Sup Forums, did we meme-bully the New York Times into admitting (((who))) was behind communism?

Sup Forums, did we meme-bully the New York Times into admitting (((who))) was behind communism?
nytimes.com/2018/03/07/arts/design/jewish-communists-vienna.html

Attached: (((confession))).png (710x445, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/03/07/arts/design/jewish-communists-vienna.html
rac.org/jews-and-civil-rights-movement
archive.is/TRE9V
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oy vey

sucks no one will see this

Instead we got the (((Sabbatean Frankists))) who dream of hell on Earth.

Someone tweet it to you know who

how are they influential? They sound like the Jewish equivalent of Mormons.

his bit hasn't aged well

Attached: IRRATIONAL.png (494x382, 183K)

>Now comes another question: Was it good for the Jews?
Oy vey, at least they are asking the important questions!

I never thought a NYT writer would become /ourguy/. I'll bet all their rich donors are going to start shilling for Breitbart and Daily Wire now.

(((Dreamed of Utopia)))

Holy shit thats a nice way to say genocidal psychopaths.

They wuz just dreamers guys.

(((They)))are prominent in finance, politics and media, how are (((they))) not influential?

>Linking to the jew york times
This should be a range bannable offence

Someone archive this shit

>communism is utopia

Attached: 1520797580951.gif (777x777, 3.28M)

I recently read "An Essay on Liberation" by Marcuse and it's pretty clear that the Frankfurt school thought they were galvanizing society into "progressing" to a "higher level" of human existence. His essay is basically one long intellectual masturbation about how utopias are actually totally feasible but they need to undermine and change society first.

I don't see how anyone could read those types of things and not come away with the conclusion that the Frankfurt school (who we all know was mostly Jewish) was responsible for much of the social agitation and troubles in the West. He was pretty upfront about it.

The only time they ever mention it is a romanticized forlorn people dreaming of Utopia, and why don't we give it another chance. Communism never has to be held responsible for any of the brutal authoritarian dictatorships it creates, because no cost is too great for a Utopia. They are never the ones that end up paying for it

I suspect that they don't want to acknowledge the dictatorships because they like to imagine that they would be part of the "revolutionary vanguard" in a communist revolution. I.e. they think that they would be important party members and not workers.

If they were only interested in genuinely owning the means of production themselves and in owning their work and goods they would just advocate for anarchism/syndicalism which is what communism is basically supposed to lead to anyways. They like the idea of needing the transitory state wherein they would be influential and matter though because it would give them purpose and make them feel important. Hence, when they get into power, they feel no real desire to return power to the masses.

Communism always leads to authoritarian societies because of this.

Nazis really like spreading fake news don't they?

Attached: GroundedFlawedAmoeba-max-1mb.gif (434x250, 655K)

>nytimes.com/2018/03/07/arts/design/jewish-communists-vienna.html
Holy shit, the link is real. Are we getting jews to call themselves out? Maybe they can put on little gold stars on themselves too.

I've just never heard of Sabbateans before, they sound like some random cult.

From what I've observed, it's the "anti-Zionist" Reformist Jews who are the most toxic, and the most likely to support feminizing, liberal agendas. The shut-it-down-goyim-know guy looks like an Orthodox Jew, they're basically Muslims who can drink wine.

This is what Reform Jews do with their free time, on the other hand:
rac.org/jews-and-civil-rights-movement

Attached: RAC.png (656x259, 50K)

I'd like to see you try. Commies are such beta cucks

Attached: moldylocks.png (583x385, 318K)

Sorry, here ya go:
archive.is/TRE9V

Attached: 1452645684348.png (1002x552, 238K)