Hi Sup Forums I'm black (half black then 1/4 hispanic and 1/4 white to be exact) and is it really wrong to be with a...

Hi Sup Forums I'm black (half black then 1/4 hispanic and 1/4 white to be exact) and is it really wrong to be with a white girl? I was raised in a traditional Catholic family and been trying my best to fight the stigma against blacks. I finished college and most of my friends are white. I even voted for Trump and hate BLM.

Thing is I have a crush on this white girl at work. I know I should post this on /adv/ but it seems they will just say go for it. You guys know better and would advice the what ifs situation like her family might disown her for dating a black guy. Please help Sup Forums. Not all blacks grew up in the hood.

Attached: 1335933636618.png (500x500, 16K)

What’s wrong with black women? You racist?

GTFO nigger

>blogshit asking for opinion on his insecurities
KYS faggot

swim halfway back to Africa

>is it really wrong to be with a white girl?
Stop seeking approval and get off Sup Forums if you cannot handle the bantz.

POO

fuck whoever you want to fuck and make sure you don't raise your kids to be niggers

find a girl that you have the same interests with and one that makes you happy

Attached: 7884B7FF-C477-4027-98AE-95F90F2B5961.jpg (1324x1236, 1007K)

>poo
One plus one equls 2

TFW you actually care what autists on the internet think about you

Attached: 1516492423671.jpg (800x563, 62K)

Racemixing is degenerate. Your kids will have no connection or heritage and be some of the most easily influenced sheep to be pandered to. They will have no loyalties other than the goverment and the almighty dollar. Likely to be aoutcasts to all groups as well. Go marry a black woman instead of thinking with your cock.

Attached: 1508179052292.png (579x610, 432K)

Psychology statistics indicate that the best, most long-lasting and fulfilling relationships are between people who share similarities in height, religion, culture, interests and, yes, race. You can do whatever, but a mixed girl would most likely leave you happier.

Black but not n1gger.

>flag

So you aren't really black, though.

>half black then 1/4 hispanic and 1/4 white
le 25% face

Attached: 1516455985490.png (960x1024, 838K)

la creatura...

Race-mixing will not be tolerated

Hes just a mutt. Its like water with shit in it, still smells.

Kek

No one gives a fuck you're catholic. Your religion doesn't change your race, if you race mix you are an enemy to white people. My country is the result of people like you who can't keep it in their pants because they have no semblance of dignity in their character. Fuck you.

Attached: brasil antes depois.jpg (2048x1536, 514K)

Why do you care so much about what white people think? This is some extreme double consciousness shit right here. I really want to get to the bottom of this, you let the possible thoughts of white people stop you from fucking someone that you want to fuck, that's so crazy to me. And why try to fight stigma against black people? Just let your individual actions speak for you.

1/2 nigger, 1/4 white trash that racemixed 1/4 spic
You realy didnt win that birth lotery being this of a mutt kek

life's short, date whoever you please

This.

Also, don't listen to what black people think.

Says the parasite nigger.

Attached: hororbymutts.gif (320x240, 2.59M)

>this
>checks flag
Another mutt spotted.

Attached: ltlorcs.png (626x364, 404K)

This. Let white men have our rightful women.

Of course brother, I hope you get her

I don't understand, does him not being fully one race just make him incorrect?

Googled Brazil 1950's
This came up

Sorry holmes Brazil was always a shithole

Attached: geography-travel-brazil-people-men-native-man-dancing-to-drums-1950s-B2JM4W.jpg (1300x1118, 167K)

Inccorect about what, he asked a question you dumb nigger, he didnt state anything.
Yes its bad to ruin more races since his faggot parents already did damage.
If he is 50% nigger he should date other niggers or even better, mutts like him.

Race mixing doesn't equate to race ruining. Is there a reason you're so mad?

KYS YOU FILTHY NIGGER APE TRASH

I remember these kinds of threads. Until very recently, most of the replies would be along the lines of >do what you want
>just don't be an asshole

See, the Sup Forums I knew was redpilled but not fucking retarded about it. They knew there were always exceptions to the norms. Oh well. The summerfags consume all good things.

Attached: 2354503_pb.jpg (400x400, 8K)

Yes it's always bad and no you don't have Sup Forums's fucking blessing or whatever else you were seeking. You should be lynched for even asking the question you stupid mutt.

If my daughter came home with you, I'd kill you both and then myself

kys

fag

Double post? New here I see.

been here before u were born faget

>Hi Sup Forums I'm black (half black then 1/4 hispanic and 1/4 white to be exact)
Dios mio...

Attached: El devorador de la luz.jpg (1000x1181, 1.05M)

you should be sterilized

u are a fag though.

This

Race mixers are the most selfish pieces of shit in the world.

If only race-mixers were all gay.
Move to Spain you'd fit in.

Attached: bait.gif (200x150, 942K)

> seeking validation from a bunch of shitposters with fringe political beliefs on an Tibetan sheep herding imageboard
Be honest, OP. Are you old enough to post here?

Attached: dfgn.jpg (900x564, 173K)

Sende bobs and vegana.

kys cuck

>I finished college and most of my friends are white. I even voted for Trump and hate BLM

Attached: 1520652364375.png (1311x737, 450K)

Do as you please.