Raildex

Idol Accel continues, time for chapter 16.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!7RdnFbpC!WX68VUFTwQjnle5xjGzcsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ouch.

Biagio, we need you.

Cameos galore.

End.

Watching Estelle take showers!
Showing her my brand new German oven!

Mariydi please.

To be Kuroko is to suffer
Kek

>Accelerator making plasma
>Kakine spreading DM Feathers
>Misaka shooting her Railgun
>Mugino shooting Meltdowner
>Sogiita and his Background Explosions

And we have Misaki pointing her remote. What is she doing exactly that exhibits her abilities?

>dumpster hoodie Touma
Best Touma.

>all the Level 5 idols
>no #6 in sight
STOP COCK TEASING ME

OTP

>caring about the #6 at this point

That look on Touma face is the look of someone bore of this World already.

Sasuga true number 2

Amen.

Is Gunha a Jojo character now?

>not feeling excited after NT12

Number 6 never

anybody have the mega link for the light novels handy? I'd like to save it so I can come back to it later.

You're going to get a "#6 is skipped" or "nothing more than a thought experiment and not a real person with power" and you're going to like it

I actually think the Thought experiment thing would be interesting but after NT 12 I don't think that'll happen

I didn't know we had time travelers here.

It sounded like he or she actually uses possibilities. Remember how Thor deduced that in some cases there's an esper version of some magicians, so to speak? What if he or she is an esper equivalent of Aleister?

Misaki a pile of shit

Brainwashing the audience into not noticing her lack of contribution.

No we will find out that Yuiistu idea of a Kihara Virus was something she took from the Number 6.
Who is using his/her name as a Number 6 Virus to turn people into there own version of the Number 6

I'd love to pound together with Mugino.

That was a nice thread

#6 is the long haired girl.

Gunha is too cute for me

Unless it's Aogami a character we have already known, I couldn't care less. We're too far into the series for a new literally who.

The chapter's end or the manga's?

Considering there's gonna be a part 3 most likely, how does it make you feel that we're only just now past the halfway point?

Obviously the chapter. The manga has 26 chapters so far and is ongoing.

Hey nice NT7 reference.

>half way
We still haven't made it to the Touma the third, xaniar arc, on ultron 7

Is it a gas oven?

>Gunha x Mugino
Welp, this look like the best pairing so far in Raildex.

More Accel x Awaki ship pics in Season 3 pls.

I would think someone with a lot of possibilities would be more useful than Mugino or Misaki at least. Maybe even Mikoto.

>not Gunha x Saten

Since they're so hellbent on staying hidden they may be lying about the power or Aleister purposely covered it up so there would be no connection between them and his own secret.

They barely know each other and don't get along

Saten with either Touma or Gunha actually adds up too well

You can't lie about your power. If #6 is real and not Aleister doing a thought experiment on low level espers, he's definitely got a power that can take on armys. So he's not hiding anything unless you're suggesting he has 2 powers

That never stop people from making a Ship before.
It only a matter of time before someone start shipping the female Magic Gods which Crowley or female Crowley which one of the 3 heroes.

Agreed. Awaki revealing she stole some of accels genetic material to knock herself up when he wasn't looking soon.

>Implying that's stopped anyone from shipping two people together before

mega.nz/#F!7RdnFbpC!WX68VUFTwQjnle5xjGzcsw

Saten's only into girls and fat guys.

Female Aleister x Hamazura

I see you are a man of culture as well.

Saten was gonna mark the shit out of a Touma

>matter of time
As if people aren't already shipping Aleister and touma. She's clearly shopping for a father for lillith

The question is, will the uncle be Touma or Hamazura?

This. Saten is confirmed a Gunhafag and believer in GUTS.

Lillith is clearly crushing on Hamazura so he can't be the dad

Also when will Meigo Arisa the only know idol of the Index World show up in the idol spinoff.

That reminds me. Didn't Accelerator say his genetic material was worth a lot of money? I know that also includes spit and hair too, but didn't that line subtly imply the "Accelerator has no fuctioning dick" is bullshit?

>now a baby is into Shiageluck
Rikou is going to be a level 5 yandere at this rate.

Not really

Autism confirmed for mikoto

It doesn't confirm or deny but if you're implying dysfunctional dicks can't produce sperm I think you may be wrong.

Doesn't imply it's bullshit. Just that there'd be lots of incentive to use him as a stud

I really want to know that too. Especially if her appearance changed after reuniting with Shutaura.

Shutaura is the one that Mikoto group will be Jailbreaking in the Jailbreaker Arc

What a fucking cheater.

I suppose nothing short of him showing up with a pregnant wife or an already born child after a time skip would stop the theory. But then I suppose people could claim the kid wasn't his

NT9 confirms they definitely became one so I would imagine she looks different now. Maybe Arisa has the Fukiyose face and Shutaura ass now.

No it going to be Kihara Gensei. He did something to Dolly that would lead to Misaki needing to break him out and she will get Mikoto help

>Nothing more than a "thought experiment"
>#6 is a literal thought experiment made manifest
admit it
you'd love it.

user, just because you can't get it up doesn't mean a girl couldn't get pregnant with your child. There's other ways nowadays. Not saying it's true but unless Kamachi directly disproves it, it'll be around.

Kakine always tries to play it legit. When he sings, he doesn't use his dark matter
He could have created a dark matter megaphone that amplified his voice many times over but he didn't do that. In order to compete over THE TRUE NUMBER 1's singing voice. He also used the Wings to beat Kakine despite, and he also needed Takitsubitch to do some weird shit to Kakine's network
This is who you guys call the number 1? What a joke, he is so underhanded.

At the end of the movie she still had Shutaura's body. I'm thinking her hair will change to match Arisa and she'll gain some of her personality traits, like being more laid back and friendly. Arisa was also envious of Index and Touma's relationship, so that could explain what she's been up to this whole time, looking for her own headcrab or TouMAN.

Kakine poster literally shaking right now.

God I'm so mad that I'm making grammar mistakes
>In order to compete over THE TRUE NUMBER 1's singing voice he had to use his esper power

misaka will make a great mommy

With Accelerator as the father!

No Number 6 get him/her self trap in Imaginary Number District–Five Elements Institution somehow and that why he/she never show up. Is why he/she are using fake to try and get out

She'd make a cute mommy "tell it all to mikoto-san". When she saw Touma act like a child her motherly instincts kicked in

I would think "he had enough of the right kind of feelings for this girl to marry her and got her pregnant" would be directly disproving it. But apparently saying "oh he must have had sex with her normally" is too much of a leap. They must have made the baby through science and have a non sexual marriage because that makes so much more sense than the theory not being true

I agree.

>you will never have a mommy misaka

That's the beauty of theories with little actual backing. Impossible to prove or disprove. Just like the "it was all a coma/dream" theory that one guy always posts about every work of fiction

Good thing the mexican's around to be a cheap babysitter.

One of the reason why I don't think Shutaura have show up after the movie is because she doesn't know how she should interact which Arisa friends after what happen at the end of the movie.