)

Never going to happen.
Blacks wanted to murder Roof in prison and what do you think they think of her. To them she is the same as Dylan.

I'm in love lads...

She told her classmates on twitter that she wishes they got shot during the anti gun school walkouts and she brought a knife,pepper spray and cannabis to school

Meant for

She said something like you should die to someone, and so the police searched her for being D-Roofs sister, found the mace and pocket knife she keeps now becuase every tolerant libcuck in her area's been looking for a chance to beat the shit out of D-Roof's sister since it happened.

The knife is going to fuck her over hard. She'll probably go to prison just because of that. The weed and pepper spray isn't that big of a deal. She would have just been expelled if those were just the only items.

Zero tolerance policy's for knives are insane.

Over a decade ago my best friend growing up got sent to one of those schools for troubled kids becuase he had a pocket knife in his shoe, some spastic little ADHD rat told on him.

Fucked his life up bad, last I saw of him was he was arrested for drug use in adulthood.

I don't know. I'm sure people will find them and post them in a future thread. For now, the best we can do is keep posting threads about her when something new comes up. I hope she gets off because nothing good will come from being caged in with those animals.

She's trying more than most of the 'men' on Sup Forums. Let's help her.

Attached: snapchat-post-bynbspmorgan-roof-suggesting-she-hop.png (539x942, 774K)

you just know she dreams about BBC every night

Doesn't wear makeup

>my kinda girl

I like that idea to keep posts of her going. Let's meme this princess into legendary status. Fuck these leftist pieces of shit.

No that's you projecting, faggot.

Look how scared the left is of her. They know she could be a modern day Joan of Arc against marxism so they're trying to put out nonsense.

Attached: 1517029850775.png (900x900, 1007K)

Also, to keep their mental illness from effecting the rest of society, they should have special mental illness zones to live in.

Why do faggots like you exist, stop suppressing your urges and go chug some cock already instead of spreading your insecurities everywhere

Attached: IMG_4761.jpg (600x600, 98K)

Only two of those are actually of Jewish descent.

>If you hate gays you're secretly gay
>If you hate niggers you secretly want niggers
>If you hate tranny's you secretly want tranny's

The fucking 1985 kike playbook gets so old.

Does this signal that white pussy is returning to greatness?

Oh god not the confederate flag cousin fucing poster again. Remember that time youposted pics and your cousin was actually pretty fat?

Some great parenting in that household.

Attached: 484563.jpg (1200x675, 107K)

Attached: 364632324.jpg (640x618, 103K)

Hopefully, next time it's a synagogue in NYC.

Attached: laughing bruce.gif (320x240, 629K)

NIce try, Moishe. Almost had me with the concern trolling. We aren’t going to let you corrupt this one. Sorry, kike.

Attached: 266103A6-B164-4FD4-A157-62EA8B1EFE6F.jpg (201x106, 16K)

>who is trying to fight against the white genocide happening all over the world?
Did she acknowledge the problem of white on white violence? Cause to the best of my knowledge, that is still the #1 killer of white people.

based

user, it's about her eyebrows...

This little girl is fighting the left straight on. Help her.

Attached: 4A33CE9F00000578-5503145-image-a-46_1521083546241.jpg (634x840, 109K)

Your knowledge is outdated. The number one killer of white people is the Jews through indirect means.

We have small red pilled channels to a news style cast on what happened to her discussing the ramifications of losing free expression and speech???

youtu.be/HVy1CmW_zrk

Attached: 0dah.jpg (911x900, 125K)

who's that fag she's with?

No part of the actual solution requires gun control.

Sense of community, actually caring about your fellow citizens. Kind of a hard thing to pull off with muh diversity shitting up the place.

cutie/10

would tap

nigga's pants like 3" too long

Could you fucking imagine what would happen if a synagogue full of Jews got ventilated?

All forms of media would implode, there would be blimps flying across the skys of all cities, people in the streets hired as town criers, all major businesses would have a mandatory 6 hour meeting on it.

