Waco Siege annivessary

Remember this incident Sup Forums? No matter how much guns you have, they will prevail.

They don't give a single fuck about you, children or women. Mess with them and you'll bleed. They would even bulldoze the crime scene so no evidence would be found.

Attached: waco siege.jpg (992x414, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y9vqDgGtMVM
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This was like a hundred people resisting against thousands of government agents. It took the government days to take the building, and they couldn't do it without killing literally everyone inside. Now imagine resistance like that from like 10% of the population. Plus they wouldn't be so landed, they would move around and never come under siege. They would fuck the government's shit up

Reed Seej

A pasta from /his/.

Got to love the ATF

A sect of the Seventh Day Adventists broke off.
David Koresh molded this branch into a cult.
ATF suspected they were stockpiling illegal weapons.
Koresh offered to let the ATF inspect their paperwork but the ATF declined.
ATF obtained search and arrest warrants.
ATF claimed Koresh was running a meth lab - they weren't.
Branch Davidians learned about the raid - Koresh said he intended to talk with the ATF.
ATF decided to go through with the raid anyway as planned.

What happens next is up for debate.
>ATF says Branch Davidians shot first
>Branch Davidians say ATF shot first

Branch Davidians called emergency services within a minute of the shooting beginning to ask them to stop shooting.
2 hours of shooting went by.
Local sheriff called a ceasefire - though the ATF readily admitted they were for the ceasefire cause they were running low on ammo.
Branch Davidians let the ATF get the dead/wounded.
6 hours later ATF breaks the ceasefire.

FBI comes in now.
FBI cuts all Branch Davidian contact to outside world.
Some negotiation happens and the Davidians let some children out.
FBI let Branch Davidians make a video but decided not to release it to the public because it would garner them sympathy.
FBI started fucking with them more.
FBI starts driving Bradleys and M728s around, playing music/slaughterhouse sounds all through the night.
FBI cut all water and power.
Koresh ordered more Davidians to leave - they did and were arrested.
Janet Reno and Clinton okay'd the siege.
FBI decides to blow holes in the wall and pump in tear gas.
Sometime FBI fire pyrotechnic rounds despite instructions not to.
Fires started and everyone remaining died.

A month later the site was bulldozed destroying any remaining evidence.

Koresh started the fire

The U.S. Gov is notvready for a Civil War 2.America will ethier be reborn from flames, free from kike influnce or turn into a balkanized moshpit

Show flag.

Attached: bundyranch.jpg (1480x832, 163K)

You trying to threaten me, memeflaggot?

I wish I could but I can't.

It's a reminder. They will do anything they can to control us. It's not just (((them))). There's a lot more to be worry about.

please to watch this documentary if you have not seen already. Waco: Rules of Engagement. This was the film that ended my childish childhood delusions of leftist righteousness.
youtube.com/watch?v=y9vqDgGtMVM

Guerilla > Government

Every Time.

Attached: IMG_20170819_111225.jpg (395x354, 31K)

Koresh was innocent.

ATF is responsible for everything. It's ATF wanting to be its own government. Some of them should have gone to jail for that raid. FBI followed up with a clusterfuck and everybody died. And these are the same morons wanting more gun control?

>I wish I could but I can't.

Then just admit you're a Jew, it's that easy.

Attached: feinstein.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

you are wasting you time these idiots believe they can win a war with fucking small arms compared to the shit the government has.

The Clinton's were big fans of making public examples out of people

You're wasting time, you idiots believe you can win against us.

Attached: suidide.jpg (768x1024, 312K)

Anyone see the paramount waco mini series? It was well made and had minimal bias.

Attached: snep2.png (512x512, 222K)

I'll just leave this here:

Attached: civwar.jpg (1315x888, 855K)

> these idiots believe they can win a war with fucking small arms compared to the shit the government has.

Waco Siege is a proof that the government are really paranoid and they know that a government overthrow can happen anytime.

We can win, we just need to rally up. If one state starts to rise up, then U.S is really fucked.

Nice post user. Keep posting more if you have some more.

Waco was extremely bad PR for the government, and that was at a time when they could more effectivly control the news and what info got out.

If that where to happen today the whole world would watch in outrage as the besieged streamed there side of the story. The government would also have a harder time painting us as villains, they only somewhat managed to portray the branch Davidians as such because there a weird cult that no one quite understood. If they where going to besiege Joe the plumber in Ohio over a couple of AR lowers they can't expect to get much public support for an assault on suburbia.

>american civil war happens
>canada conquers north dakota, minnesota, Washington, Michigan , Wisconsin and Montana
>americunts cry themselves to sleep

Attached: 1520235680578.jpg (232x1024, 35K)

>the shit the government has
What's the exactly? Servicemen are part of the people, there's no telling if they would side with the government or not.

I've got this one also. Pic related. Now why cannot you show your flag?

Attached: civwar2.png (872x886, 220K)

Lmao the government killed pacisifists, they refused to fire a single bullet at the atf or fbi. All the casualties were friendly fire. It is arguable whether the friendly fire incidents were caused by law enforcement incompetence or were part of the plan to frame the branch davidians. The second raid, had to be intentional. The 4 atf agents that climb the ladder, number 4 shoots himself in the leg when climbing the ladder, then throws a fragmentation grenade into the window after the first 3 agents entered, dumped a magazine into the window, then was medically evacuated. This was done to justify the murder rampage by law enforcement agencies.

The Northwest Front takes British Columbia and ethnically cleanses you fags. I'm getting Vancouver Island, it's already a done deal.

Attached: nwfgeneral.jpg (1680x1310, 561K)

Your army is smaller than many of our state national guards. Honestly it is way more plausible that Mexico or Cuba could steal US territory than Canada, literally no one is afraid of you moose fuckers.

