Is it just me, or has Kana Hanazawa not had any major notable leading roles in a while...

Is it just me, or has Kana Hanazawa not had any major notable leading roles in a while? The last I remember hearing her was in the anime adaptation of BLAME! where she voiced Cibo, but she hasn't done much since. Who else is she voicing besidea Kinokuni Nene in Shokugeki no Soma?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/ufYeCUy.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hina in 3-gatsu?

Her time in the spotlight is over.
Now she'll fade into obscurity.

Did you miss her lead role in gabbudrop?

It's kind of interesting how she has moved from playing the cute little sister characters to playing the bitchy older sister characters.

It's a little sad. The same thing happened to my favourite voice actress, Awako Kawasumi. Now she only plays old women, men, and bit parts.

She has a boyfriend now, otakus are not interested in her anymore.

She's the only main girl in Godzilla.

HanaKana got lucky. Otaku don't seem to flip a shit when seiyuu start a relationship with other seiyuu.

She most likely is doing movies, mobages, video games, and stage work so she doesn't have to do much anime roles anymore and can be somewhat more selective on what roles she does. Some VA's that aren't active in anime roles anymore are usually doing those kind of stuff.

This. She voiced best girls in their respected anime.

She started dating best boy Onoken. Otakus were not as vicious as they usually are, but it probably still hurt her popularity. He hasn't had any major roles in a while as well

Wouldn't this be somewhat ideal for her? As long as she can supplement her income with other non anime roles won't she be able to lie under the radar of Otakus until things have died down enough that she can go back to voicing as many anime roles as she used to do without much consequence.

Ah, good, a seiyuu thread.

I bet Sphere is good for only two more singles and they call it quits after the hiatus. I don't particularly hate it but all this TrySail shilling is real and yet I still couldn't get on their bandwagon, and there's also a new Sony seiyuu audition coming up.

She was the lead girl in this. No subs yet though so Sup Forums doesn't care

Seiyuu shelf lives are shrinking rapidly, so I doubt she'll be relevant for much longer.

I think most talk about seiyuu have gone to /jp/ now, Sup Forums is more about their anime roles.

she was great in Prison School

She did the voice for my wife Raphiel

I think I'd rather have HanaKana dominate rather than who is currently dominating right now.

Who is currently dominating?

Mostly Yoko Hikasa with Hayami close second.

Hikasa bumps come and go. She's no new HanaKana.

She had like, 33 roles last year.

When is this fine lass' next concert?

Dem kayanos i.imgur.com/ufYeCUy.gif

I'm fine with this, just hope there would be more Sawashiro too.

She was actually godly in this week's 3-gatsu. I fucking love her voice so much.

>Seiyuu Ai Nonaka announced via her blog on Friday that she has gotten married as of August 21 of this year
>her husband is a long-time friend and not related to the industry

>Looks like Tatami Galaxy
>Look it up
>Related to Tatami Galaxy
Guess I'll be keeping track of this, thanks user

What's sadder is that Tomato almost never gets roles now. And when she does get a role, it tends to be for some low-profile anime anime that the Nips and/or gaijins don't care about.

She announced this like 2 months ago. Also about time, she's 36 this year.

>it's been 1000 years since she first voiced Fuura in SZS

She's going to be the next in Sphere to be married.

She already was supposedly discovered on having a boyfriend. So it depends on if that really is a long-lasting relationship or not.

>this is every baby's favorite seiyuu
Kek. Feels good to be a patrician.

Matsuoka

I'm rewatching Muromi-san just to listen to her.

Does she even need to?
With all the roles she got over the years I'm sure she has enough money to never work again.

If by patrician means horie yui then i agree

Hanakanaラブ

I wan't a VA girlfriend ;_;

>1990s: Megumi Hayashibara
>2000s: Kana Hanazawa
>2010s: ???

I hope she stoprs getting roles. Her voice is eargrading

takahashi rie

Aoi, duh.

Minase Inori

Dork

Either Sawashiro or Aoi Yuuki. Probably Aoi.

2000's should be Yukari Tamura.

Either Inori Minase or Aoi Yuuki

2000's could be a few seiyuus anyway. I know Mamiko Noto was fucking huge during the Mid 00's.

s: Kana Hanazawa
I'm sorry, what?

1995-2000: Hayashibara Megumi
2000-2005: Nana Mizuki
2005-2010: Kugimiya Rie/Horie Yui
2010-2015: Hanazawa Kana/Sawashiro Miyuki
2015-2020: ???

>2000's
> no kagamiya rie
user pls.

2015-2020 - Inorin or Amamiya

Correct answer is this

Isn't she still really popular? It's just that she is doing more stuff than anime now?

It's actually quite fascinating. It's like they want to breed Seiyuus like they are a separate species.

And on another thing, is Matsuoka still gay for Zakki?

She still has Asuna right?

She is voicing a slowpoke lol

Ayaneru

Good, stoned HanaKana is best HanaKana to be honest.

They should get her to voice Mina in the Sun & Moon anime.

>dating
desu it's kinda nice to know. Don't want her to end up like all the other old seiyuus especially having mental break downs like Yukarin

Minase/Aoi

What happened?

I remember Marimo and Misaki from Koi to Uso last season and Sonoko this season.

Is that where they spent the budget?
Cause it certainly wasn't the 3D

a-any armpit pics?

Smartest move.

When you get older you lessen your workload. Quality of life is waaaaay more important than fame.