Digits confirm

>all this whiteknighting and pussy worshipping because a girl agrees with you

Pathetic. This is like redditors who think they have a chance with "gamer girls" because they like games too. Women don't give a fuck about your interests, only your physical attractiveness. Gamer girls and racist girls what Chad all the same. You could be a BLM activist and still fuck a racist girl if you looked like pic related.
I could actually see some cuck Sup Forumsack bailing her out just so she could fuck Chad. Just fucking lol at this place.

Attached: c3R43TS.jpg (3300x1840, 464K)

Bad publicity is not good because it will create a narrative where it becomes about race more than it is right now just by her being Dylan Roofs sister. Clearly there are journanlists that brows Sup Forums just see what new propaganda against the "altright" they can create. They would have a field day with us doing what we did with the Zimmerman trial. It's just not a good idea to escalate the situation when the charges aren't that serious. There's a good chance that she won't see any prison time even if she's found guilty, but if we rock the boat and give a racism narrative, the judge might act like a cowboy and give her a hard time.

Kys

My lover's got humour
She's the giggle at a funeral
Knows everybody's disapproval
I should've worshipped her sooner
If the Heavens ever did speak
She is the last true mouthpiece
Every Sunday's getting more bleak
A fresh poison each week
'We were born sick,' you heard them say it
My church offers no absolutes
She tells me 'worship in the bedroom'
The only heaven I'll be sent to
Is when I'm alone with you
I was born sick, but I love it
Command me to be well
Amen, Amen, Amen
Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life
Take me to church
If I'm a pagan of the good times
My lover's the sunlight
To keep the Goddess on my side
She demands a sacrifice
To drain the whole sea
Get something shiny
Something meaty for the main course
That's a fine looking high horse
What you got in the stable?
We've a lot of starving faithful
That looks tasty
That looks plenty
This is hungry work
Take me to church

Attached: 67FA95D6-92C1-4A6E-80D6-0E30D6F6463D.jpg (1067x600, 47K)

Isn't she one of these ''rural retard'' women I keep hearing about? why would you value her?

i bet she still lives at home with her parents and helps them wash the dishes lmao

>Oy Vey, is it subvert and suppress the goy-o-clock already?

It more has to do with her being Dylan Roofs sister. If this was some random roastie, then yeah, no one would care.

Attached: she was right.jpg (336x497, 41K)

That song is about two fags banging.

who´s this semen puppet?

I would unironically marry her.

AGAIN wasn't it her who when they released footage of Dylann called the police to identify him?

Nope jewish mum jewish blood. It's already researched and proven. Look it up.
do like Canada does and castrate the mentally ill so they cant reproduce.
Castrate all jews, world problems solved in under 30 years.

Attached: Mental Ill jews.png (3035x2345, 3.39M)

her latest client.

This. We all want to be Dylann’s brother-in-law.

Fear not, /pol. For the white race will never die off.

Attached: 1520893223710.jpg (900x600, 148K)

does she like traps?

This whore will be sucking nigger dick for drug money in a few years.
>white trash

>her mum jew,

Attached: 1436559584005.png (876x710, 510K)

Only Harris and Cruz are Jews. I've researched the other ones too.

Probably.

it's OVER

Attached: 1515231482254.png (652x1224, 425K)

have none of you figured it out yet?

the right doesn’t follow social movements. the right only cares about family and community. the individual building blocks of society

this is why it’s been so hard to incite wars in western countries. we don’t give a fuck about (((media’s))) version of the story. we give a fuck about what we see

I don’t know, do a search and find out. Wouldn’t matter anyway, she was 15/16 when it happened and could have understandably been worried her brother might have been about to harm himself.

>Oy vey, goyim. Just leave your lady to the (((courts))). The (((media))) will leave her alone if we do. She will be treated well, promise! Heh, heh, heh...

Attached: BA73E4F7-B9C5-4ADF-BEF8-C3468C157C8A.jpg (225x225, 26K)

Alright I get it now.

She's going to fast tracked into the worst possible punishment they can legally prescribe.

t. Beta

something jews are highly against..........if it's not them.
Nationalism is great for them, just not for anyone else.
Jews push for multiculturalism for everyone but themselves, at the very same time they say all white countries need more muslim niggers they forcefully remove all niggers form the country white man gave them.

Attached: 1518631172083.jpg (2000x2000, 2.66M)