Attached: muh jets drones and nukes (afghanistan map is still unclear; needs fixing).png (996x4996, 3.63M)

You're gonna be laughing but when the civil war comes you will see 2 million canadians at your doorstep ready to take land.

Anniversary is how you spell it chinaman

It would be like putting a knife on my neck.

I did a lot of bad stuff in my country. Putting a memeflag would confuses the hunter from finding me.

Im not an englishman sorry canuck.

You are easy to spot in that neon green cadpat. You are a decade behind technologically. Americans wouldnt hesitate to scope your brains and pop your grape. We allow you to exist only for more episodes of trailer park boys.

You're a funny guy leaf.

Attached: leafs.jpg (1140x734, 175K)

>this is your face when the chad canadians destroy the virgin american army.

Attached: in234dex.png (205x246, 7K)

Hey fag, how long have we been in Afghanistan? Are we winning yet? How long do you think the American military would fight against their own people.

>Siege
>10x more unarmed people than actual fighters.
>Outnumbered by police force.
Do you realize that not every clash against police or military forces is like this ?
This is literally the worst scenario but nothing more. Well organized partisans or guerillas have defeated armies before

I was just a kid at the time but people knew exactly what was going on. It wasn't like after the fact they decided the government was messing with people. I talking about before the building was even burned down.

Maybe nobody thought it would get as bad as it did. With all the anti government types getting their jimmies rustled no snipers harassing the FBI, no IEDs, no drive by shooting of agents getting lunch as the local diner. Incredible really that it didn't blow up into something bigger.

Attached: images.jpg (227x222, 15K)

>the one time libshits and globalist get a hard on for government intervention is when they out right murder people they don't agree with

really makes you think

My dad actually has a VHS copy of a documentary about Waco that was actually declared illegal, and most of the copies ended up being rounded up and destroyed.

I remember being like three years old, seeing tanks with little kids stuck in the treads, and seeing them ram the tanks into the sides of a building. Video of the slaughterhouse noises being blasted, and footage of one of the doors being hit with machine gun fire as women and kids tried to run out of the burning building.

If anyone has a low cost way for me to convert the VHS to a sharable file, I'll gladly do it. It was definitely something that I never forgot, even well over 25 years later.

You need to get that tape converted over to digital and make it available online. The Jewish monsters must be exposed.

I definitely am going to do it, now that I'm looking at amazon there are plenty of cheap ways to go about doing this. I also know that what we have is definitely not the "Rules of engagement" tape that was circulated. This is something else entirely.

Day of the rake......

Attached: i-dont-always-give-a-shit-but-when-i-do-its-in-your-shoes.jpg (200x200, 13K)

>canacucks
>conquering anything
You faggots can't even conquer your own wives back from the BBC lmao sit down pussyboi

Under who’s administration did this happen guys?

Attached: C70A2737-19E4-4650-914C-7C0C2E6C81AF.jpg (74x125, 11K)

The recent Waco series is surprisingly woke for something produced by the TV jew. It even shows the ATF shooting first and points out how most FBI sieges end with inflammable tear gas that miraculously catches fire.

>Teleports fertilizer behind you
>"Nothin' personal, kid."

Attached: 55316148eab8ea59068b456a-960-719.jpg (960x719, 115K)

I thought they all killed themselves Jonestown style.
Mind giving me a quick rundown?

Is it the one that shows three of the agents killed were former Governor Clinton body guards who were killed by shots from a helicopter?

>2 million canadians

We already know how to deal with sand niggers, leaf.

ye I thought that too
I went into that expecting a piece of propaganda glorifying and vindicating the actions of the government but instead what I got was a broken heart

it was fucking great TV tbf

>Be President Bill Clinton
>Mobilize Tanks against a Christian Family

they where murdered because they where christians.
Further more go look at any interview with survivors.
They state they where forced into sexual slavery by Hillary Clinton when they where 5 years old or younger.

The Clinton cartel was responsible
Human trafficking, drug trafficking ect.
> meme flag op is a shill faggot

the only survivors are the ones that where taken into the APC and raped.

Consider the following: America has already has TWO civil wars... what we call the Revolutionary war was largely fought by rebel Americans against loyalist Britbongs and hirelings. We all know how the War of Northern Aggression turned out... which leads us to CW #3.

It was basically murder in cold blood.

Consider as well the amount of American combat power deployed overseas at any given time... take that out of the equation. Once a civ war gets going, who does the Fed Gov think it will get as fresh meat? It will be at peak strength the day it starts, everything else is a slide into entropy,

>I did a lot of bad stuff in my country. Putting a memeflag would confuses the hunter from finding me.

No, it's because you are an Israeli and your government doesn't allow you to post flag when shilling here.

Quit sliding the thread look into
Child and drug trafficking Clintons

Fun fact: The NYPD has a greater end strength than the entire Canadian "military". They were once one of the most powerful militaries on earth. Now, they are led by Castro's son.

One word: Oklahoma

Right. Also there's this thing called "fragging". There will be lots of that going on. Then the electrical grid will be sabotaged, the foodstamps won't be available, bridges blown, cities starve, Jews hunted down like animals...yeah there's a reason why they are slow cooking us and being careful to avoid open conflict.

Attached: transmissionaccomplished.jpg (850x478, 104K)

Anyone got a good documentary? I saw someone on the subway recently reading a book called "Waco," and with this anniversary it makes more sense. All the knowledge I have of Waco comes from the old ass South Park episode and that it was one of the early Alex Jones issues. Outside of that, I know nothing.

You're wrong, but even if you were right, I would STILL fight to the death and kill many of their families before they took me out. The waco people were untrained civilians, of course they got btfo. Try that on an actual trained force. Besides, McVeigh blew the fuck out of them and killed two times as many of them as they killed of the waco people.